Abortions in Texas fell a whopping 60% in the first month of its new restrictions, saving over 3,000 lives

You, anti vaxers place the vaccinated person in jeopardy of death of each and every person you meet.
Nope the vaccine only helps with the symptoms after you get it. Even your boy Fauci said that. In fact you can get Omicron easier than myself.

After Biden almost all Americans will want Trump back in office.

Sadly you might be right, we Americans are pretty stupid that way. It would never occur to you people that we can do better than Trump or Biden.

This thread correlates with another and shows why I can not join either side.

Trump isn't a politician, exactly what we need.

How many times are you all going to parrot this lie?

He may not be a career politician, he is now a professional politician...it is his only identity these days

I hope he chooses DeSantis as his vice president and that would give us a Republican controlled presidency for 12 years.

Never in a 10,000 years would Trump pick someone that will not bow down to him in all things.

I have to call bull crap on that one. If it were true the media would be on it 24/7. To make Texas look bad.
Texas Tribune has alays been a credible source. You think they chose that to start lying about?

I have to call bull crap on that one. If it were true the media would be on it 24/7. To make Texas look bad.

It's basic common sense. Near me was a city that for years was a dry city. The people in that city didn't quit drinking, they just went to neighboring cities.

Forum List

Back