Abortion: Why Men Don't Get A Say

Yes, it is the womens decision to abort or not. It is BOTH of their responsibilities if the baby is born.

and who is that fair to? How is that EQUAL?

They both had sex. The both made a baby. No one was raped. They are both responsible for it. That is equal.

The woman can say "nope I'm not gonna be a parent" , not only that she can also say "nope, YOU'RE not going to be a parent either" can the man do either? No? Then that's not equal.

I guess the truth hurts, eh sy?

Oh, she can't take criticism, she must lash out, including retaliating with neg rep, instead of just taking her medicine when she says or does something stupid.

What a piece of work you are! We've ALL seen the gratutuitous negs reps YOU dole out on a regular basis and your hounding and harassment of ladies in PMs is legend. Now tell us again WHO retaliates with neg rep! You hypocritical, whining baby!

quoted for future reference

It is BOTH of their responsibilities if the baby is born.
Only if he originally said or implied he had any intention of sticking around. Then she has a case to argue that he made a commitment and needs to own up.

If she chooses to have a child outside of a committed relationship, then she needs to own up to that decision. She has every opportunity to avoid becoming or remaining a single mother. Innumerable birth control methods, adoption agencies, Safe Place, abortion services. If her choice is to become a single mother, then she needs to grow up. Old enough to have a baby, old enough to be a mom. Lose the helpless little woman act.

So you are saying a man can just fuck around and sorry your pregnant, im out of here?

I have said in many threads. If a woman is not financially able to take care of a child on her own then she has no business having a baby.

That being said, it does not excuse a man his half of the responsibility of a live birth.

How hard is that one to understand?

And if she chooses to, that's her choice, too.

Ergo, it's on her to be responsibility for the results of her decision, whichever it might be.

Yes, it is the womens decision to abort or not. It is BOTH of their responsibilities if the baby is born.
This is what I find really amusing about the rightwingloon crowd. A fetus is a living baby unless the father doesn't want it, apparently.

Once it is born, it actually is a LIVING person....in reality. But then it doesn't qualify for anything.

Amazing isn't it? A fetus has more rights then a living child.

They both had sex. The both made a baby. No one was raped. They are both responsible for it. That is equal.

The woman can say "nope I'm not gonna be a parent" , not only that she can also say "nope, YOU'RE not going to be a parent either" can the man do either? No? Then that's not equal.

What makes you think it has to be equal?

I wonder if these women-and-baby-haters also believe that if a man or woman ends the commitment after the baby is born, the woman should have to smother it?

I mean, does the baby get to live even after the man no longer wants it?

I wonder if these women-and-baby-haters also believe that if a man or woman ends the commitment after the baby is born, the woman should have to smother it?

I mean, does the baby get to live even after the man no longer wants it?

NO ONE has suggested that you whack job

When a man can gestate a baby then he CAN say that too. As it is, only a woman can do that. It is her body and she has the right to choose what she is going out HER both though.

Then who says the man should equally be financially responsible for the child?

Are you beginning to see how this works. You can't have it both ways. PERIOD.

When a man can gestate a baby then he CAN say that too. As it is, only a woman can do that. It is her body and she has the right to choose what she is going out HER both though.

Then when a woman earns what is in a man's wallet, she should have a say in what comes out of it, not before.

Amazing to me that anyone would be willing to admit he worships his own wallet but not his own babies. If I had such depraved thoughts, I'd be ashamed for anyone else to know.

I do what? I have two children, One I have had sole custody of since he was 2, the other with my current wife.
riiiiiiiiiiight...and you've cried like a baby several times that your "ex-wife" didn't pay child support.

Correct, she hasn't , the difference being we decided TOGETHER to have said child. No one forced her to become a parent against her will, thus she should help support said child.
So you say.

The law says so. End of story.

riiiiiiiiiiight...and you've cried like a baby several times that your "ex-wife" didn't pay child support.

Correct, she hasn't , the difference being we decided TOGETHER to have said child. No one forced her to become a parent against her will, thus she should help support said child.
So you say.

Oh, so you're suggesting what here exactly? That non custodial mothers should not be held to the same standards of expectations as non custodial fathers?

Then when a woman earns what is in a man's wallet, she should have a say in what comes out of it, not before.

The woman isn't taking anything out of a mans wallet. His child is.

The woman doesn't have a say in how much he must pay. The court does.

So you say.

Oh, so you're suggesting what here exactly? That non custodial mothers should not be held to the same standards of expectations as non custodial fathers?
I'm suggesting that you are a pathological liar.

The woman isn't taking anything out of a mans wallet. His child is.

The woman doesn't have a say in how much he must pay. The court does.
Yep.

:lol: Both issues sit on firm legal ground already.

Forum List

Back