About TheReligionofPeace.com

I thought it was quite clear, the leaders of islam are "professing only".
There are no "leaders of Islam."

If they were practicing, according to you, the ME "would" be a utopia. The religion, the governing side of it can only produce corrupt leaders (those that profess only), because they are forced to accept the religion to lead.
...This statement makes absolutely no sense.

Let me guess, just go along with whatever they say? Is that how we get peace? (I would call that enslavement)

This is a perfect example of why posting to you is impossible. Instead of asking me what I mean about how to create peace you TELL me what my view is.[/QUOTE]

I was guessing, come on, don't be a spoiled sport, tell us, how do we achieve peace with the muslim terrorists that want to kill, convert, or treat us as second class citizens?

If they were practicing, according to you, the ME "would" be a utopia. The religion, the governing side of it can only produce corrupt leaders (those that profess only), because they are forced to accept the religion to lead.

I think Obama will be a perfect Candidate for Caliphate when He is done screwing around with us. ;) :lol:

I think Obama will be a perfect Candidate for Caliphate when He is done screwing around with us. ;) :lol:

I'll pass.

I did. I'm referring to my post to you. Do I need to link you to it?

Calm down. :lol:

I'm calm. You are discussing like a child right now.

Whatever you say akhi. I think you're taking message board posts a bit too seriously.

You think many things. You say many things. I understand Kalam.

What am I? Brother or filth? Which is real? All your words, not mine.

And attempt to spin what you have just done in discussion to me being too serious?

Islam has no need of a singular governing force since the ideology of all the groups follow...

Or they are all just spontaneous responses by peaceful Muslims who are under one form of attack or another.

That's a lot of spontaneous combustion, but it could be I suppose.

If they were Muslims it would certainly be about Islam. Ask Ropey.

Isn't islam known as brother against brother, child against parent, neighbor against neighbor, community against community, etc, etc, etc?

No? I believe those are references to the War Between the States.

So, honor killings are part of the USA culture? We stone people in the street because our community is embarrassed? Kalam, it seems you try to hard to avoid the facts of islam: many in the faith are extremely violent against every other person living.

Let me guess, just go along with whatever they say? Is that how we get peace? (I would call that enslavement)

This is a perfect example of why posting to you is impossible. Instead of asking me what I mean about how to create peace you TELL me what my view is.

I was guessing, come on, don't be a spoiled sport, tell us, how do we achieve peace with the muslim terrorists that want to kill, convert, or treat us as second class citizens?[/QUOTE]

Now, I'm a spoiled sport. Just one post without an insult and we can have a discussion.

I congratulate your restraint. I know you'd rather kill me.

Shame on you for even thinking that. My path is more Locke, Madison, Thoreau. I don't Bully, and I don't have expectations of you either.

I don't know what you mean about not having expectations of me. You've been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread.

I'm pointing out how many times you proclaimed you were done with this thread. You came into this Thread off beat, out of step, and misinformed, that's on you.

Forum List

Back