Abortions in Texas fell a whopping 60% in the first month of its new restrictions, saving over 3,000 lives

A decline in the birthrate benefits a nation greatly. Abortion is not the way to achieve it.

Bad news for those who want 3,200 babies dead.

No, it just meant that women had to drive to other states to take care of their "problem".

So mean not killing babies by ripping their limbs off!

Fetuses aren't babies, and they don't have limbs at the point most are aborted.

1644838657081.png

Did they?
yup.

A women's health is between her and her physician. You have NO right to interfere.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE comes to mind.

Mean is insisting they be born to parents that don't want them or can't adequately care for them and then opposing every dollar that must be spent by the state to help care for them. This world has more than enough people who were born unplanned into a life of misery and want. Some people love their unborn children enough not to subject them to a crappy life in a crappy unfeeling world.
Your agendas promote all of this. You promote sex in every way. Our culture is that as we see our entertainment pushing it. Look at the commercials. Look at the medications for the results of sexual liaisons. Human nature will at some point figure this out as so many times in the past. Reduction of the human population is needed.

Two days after Texas’ new abortion restrictions went into effect, women’s health clinics in surrounding states were already juggling clogged phone lines and an increasing load of appointment requests from Texans.

At a clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico, an abortion provider said that on Tuesday, the day before the law’s enactment, every patient who had made an appointment online was from its neighbor state to the east. By Thursday, all of New Mexico’s abortion clinics were reportedly booked up for weeks, and a Dallas center had dispatched dozens of employees to help the much less populated state’s overtaxed system.
I have to call bull crap on that one. If it were true the media would be on it 24/7. To make Texas look bad.

Link: Coat Hanger sails jump up 112% in Texas, following fascist laws over abortion

Forum List

Back