About TheReligionofPeace.com

Why is it you don't focus on helping violent Christians see the error of their ways? Go on a mission to Northern Ireland.

Is that really about Christianity? Or is it about the English taking the land of the Irish and watching/forcing the Irish to starve?

If they were Muslims it would certainly be about Islam. Ask Ropey.

logical4u is discussing with you, not me.

Can't you stand to your own words?

I oversimplifed. If you want to discuss 9/11. We can do that. If you want to discuss the US Embassy attacks in Africa, we can do that.

If you want to tie it all together into some conspiracy theory, I'm out.

Both attacks were done by Radical Muslims and both attacks were sanctioned by Bin Laden, what conspiracy theories are you talking about?

They were done by separate groups not by some world wide mass of Muslims out to getcha.

It was Al Qaeda operatives in the US Embassy bombings, as well as the USS Cole. They have admitted it, trust me they are not shy.

Poor Muslims. 21 Border wars. Flying planes into American buildings. Blowing up religious sites all over the world.

They are simply protecting themselves Kalam? :eusa_hand:

My mistake. :eusa_whistle: (PC)

Quoting a person's justification of some action of theirs doesn't imply support for that action. :eusa_hand:

I oversimplifed. If you want to discuss 9/11. We can do that. If you want to discuss the US Embassy attacks in Africa, we can do that.

If you want to tie it all together into some conspiracy theory, I'm out.

Both attacks were done by Radical Muslims and both attacks were sanctioned by Bin Laden, what conspiracy theories are you talking about?

They were done by separate groups not by some world wide mass of Muslims out to getcha.

Yes, separate groups of the same belief.

Which has nothing to do with it?

Philosophers :cuckoo: Save us from them G-d. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Why is it you don't focus on helping violent Christians see the error of their ways? Go on a mission to Northern Ireland.

Is that really about Christianity? Or is it about the English taking the land of the Irish and watching/forcing the Irish to starve?

True. We wouldn't be looking at anything else, like tribalism, arab culture or the history of the area.

The situation in Northern Ireland is about Catholics and Protestants AND the English taking over Irish land.

Last edited:
Poor Muslims. 21 Border wars. Flying planes into American buildings. Blowing up religious sites all over the world.

They are simply protecting themselves Kalam? :eusa_hand:

My mistake. :eusa_whistle: (PC)

Quoting a person's justification of some action of theirs doesn't imply support for that action. :eusa_hand:

You did not quote. You attributed. Words in mouth wot.

Fail.

Can you? I'm looking forward to a response to my post. Can I expect one? Did I miss it?

I think hes just using Iran as an example, I wouldn't even wish my worst enemy to go to Iran, its a shame because I love Iranian cuisine and their women are banging!

No. He wants me to go there so I can experience his definition of physical submission instead of my version of spiritual surrender.

Since you support Islam, then you must learn what Islam is on the ground where it is and not where you are protected.

Philosophers!

You care not for the effects on the ground as much as you care for the philosophies of those who do the acts on the ground.

That is a fail.

One thing I have learned is radical groups say one thing, do another. Even now the KKK said they didn't preach hate against Blacks, they just wanted to live separate, but at night they went out and lynched blacks. Even going to "moderate" countries in the region like Kuwait and Oman is an eye opener, can't even imagine Iran.

Can you? I'm looking forward to a response to my post. Can I expect one? Did I miss it?

Response? You put me into a conversation with someone else.

Be a man. Stand to your views with others Kalam. If you have something to say to me, then post to me.

How old are you Kalam? Seriously?

If I do not respond to your posts, you may consider it previously responded to and simply repetition which is in the realm of the banal, or alternatively you can repost as I might have missed the post.

But to do it as an aside? In a discussion with someone else?

Grow up.

You'll find it difficult to 'expose' something as long as you lack a basic understanding of its nature.

:lol:

None of the systems of governance used presently in the Middle East are Shari'i. The causes and nature of the ongoing protests and revolutions also seem to elude you.

Are the countries' leaders muslim?

In terms of professed belief or in terms of practice?

I think that is the point. If you are forcing people to live a certain way, it becomes 'only professed'. Practice is cheated in every way possible because it is from force, not the soul/heart that leads.

Again, are the leaders in the ME muslim? If so, why isn't the entire ME a utopia? What can islam do to eliminate the corrupt leaders? If there is nothing islam can do, why isn't it reformed to discourage corruption?

Response? You put me into a conversation with someone else.

Be a man. Stand to your views with others Kalam. If you have something to say to me, then post to me.

I did. I'm referring to my post to you. Do I need to link you to it?

Calm down. :lol:

Yes, separate groups of the same belief.

Which has nothing to do with it?

Philosophers :cuckoo: Save us from them G-d. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

What same belief it it? Your claim is that ALL of Islam is out to getcha. They're not.

Terrorists are out to getcha. I am just as frustrated with terrorism as anyone else. I can see the appeal of making it all about Islamic countries. Then we can just blast their countries to the ground instead of dealing with these little pockets of criminals.

Last edited:
What assumptions do you think I am making? The OP link is anti-islamic propaganda. It condemns the entire religion.

If you were to travel in Malaysia you would as a westerner have no problem even though that is a Muslim majority culture. I would not be afraid to travel in Malaysia.

I completely salute the Egyptian people for throwing Mubarak out and I hope the Libyans do the same to Qadaffi.

I've never heard of Sufi's using Shariah Law, but I am not an expert on Sufism or Shariah Law. Like you, I've only heard of Shariah Law as it is practiced horribly in some Islamic theocracies.

I've known Sufis and was very close to one, who mentored me in counseling back in the mid-eighties. The Sufi who mentored me was a woman. I am a great fan of Sufi poets, and find their spiritual message completely compatible with Buddhism.

Mention all the problems you have with Shariah Law. I have plenty myself. But don't tell me all of Islam is violent and that the Islamic religion is INHERENTLY violent.

I traveled in Muslim areas and did not fear for my safety. I was unnerved however, by not seeing any women out in public unless they were accompanied by men and wearing veils.

Article: US warns of possible terrorist attacks in Malaysia ...
Free article about 'US warns of possible terrorist attacks in Malaysia.' at AccessMyLibrary.com. Search information that libraries trust!

www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-23276145_ITMTerrorist attacks in Bali by 3 Malaysia suicide bombers from Al ...
Weblog | Articles | Satire | Links | About | Contact. Militant Islam Monitor > Articles > Terrorist attacks in Bali by 3 ...

Militant Islam Monitor Advice for Malaysia - Australian Department of Foreign ...

We advise you to exercise caution and monitor developments that might affect your safety in Malaysia because of the risk of terrorist attack. In planning your activities ...

Travel Advice for MalaysiaMalaysia - Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade says US terrorist attack warning on Sabah "misleading"
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia has urged the United States to review a travel advisory that warned terrorists are targeting Borneo tourist destinations, describing it as ...

Malaysia says US terrorist attack warning on Sabah misleading - Channel NewsAsia regroup in southern Thailand
In fact, Washington had in May issued a warning of possible terrorist attacks emanating from Sabah, Malaysia, and ...

www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/EH19Ae05.htmlU.S. warns of possible terrorist attack in Malaysia Truly Asia
0 posts · By Cole
"It is the responsibility of Islam to embrace the liberties required for citizens of a modern state, and not the other way around." Family Security Matters

thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/11/27/nation/20081127152958&sec=nationTerrorism Arrives In Malaysia
Jan 12, 2010 · A recent spate of church attacks forces the nation to examine ... fiction, Velvet and Cinder Blocks, details a planned attack on a Christian landmark in Malaysia.

www.forbes.com/2010/01/12/terrorism-malaysia-church-attack-opinions-contributors...

You think Malaysia is safe? Do you think that you (alone) would be safe anywhere a predominant muslim population was?

I am not saying that all muslims are evil and violent. I am saying that there are too many muslims that are... evil and violent. How do we change that? How do we reach people that think they are listening to a prophet that died fourteen hundred years ago that told them to force conversion, kill or treat as second class citizen those that do not believe as they do.

Instead of preaching how full of love you are for all (except Christians), why don't you help us figure out how to make it better?

You're still telling me I hate Christians. We can't talk with you holding that view. It doesn't fit for me.

Bye. If you insist on telling me I'm a hater I will just have to put you on ignore.

Too bad. I would love to talk about how to create peace.

Let me guess, just go along with whatever they say? Is that how we get peace? (I would call that enslavement)

Forum List

Back