About Stormy Daniels...

Was Stormy Ivanka's proxy?

Can you get MORE ridiculous?

Sure, if you want. However, based on pictures and Trump's comments about Ivanka in the past - it certainly doesn't seem ridiculous to ponder such a question. Do you doubt that Trump hasn't fantasized about fucking his own daughter?
yeah I do believe Trump has not had that fantasy, have you had that fantasy?
Trump has previously raised eyebrows with remarks about Ivanka Trump, including in a 2006 appearance on ABC’s “The View,” where he said “if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Daniels wasn’t attracted to Trump.

Asked if she was attracted to the president, Daniels replied “would you be?”

Ha ha ha ha haha

Was Stormy Ivanka's proxy?

Can you get MORE ridiculous?

Sure, if you want. However, based on pictures and Trump's comments about Ivanka in the past - it certainly doesn't seem ridiculous to ponder such a question. Do you doubt that Trump hasn't fantasized about fucking his own daughter?
yeah I do believe Trump has not had that fantasy, have you had that fantasy?
Trump has previously raised eyebrows with remarks about Ivanka Trump, including in a 2006 appearance on ABC’s “The View,” where he said “if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
I get that, it's still not the same thing. she is good looking we all know it......her mom was hot back in the day....

Essential Consultants LLC is public record, and Trumps lawyer (Michael Cohen) is authorized person of that LLC, in which they paid "Peggy Peterson" who is really Stormy Daniels.
So what is your point? If I had his $$$ I would leave a pussy trail as well.
That's not breaking news. It is not a secret that his supporters love the classless, unethical, amoral pig, as it validates their own, similar qualities. Buying prostitutes with a newborn at home? Atta boy!
Snowflakes automatically believe any story attacking Trump. They are the ultimate suckers. That's how they humiliate themselves so often.

This from one who believes everything Trump says.

I believe the several trusted news sites. You trust Trump.

Trusted News sites?

iu

In Trumpland, only Fox, Breitbart and Conservative talk radio are believed.

In the real word, I'll take CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, NYT, WaPo, etc

Bill Clinton had to testify about his affairs before he was President

Lets have Fat Donnie do the same

Why did Trump have sex with an intern in the oval office?

So, its ok to do what you want with whomever as long as it is not in the Oval Office. I get it.

We all know that Clinton was the only Presidernt to get head in the Oval Office.

Anonymous sources - fake news.
Essential Consultants LLC is public record, and Trumps lawyer (Michael Cohen) is authorized person of that LLC, in which they paid "Peggy Peterson" who is really Stormy Daniels.

Who says they paid her other than her?

She denies it ever happend so other than democrats NO ONE says she was paid.

The payoff has been traced to her. Try to keep up.
So far we've seen nothing other than anonymous sources. A person's financial records are private information. Institutions are not allowed to give it out without a warrant.

Bull fucking shit

We have an interview before he accepted the shutup money.

That's not breaking news. It is not a secret that his supporters love the classless, unethical, amoral pig, as it validates their own, similar qualities. Buying prostitutes with a newborn at home? Atta boy!
Snowflakes automatically believe any story attacking Trump. They are the ultimate suckers. That's how they humiliate themselves so often.

What are your 'trusted news sites?'

ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN, NYT, WaPo,

Not Fox, Not Breitbart, Not Rush Limbaugh, Not Donald Trump

Bill Clinton had to testify about his affairs before he was President

Lets have Fat Donnie do the same

Why did Trump have sex with an intern in the oval office?

So, its ok to do what you want with whomever as long as it is not in the Oval Office. I get it.

We all know that Clinton was the only Presidernt to get head in the Oval Office.

Uhm yea what they did years before when not in office has nothing to do with today , why is than concept so hard to comprehend?
Did he know he was going to be president some day?

Good old Republican family values. Ain't they something...
We learned from liberals.

You never had them. Trump proves it.

John Edwards had an affair & had to pull oput of the trace.

'Trump fucks everything in sight & his ratings among his base go up.
Out of race. Lol
Obama is a queer who cheats on Michelle with men.
Hillary is a crook and you damn well know it.
Clinton was elected as a well known adulterer. So yes, we learned from liberals.
My first choice was Carson, I didn't want Trump. But you ran Hillary, so I had no choice. Trump though, is doing an excellent job, and that is what we were told with Clinton. His sex life is nobody's business.

Trusted News sites?

iu

In Trumpland, only Fox, Breitbart and Conservative talk radio are believed.

In the real word, I'll take CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, NYT, WaPo, etc
Those are only channels they have on television at the mental hospital?

The donald has always been promiscuous and has never had any moral values. He'll screw anything still breathing. This is why the fake "Christians" worship him: it's his "purity."

The donald has always been promiscuous and has never had any moral values. He'll screw anything still breathing. This is why the fake "Christians" worship him: it's his "purity."
Shows the hypocrisy of the Christian Right

Willing to ignore any sin as long as he is one of their own

Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name what's so hard to comprehend?

160908-clinton-trump-mn-1056_f8b13d1b2c320ed8ff0331d52e5a6c61.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

This kind of behavior is perfectly acceptable to evangelicals and it apparently is only wrong when the other side does it. This behavior is part of their Christian belief system apparently. Party of family values....not so much.

Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name what's so hard to comprehend?

View attachment 172753
He's right-wing trash, always has been. This is why the phony "Christians" love him.

Forum List

Back