Abortions in Texas fell a whopping 60% in the first month of its new restrictions, saving over 3,000 lives

You piece of sorry shit trying to justify the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

You don't even have a clue how fucking immoral you are, do you?

Not a fucking clue.
"children"..............your ilk gives more body autonomy to DEAD people than it does women. Misogyny at its finest.

Of course.....the Right is all about locking people up.
Well given that (currently) building 1200 man units are the norm, a bit less than half of that 6k will be males, and those males were born of mostly urban black women so it's a damn good bet I'm not too far off the mark.

So see, planned parenthood could have saved Texas the building of a 1200 man unit to house them. ;)

Sometimes the right is no better at seeing past their "feels" than the left is and in this case it's particularly destructive due to the future victims of that 1200.

Oh well, it's not my state.

Ah....here we go. It's all on women, isn't it? Typical male INCEL-like misogyny. What a surprise.
My first wife used to always say the difference between guys and girls is, when a girl goes out on the town she knows she will get laid that night a guy doesn't ....

I understand the concept but it is at odds with the right's general disregard for human pain and suffering.
You are lying. You don't understand the concept.

Putting a child's life to an end simply because the child living is an inconvenience to you is the ultimate disregard for human life.

Abortion should not be used a method of on demand birth control. Something you stupid immoral Moon Bats never seem to understand.

Forum List

Back