About that Google Web Site

Oh I doubt Rump has any idea what "most Americans have heard of". T'other day at the CDC he claimed to be shocked that flu kills people and said he had no idea ---- which is kind of strange since a flu virus killed his own grandfather at the ripe old age of 49.

Yet another Fake news (exaggeration or misstatement at best) that you just inhaled with gusto...

Oh no, that's very real, and documented.

>> “I never heard those numbers. I would’ve been shocked. I would’ve said, ‘Does anybody die from the flu? I didn’t know people died from the flu.’" <<​

Mind you, I'm NOT saying I didn't inhale............ :eusa_shifty:

Yeah, not buying it because the "Beast" didn't quote a primary source... Who'd he say it to? Where's the corroborating stories on this?

I linked the Beast because WaPo and NYT and an annoyingly growing number of primary news sites are paywalls but here:
WaPo story / CNN / Independent UK / MSN / The Atlanta Voice

Also linked the Beast because it has food-for-thought content about Woodrow Wilson's fucked-up handling of that flu and the comparison. Wilson too didn't want to admit what was going on. In fact, as you'll notice, the "Spanish Flu" of that time was so-called only because Spain, being not involved in the Great War, was the only afflicted country reporting its epidemic numbers honestly.

Here he is on video delivering the quote. Watch it before it gets disappeared.

All of that media you're quoting is just like Mean Girl lunch table gossip.. Reading the Atlanta Voice column makes me think they are all unstable teenagers.. NOT journalists...

shakehead.gif

IT'S ON VIDEO DOOD.

:banghead:

UNbelievable. heLLOOOOO??? THIS THING ON????
smiliegah.gif

Once something is uttered on video -- there ain't no wiggling out of it, it HAPPENED. And not even Tim Apple, with the cancer-causing sound of windmills and the entire continental army flying in from a very wonderful place in Germany, led by John Miller and John Baron, cheered on by thousands and thousands on rooftops waving fake Time Magazine covfefes, can make it into an Unevent that never happened. Whine all you want to about "waaah, it's the Daily Beast" or "waah I don't like the style of the Atlanta Voice" --- it's REAL.

Good GODS the self-delusionistas make my head hurt.

Last edited:
Trump was right again.
Drumpf has never been right. He is still claiming that anyone that wants a corona virus test can get one.
He was right in 2016 and HRC was left. What are you talking about? You lost another debate. LMAO. I am also better at hoops than you.
I guess while youre indulging your fantasy you may as well claim youre better at hoop than I am. (Your dumb ass just said hoops instead of hoop) :laughing0301:
Hoops baby with the S. Hoops. Only only people and losers say “hoop”. We aren’t playing half court old man.

Trump was right again.
Drumpf has never been right. He is still claiming that anyone that wants a corona virus test can get one.
He was right in 2016 and HRC was left. What are you talking about? You lost another debate. LMAO. I am also better at hoops than you.
I guess while youre indulging your fantasy you may as well claim youre better at hoop than I am. (Your dumb ass just said hoops instead of hoop) :laughing0301:
Hoops baby with the S. Hoops. Only only people and losers say “hoop”. We aren’t playing half court old man.
Youre giving it away you dont even play ball. Nobody says "lets hoops." Its "lets hoop." :laugh:

That Google was building a website for virus screening? They just said they are not. Is this fool Drumpf going senile before our eyes?

Despite Trump’s claims, Google isn’t building the coronavirus screening site — and it’s not ready – TechCrunch

"In a press conference at the White House, President Trump today announced that 1,700 Google engineers were working on a coronavirus screening site. That site was supposedly the first step in a new screening process that would lead people from figuring out if their symptoms warranted more testing to the location of new “drive through” testing stations. But Trump was wrong. This screening site isn’t being developed by Google . Instead, it’s being built by Verily, Alphabet’s life science division — and it’s not ready to launch yet either."
Just to make you worthless leftist traitors cry. It's fun.

That Google was building a website for virus screening? They just said they are not. Is this fool Drumpf going senile before our eyes?

Despite Trump’s claims, Google isn’t building the coronavirus screening site — and it’s not ready – TechCrunch

"In a press conference at the White House, President Trump today announced that 1,700 Google engineers were working on a coronavirus screening site. That site was supposedly the first step in a new screening process that would lead people from figuring out if their symptoms warranted more testing to the location of new “drive through” testing stations. But Trump was wrong. This screening site isn’t being developed by Google . Instead, it’s being built by Verily, Alphabet’s life science division — and it’s not ready to launch yet either."
I wasnt crying. I was laughing at him like I always laugh at him and you Drumpf booty sniffers. :laugh:

Why do you call him by his grandfathers name? You arent under the impression that its some sort of insult, are you? That would be super lame if thats what you thought.

Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Stock Price, Quote, History & News - Yahoo Finance
You might want to check your link.

Alphabet’s Verily is building COVID-19 triaging tool as Trump declares national emergency (Updated)

"U.S. President Trump announced the news (although he erroneously said Google was building the tool) today while declaring a national emergency today in a White House press conference. "

Are Alphabet and Google unrelated?
No Google owns Alphabet. Are you saying that Drumpf went for name recognition instead of the actual company?
Holy shit, you really DO think that calling him by his grandfathers name is an insult! WTF? :laugh:

I wasnt crying. I was laughing at him like I always laugh at him and you Drumpf booty sniffers. :laugh:
Nobody really cares what you leftstained fools do.

You really think you have a good one with the "Drumpf" thing. Bro, you are corny and lame. Christ almighty, try harder.

Oh look, he said Drumpf again! :laugh:

He's today's internet witty guy.

He's today's internet witty guy.
Theres nothin witty about that lame nonsense. :laugh:

Trump was right again.
Youre giving it away you dont even play ball. Nobody says "lets hoops." Its "lets hoop." :laugh:
No one says “let’s hoop”. You’re such a loser. You u got no game.

Is anyone really surprised that we were lied to again about something this important?

Trump Surprised Google With a Bogus Coronavirus Site Claim

President Donald Trump announced Friday that the US government’s coronavirus testing apparatus, which has lagged badly behind other developed nations, would soon get an assist from Google. The search and advertising giant will create a website, Trump said, that would help Americans figure out if they need a test for the virus, and if so where they can find one.

The only problem: There is no nationwide site like the one Trump described. And Google had no idea the president was going to mention one.

A source at Google tells WIRED that company leadership was surprised that Trump announced anything about the initiative at the press conference. What he did say was also almost entirely wrong. There will be a coronavirus testing site, not from Google but from Alphabet sister company Verily. “We are developing a tool to help triage individuals for Covid-19 testing,” Google tweeted in a statement. “Verily is in the early stages of development, and planning to roll testing out in the Bay Area, with the hope of expanding more broadly over time.”

Even that, though, was not the original plan. The Verge reported Friday afternoon that Verily had intended the site for health care workers only. After Trump unexpectedly publicized the effort, Verily decided it will let anyone visit it, but can still only provide people with testing site information in the San Francisco area.

Google did not respond to requests for comment. A Verily spokesperson characterized the intention of the site differently from the Verge report. "We were initially planning to focus on highest risk populations, which includes healthcare workers—but this was not solely intended for them," the company said. "We are collaborating with organizations like Quest Diagnostics and Labcorp as part of this initiative, and local organizations to determine what will work best. At Verily, we are focused on developing a tool to help triage individuals for testing."

It's unclear whether senior Google or Alphabet leadership was aware of Trump's plans, but CEO Sundar Pichai apparently made no reference to the impending White House announcement in a company-wide memo about its coronavirus efforts Thursday, which was first reported by CNBC. In the memo, Pichai told employees that "a planning effort is underway" for Verily to "aid in the COVID-19 testing effort in the US."

The White House declined to comment on the record, but did not dispute that Google was unaware that Trump would announce the site Friday.

Click the link to read the rest of the article.

I watched the White House briefing this morning and I got a lot of good information. As soon as it was over I switched between CNN and MSNBC and each station had their 4 or 5 pundits, experts and other assorted nut balls and all they did was discuss each point and tell their viewers how wrong, stupid and false everything was that the administration put out. Now I know why the snowflake liberals here mock, denigrate and scoff at everything the administration does. They're so used to the liberal democrats cheating and lying, they think everybody does it. Poor misguided creatures.

Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Stock Price, Quote, History & News - Yahoo Finance
You might want to check your link.

Alphabet’s Verily is building COVID-19 triaging tool as Trump declares national emergency (Updated)

"U.S. President Trump announced the news (although he erroneously said Google was building the tool) today while declaring a national emergency today in a White House press conference. "

Are Alphabet and Google unrelated?
No Google owns Alphabet. Are you saying that Drumpf went for name recognition instead of the actual company?
Holy shit, you really DO think that calling him by his grandfathers name is an insult! WTF? :laugh:

His grandfather?

Oh, you mean the guy who died from a flu pandemic at the age of 49 and Rump knew nothing about it, didn't even know people could die from the flu?

Trump was right again.

No he wasn't. The app that Verily is building is only for the Oakland Region, and not for national use. There aren't 1700 software engineers working on it, and this small local app isn't even ready for beta testing yet, and will not be rolled out in sufficient time to help with this outbreak.

While it will likely be working before the much promised vaccine, it is still not anything that is going to help people NOW, or in the immediate future.

Forum List

Back