Abortion

I don't believe the so-called "religious right" is concerned at all with the life of the child. That is a load of bullshit. They only want to punish women for having sex by making them carry and deliver a child that they DO NOT WANT. What kind of life will that child have? What kind of parents do you think these people would make?

Hope you are ready to support them with your precious tax money because THAT is exactly what will end up happening. There will also be abandoned babies, dead babies, injured babies, etc. You cannot FORCE a person to be a parent and especially a GOOD parent. Some people beat and murder their own children. Are these the kinds of people you think should be reproducing?

Oh, and let's think of all the "thugs" you will have to worry about, because that is what happens to children who are neglected and abused. They turn into "thugs" a lot of times. Use some damn common sense.

The people who want to parents and who will make good parents would not even CONTEMPLATE an abortion.
I have religious right friends that have adopted children with special needs. The thing is that many people have the belief that humanity begins before birth and that the location of the human body in relation to the womb does not determine the worth of a human life. When viewing the abortion issue through this prism it should at least be understandable why some people are so against abortion. The fact that some children will have difficult childhoods due to bad or unprepared parents fails as a defense for abortion from this perspective.

On the other hand, many beleive the human life form inside the womb to be simply a glob of cells. When viewing the abortion issue through this prism is should be understandable why some people find abortion acceptable.

It should be obvious, if a parent WANTS to abort a child, they are not going to be very good parents, or they cannot afford said child. The same people who seem to want to ban abortion are the ones who complain about social services programs to support these children. That tells me that they don't really care about the children but more about "punishing" the parents for having sex and getting pregnant.
I don't believe the so-called "religious right" is concerned at all with the life of the child. That is a load of bullshit. They only want to punish women for having sex by making them carry and deliver a child that they DO NOT WANT. What kind of life will that child have? What kind of parents do you think these people would make?

Hope you are ready to support them with your precious tax money because THAT is exactly what will end up happening. There will also be abandoned babies, dead babies, injured babies, etc. You cannot FORCE a person to be a parent and especially a GOOD parent. Some people beat and murder their own children. Are these the kinds of people you think should be reproducing?

Oh, and let's think of all the "thugs" you will have to worry about, because that is what happens to children who are neglected and abused. They turn into "thugs" a lot of times. Use some damn common sense.

The people who want to parents and who will make good parents would not even CONTEMPLATE an abortion.
I have religious right friends that have adopted children with special needs. The thing is that many people have the belief that humanity begins before birth and that the location of the human body in relation to the womb does not determine the worth of a human life. When viewing the abortion issue through this prism it should at least be understandable why some people are so against abortion. The fact that some children will have difficult childhoods due to bad or unprepared parents fails as a defense for abortion from this perspective.

On the other hand, many beleive the human life form inside the womb to be simply a glob of cells. When viewing the abortion issue through this prism is should be understandable why some people find abortion acceptable.

It should be obvious, if a parent WANTS to abort a child, they are not going to be very good parents, or they cannot afford said child. The same people who seem to want to ban abortion are the ones who complain about social services programs to support these children. That tells me that they don't really care about the children but more about "punishing" the parents for having sex and getting pregnant.
Would you be for rounding up these kids and euthanizing them as a solution to this problem? I bet you wouldn't. Many view abortion in this same light because they beleive abortion is just as much murder as euthanizing a two year old. People can be against abortion and have a variety of opinions of how take care of the children if they are allowed to survive past birth.
No need Why American Babies Die - The Atlantic
Those that survive your 3rd world healthcare put them in the army, they always want no strings attached canon fodder.

Would you be for rounding up these kids euthanizing them as a solution to this problem? I bet you wouldn't. Many view abortion in this same light because they beleive abortion is just as much murder as euthanizing a two year old. People can be against abortion and have a variety of opinions of how take care of the children if they are allowed to survive past birth.

Of course not. I love children, and especially babies. I don't "agree" with abortion. However, I understand that it is a necessary evil. Do you know that women used herbal remedies in ancient times to induce abortion as well?
There will always be people that do evil. Does that mean that evil is necessary? By the way, I love babies to. I've changed many stinky diapers and loved every minute of it.
the religious do seem to have a monopoly on evil...........child buggering priests in orphanages anybody?

Would you be for rounding up these kids euthanizing them as a solution to this problem? I bet you wouldn't. Many view abortion in this same light because they beleive abortion is just as much murder as euthanizing a two year old. People can be against abortion and have a variety of opinions of how take care of the children if they are allowed to survive past birth.

Of course not. I love children, and especially babies. I don't "agree" with abortion. However, I understand that it is a necessary evil. Do you know that women used herbal remedies in ancient times to induce abortion as well?
There will always be people that do evil. Does that mean that evil is necessary? By the way, I love babies to. I've changed many stinky diapers and loved every minute of it.
the religious do seem to have a monopoly on evil...........child buggering priests in orphanages anybody?
Can you show the DNA the genetic strand to be anything but human?

Why would I want to dispute that the tumour's dna is that of a human's like its host. Does the dna alter as the tumour grows ?

Why would I want to dispute that the tumour's dna is that of a human's like its host. Does the dna alter as the tumour grows ?
All DNA strands are NOT tumors but ALL tumors have DNA strands. Can YOU show just three links where human women have given birth to NON-human life forms?

All DNA strands are NOT tumors but ALL tumors have DNA strands. Can YOU show just three links where human women have given birth to NON-human life forms?
You are thick, you asked me what I called a growing embryo. I replied a non malignant tumour. Do keep up please.
Did they film your birth?

You are thick, you asked me what I called a growing embryo. I replied a non malignant tumour. Do keep up please.
I said NOTHING about a "growing embryo. I ASKED you to cite a source where human had given birth to NON human. THAT is what I asked.

When you grow a womb, then you can bitch about it.
Nothing in the bill of RIGHT requires a man to grow a womb to be equal. Can you PROVE that "collection of cells" can be anything BUT human? Just three wee links compared to the MILLIONS of human births I can show.
You are right. There is nothing in the bill of rights says that. It just says you have no right to be in anyone else's business.

Last edited:
I said NOTHING about a "growing embryo. I ASKED you to cite a source where human had given birth to NON human. THAT is what I asked.
To quote you dimwit " I tried to avoid religion but okay. What do YOU call it in the womb and what does God call it in the womb?"

To quote you dimwit " I tried to avoid religion but okay. What do YOU call it in the womb and what does God call it in the womb?"
And it refers to growing where? Quit ducking and diving, YOU need three links. Fetch.

And it refers to growing where? Quit ducking and diving, YOU need three links. Fetch.
My answer pule I call it a non malignant tumour , god who give a flying fuck.
You are the missing link. Link me to the vid of your birth god botherer
Ps try harder or you will embarrass yourself more.

My answer pule I call it a non malignant tumour , god who give a flying fuck.
You are the missing link. Link me to the vid of your birth god botherer
Ps try harder or you will embarrass yourself more.
Not talking about ANY God here I am talking about DNA strands.

A tumor? Really? You are just an extremist from the OTHER side. There is no need to encourage women to think of their unborn child as a "tumor." That is just completely tasteless and a little nuts too. :rolleyes-41:

A tumor is an anomaly that will never become anything MORE than a tumor. Duh, the difference is QUITE clear.

A tumor? Really? You are just an extremist from the OTHER side. There is no need to encourage women to think of their unborn child as a "tumor." That is just completely tasteless and a little nuts too. :rolleyes-41:
Pule, show me where I have encouraged a woman to think of their blob as anything, my nuts are normal size although one did swell to the size of an orange when I had the snip

A tumor is an anomaly that will never become anything MORE than a tumor. Duh, the difference is QUITE clear.
An unwanted fertilised blob may never be anything more than an unwanted tumour

Hey, if you want to get an abortion, that's fine. Nobody is going to stop you, but OWN it. Don't be a pussy, and don't try to make retarded justifications. You have taken away any potential of life that "blob" may have ever had.

Hey, if you want to get an abortion, that's fine. Nobody is going to stop you, but OWN it. Don't be a pussy, and don't try to make retarded justifications. You have taken away any potential of life that "blob" may have ever had.
Every time I have had a wank I send millions of potential live down the sink,can you remember you last period and what caused it. dimwit

Forum List

Back