About TheReligionofPeace.com

My point is that Muslims are peaceful here because they live in a democracy. The religion is NOT inherently violent. If it was, then the Muslims here would be violent.

How can they even try to be violent here? they are totally outnumbered, look at England, France etc where they have more numbers? they take to the streets there.

Tell you what. If you can live with thinking an entire religion is violent go right ahead. Just don't ask me to join you.

Never said that, I met too many Muslims to know that simply isn't accurate.

What was it before that, and before that? It goes back to the beginning of this country. Islamic leaders have always felt that others belongings were theirs to take...
Before that, the Ottoman Empire was the major power in the region. You'll notice that pretty much every state in the world at the time operated according to the belief that territory can legitimately be acquired by force. You're now singling out a state for doing things that its Christian contemporaries did just as readily.

According to you, the only time that will stop is when the entire world is islam.
Source?

Yet when there is a vast area that is islamic, there is misery and poverty. What is up with that, Kalam? I know you are intelligent, think it out, what could be the cause?
I'm intelligent enough that I don't bother taking peoples' claims seriously if those claims aren't supported by credible data.

How can they even try to be violent here? they are totally outnumbered, look at England, France etc where they have more numbers? they take to the streets there.

Tell you what. If you can live with thinking an entire religion is violent go right ahead. Just don't ask me to join you.

Thank you. Tell that to Intense, Ropey, Fitnah and Logical. They think ALL of Islam is INHERENTLY violent.

Last edited:
Kalam, Yes or NO, Do You believe that a Person Exercising Conscience, Choosing to Convert to Another Religion, should be Executed??? Do you believe it is even a Crime???

That depends on the the nature of the "exercise of conscience."

You have been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread. Why? Because you'd rather it be ALL anti-islamic propaganda ALL the time by EVERY poster.

You have said you are leaving and have come back how many times? Then you blame others for attempting to have you leave? That kind of thinking extension comes from a very disordered mind.

Do not make this about the Female Mind Ropey... For Shame!!! :lol:

It's not about gender, it's about a flawed thinking process. Logically it does not follow. What does follow is a self-fulfilling prophesy for when Sky Dancer does decide to leave, she tells herself it is because we have run her out.

This flawed thinking allows her to relinquish responsibility for her choice of leaving.

Why don't you simply ask me what I think about that highlighted statement.

\\Ropey? Do you think that any and all violence involving Muslims must be motivated by Islam?//

Can't you do that? Seriously. If you want to know what I think, why tell me?

I don't think that's an unreasonable portrayal of your stated views in light of your ascription of 20-odd 'border wars' to the Islamic religion.

But yes, I'd much rather hear you speak for yourself.

You have said you are leaving and have come back how many times? Then you blame others for attempting to have you leave? That kind of thinking extension comes from a very disordered mind.

Do not make this about the Female Mind Ropey... For Shame!!! :lol:

It's not about gender, it's about a flawed thinking process. Logically it does not follow. What does follow is a self-fulfilling prophesy for when Sky Dancer does decide to leave, she tells herself it is because we have run her out.

This flawed thinking allows her to relinquish responsibility for her choice of leaving.

I leave when it gets ugly. I come back the next day and make a new beginning. If you want to fault me for that, so be it.

Thank you. Tell that to Intense, Ropey, Fitnah and Logical. They think ALL of Islam is INHERENTLY violent.

If you want to know what I think, why tell me?

\\Ropey? Do you think ALL of Islam is INHERENTLY violent?//

Considering I have already posted the opposite on this thread I add to the view that your mind is quite disordered.

You have seen me stand for Islam here. You have seen me strongly and clearly state that I do not see Islam as evil. That no book written to fight evil can truly be evil, but the interpretations can be higher degrees of evil.

:eusa_whistle:

You have been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread. Why? Because you'd rather it be ALL anti-islamic propaganda ALL the time by EVERY poster.

I leave and come back. I have a life. It's not a sign of a disordered mind. Intense doesn't like alternate points of view.

He'd rather posters be anti-islam on HIS thread.

This thread would be completely boring if all the posts were nothing but INTENSE clones.

You keep building on a false premise. :eusa_whistle:

In the Koran, the only permissible war is one of self-defense. Muslims may not begin hostilities (2: 190).

Warfare is always evil, but sometimes you have to fight in order to avoid the kind of persecution that Mecca inflicted on the Muslims (2: 191; 2: 217) or to preserve decent values (4: 75; 22: 40).

The Koran quotes the Torah, the Jewish scriptures, which permits people to retaliate eye for eye, tooth for tooth, but like the Gospels, the Koran suggests that it is meritorious to forgo revenge in a spirit of charity (5: 45).

Hostilities must be brought to an end as quickly as possible and must cease the minute the enemy sues for peace (2: 192- 3).

The primary meaning of the word jihad is not “holy war” but “struggle.” It refers to the difficult effort that is needed to put God’s will into practice at every level — personal and social as well as political. A very important and much quoted tradition has Muhammad telling his companions as they go home after a battle, “We are returning from the lesser jihad [the battle] to the greater jihad,” the far more urgent and momentous task of extirpating wrongdoing from one’s own society and one’s own heart.

Islam did not impose itself by the sword. In a statement in which the Arabic is extremely emphatic, the Koran insists, “There must be no coercion in matters of faith!” (2: 256).

Constantly Muslims are enjoined to respect Jews and Christians, the “People of the Book,” who worship the same God (29: 46).

In words quoted by Muhammad in one of his last public sermons, God tells all human beings, “O people! We have formed you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another” (49: 13) — not to conquer, convert, subjugate, revile or slaughter but to reach out toward others with intelligence and understanding.
http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2006/the-true-peaceful-face-of-islam/

Last edited:
Kalam, Yes or NO, Do You believe that a Person Exercising Conscience, Choosing to Convert to Another Religion, should be Executed??? Do you believe it is even a Crime???

That depends on the the nature of the "exercise of conscience."

Conversion from Islam to Buddhism. Conversion from Islam to Christian. Conversion from Islam to Atheist.

If you want to know what I think, why tell me?

\\Ropey? Do you think ALL of Islam is INHERENTLY violent?//

Considering I have already posted the opposite on this thread I add to the view that your mind is quite disordered.

You have seen me stand for Islam here. You have seen me strongly and clearly state that I do not see Islam as evil. That no book written to fight evil can truly be evil, but the interpretations can be higher degrees of evil.

:eusa_whistle:

She doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story, does she?

Forum List

Back