About that Google Web Site

Drumpf has never been right. He is still claiming that anyone that wants a corona virus test can get one.
He was right in 2016 and HRC was left. What are you talking about? You lost another debate. LMAO. I am also better at hoops than you.
I guess while youre indulging your fantasy you may as well claim youre better at hoop than I am. (Your dumb ass just said hoops instead of hoop) :laughing0301:
Hoops baby with the S. Hoops. Only only people and losers say “hoop”. We aren’t playing half court old man.
Youre giving it away you dont even play ball. Nobody says "lets hoops." Its "lets hoop." :laugh:
No one says “let’s hoop”. You’re such a loser. You u got no game.
Youre obviously a scrub that I wouldnt even waste my time playing. You cant even get the lingo right. No one says "Lets hoops". Its hoop. :laugh:

Yesterday was not a good day to be a marxist Dim shitstain.... as you watched your small, dark world become even darker.

Your Superior introduced leaders of industry, one-after-another-after-another.... after another... who confirmed they were engaged and offering their services at President Trumps request. Google, Alphabet, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Quest, LabCorp, Roche Diagnostics.... etc.

Can you imagine the kenyan lawn jockey putting together an effort like that..... in a million years...

No, me neither.

Yesterday was not a good day to be a marxist Dim shitstain.... as you watched your small, dark world become even darker.

Your Superior introduced leaders of industry, one-after-another-after-another.... after another... who confirmed they were engaged and offering their services at President Trumps request. Google, Alphabet, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Quest, LabCorp, Roche Diagnostics.... etc.

Can you imagine the kenyan lawn jockey putting together an effort like that..... in a million years...

No, me neither.
The shit stain Drumpf is trying to play catch up where the obviously superior Obama would have did exactly what he did to the Ebola threat. Obama was so smart he actually deployed people to Africa to limit the spread. That fucking idiot currently in the WH pretended this virus was a hoax. You and the other infantile minded, subservient pissants should be embarrassed at your dear leaders reaction He simply froze under pressure. You cant even compare the two to be honest. No one here that contracted Ebola died. We already have dead people from this virus. Only a fucking idiot would think more dead people is better.

Trump was right again.
Drumpf has never been right. He is still claiming that anyone that wants a corona virus test can get one.
He was right in 2016 and HRC was left. What are you talking about? You lost another debate. LMAO. I am also better at hoops than you.
I guess while youre indulging your fantasy you may as well claim youre better at hoop than I am. (Your dumb ass just said hoops instead of hoop) :laughing0301:
We dont all speak African
Youre too dumb to speak "African". You can barely speak english.
If super low IQ Africans can learn it, anyone can.

Oh good grief, I see the OP is once again busy on the internet spreading false information.

First of all Google does NOT own Alphabet, it's more the other way around.
Second, the Coronavirus screening site is being built by Verily, Alphabet's life science division. Did you catch that ? Alphabet, Google, Verily are connected.
Also, Google engineers have volunteered to be part of this entire effort.

So to say Trump was wrong, is splitting hairs, and certainly doesn't warrant this thread, or articles slamming Trump. Just more stupid divisive crap.

"MOMMY, MOMMY, THE PRESIDENT LIED !!! HE SAID THE SKY IS BLUE, BUT LOOK OVER THERE, THERE'S AN ORANGEISH REDDISH BALL !!!!!"

Oh good grief, I see the OP is once again busy on the internet spreading false information.

First of all Google does NOT own Alphabet, it's more the other way around.
Second, the Coronavirus screening site is being built by Verily, Alphabet's life science division. Did you catch that ? Alphabet, Google, Verily are connected.
Also, Google engineers have volunteered to be part of this entire effort.

So to say Trump was wrong, is splitting hairs, and certainly doesn't warrant this thread, or articles slamming Trump. Just more stupid divisive crap.

"MOMMY, MOMMY, THE PRESIDENT LIED !!! HE SAID THE SKY IS BLUE, BUT LOOK OVER THERE, THERE'S AN ORANGEISH REDDISH BALL !!!!!"

He was wrong. The site that was planned was only for the San Francisco bay area.

Trump Surprised Google With a Bogus Coronavirus Site Claim

Even that, though, was not the original plan. The Verge reported Friday afternoon that Verily had intended the site for health care workers only. After Trump unexpectedly publicized the effort, Verily decided it will let anyone visit it, but can still only provide people with testing site information in the San Francisco area.

No, me neither.
Wow, that's a really rosy interpretation of what really happened.

Hoops baby with the S. Hoops. Only only people and losers say “hoop”. We aren’t playing half court old man.
Youre giving it away you dont even play ball. Nobody says "lets hoops." Its "lets hoop." :laugh:
No one says “let’s hoop”. You’re such a loser. You u got no game.
Youre obviously a scrub that I wouldnt even waste my time playing. You cant even get the lingo right. No one says "Lets hoops". Its hoop. :laugh:
I never said people say “let’s hoops” either. I said I am better than you at hoops. Learn to read, Assfaceias. Yes, me, a white guy is better than you.

Forum List

Back