About TheReligionofPeace.com

You did not quote.

I copied the text directly from the subtitles on the video I liked to. I have no idea what you're talking about. :eusa_eh:

Your words attributed the intent of the quote. You attached certain acts to that intent.

You. Not the quote. You used it as simply a medium of premise to attach your view.

And you have no idea? :eusa_whistle:

Both attacks were done by Radical Muslims and both attacks were sanctioned by Bin Laden, what conspiracy theories are you talking about?

They were done by separate groups not by some world wide mass of Muslims out to getcha.

It was Al Qaeda operatives in the US Embassy bombings, as well as the USS Cole. They have admitted it, trust me they are not shy.

Al Qaeda does not equal mainstream Islam.

If you want to figure out how to stop the violence in the Middle East that's one thing. Consider all the causes and conditions NOT JUST religion. Consider tribalism. Consider theocracy itself. Consider totalitarian regimes. Don't condemn THE ENTIRE RELIGION.

I am bashing no one. I simply offer an alternative view.

If you want Muslims to take responsibility for their governments then support their efforts to be free. Salute the Egyptians and the Libyans for throwing out dictators. Don't ignore the fact that Muslims are not the only ones who have historically converted by force. Don't ignore that religious violence occurs in the world with other religions than Islam.

Stop trying to make me out as some kind of supporter of violence and abuse because I have known peaceful Muslims and love Sufism. I'm trying to offer some balance to the usual Muslim hate that goes on in these threads.

The climate in our own country is hateful toward Muslims. Why is it you have no concerns about that? Muslim Americans are not committing the violence and abuse that so concern you.

Maybe we ought stay out of the Middle East and not impose western culture on them.

How about some links for all the violence done to muslims in this country? I am not ignoring history. I am using history to point out that unless islam is prevented from spreading the violent sects/parts/people, it will continue (check history).

If you are not condemning violence (speaking out against it), it is a tolerance for violence done (against others). If you are not calling out the muslims that use their faith to committ violence, it is like you are supporting them.

To date, you have called me a hater, a bigot and a supporter of violence. I'm done talking to you.

Did the shoe fit?

Response? You put me into a conversation with someone else.

Be a man. Stand to your views with others Kalam. If you have something to say to me, then post to me.

I did. I'm referring to my post to you. Do I need to link you to it?

Calm down. :lol:

I'm calm. You are discussing like a child right now.

Continue if you wish. I brought up two sons. :razz:

Why is it you don't focus on helping violent Christians see the error of their ways? Go on a mission to Northern Ireland.

Is that really about Christianity? Or is it about the English taking the land of the Irish and watching/forcing the Irish to starve?

If they were Muslims it would certainly be about Islam. Ask Ropey.

Isn't islam known as brother against brother, child against parent, neighbor against neighbor, community against community, etc, etc, etc?

Article: US warns of possible terrorist attacks in Malaysia ...
Free article about 'US warns of possible terrorist attacks in Malaysia.' at AccessMyLibrary.com. Search information that libraries trust!

www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-23276145_ITMTerrorist attacks in Bali by 3 Malaysia suicide bombers from Al ...
Weblog | Articles | Satire | Links | About | Contact. Militant Islam Monitor > Articles > Terrorist attacks in Bali by 3 ...

Militant Islam Monitor Advice for Malaysia - Australian Department of Foreign ...

We advise you to exercise caution and monitor developments that might affect your safety in Malaysia because of the risk of terrorist attack. In planning your activities ...

Travel Advice for MalaysiaMalaysia - Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade says US terrorist attack warning on Sabah "misleading"
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia has urged the United States to review a travel advisory that warned terrorists are targeting Borneo tourist destinations, describing it as ...

Malaysia says US terrorist attack warning on Sabah misleading - Channel NewsAsia regroup in southern Thailand
In fact, Washington had in May issued a warning of possible terrorist attacks emanating from Sabah, Malaysia, and ...

www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/EH19Ae05.htmlU.S. warns of possible terrorist attack in Malaysia Truly Asia
0 posts · By Cole
"It is the responsibility of Islam to embrace the liberties required for citizens of a modern state, and not the other way around." Family Security Matters

thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/11/27/nation/20081127152958&sec=nationTerrorism Arrives In Malaysia
Jan 12, 2010 · A recent spate of church attacks forces the nation to examine ... fiction, Velvet and Cinder Blocks, details a planned attack on a Christian landmark in Malaysia.

www.forbes.com/2010/01/12/terrorism-malaysia-church-attack-opinions-contributors...

You think Malaysia is safe? Do you think that you (alone) would be safe anywhere a predominant muslim population was?

I am not saying that all muslims are evil and violent. I am saying that there are too many muslims that are... evil and violent. How do we change that? How do we reach people that think they are listening to a prophet that died fourteen hundred years ago that told them to force conversion, kill or treat as second class citizen those that do not believe as they do.

Instead of preaching how full of love you are for all (except Christians), why don't you help us figure out how to make it better?

You're still telling me I hate Christians. We can't talk with you holding that view. It doesn't fit for me.

Bye. If you insist on telling me I'm a hater I will just have to put you on ignore.

Too bad. I would love to talk about how to create peace.

Let me guess, just go along with whatever they say? Is that how we get peace? (I would call that enslavement)

This is a perfect example of why posting to you is impossible. Instead of asking me what I mean about how to create peace you TELL me what my view is.

How about some links for all the violence done to muslims in this country? I am not ignoring history. I am using history to point out that unless islam is prevented from spreading the violent sects/parts/people, it will continue (check history).

If you are not condemning violence (speaking out against it), it is a tolerance for violence done (against others). If you are not calling out the muslims that use their faith to committ violence, it is like you are supporting them.

To date, you have called me a hater, a bigot and a supporter of violence. I'm done talking to you.

Did the shoe fit?

No it doesn't. I suppose you would like it if I retaliated and called you names. I won't.

You're still telling me I hate Christians. We can't talk with you holding that view. It doesn't fit for me.

Bye. If you insist on telling me I'm a hater I will just have to put you on ignore.

Too bad. I would love to talk about how to create peace.

Let me guess, just go along with whatever they say? Is that how we get peace? (I would call that enslavement)

This is a perfect example of why posting to you is impossible. Instead of asking me what I mean about how to create peace you TELL me what my view is.

Someone has to, it's a matter of Public Service. ;)

Response? You put me into a conversation with someone else.

Be a man. Stand to your views with others Kalam. If you have something to say to me, then post to me.

I did. I'm referring to my post to you. Do I need to link you to it?

Calm down. :lol:

I'm calm. You are discussing like a child right now.

Whatever you say akhi. I think you're taking message board posts a bit too seriously.

As far as Bin Laden is concerned, yes.

So Bin Laden is the spokesman for all Muslims now?

You asked why the attacks on 9/11 were perpetrated. I showed you the explanation that the perpetrator provided. I'm not quite sure how you managed to jump to this question from there.

My point was the presence of US Soldiers in Muslim lands was only 1 reason for the attacks as far as I know.

Someone has to, it's a matter of Public Service. ;)

I'm so glad you're here as a model of posting etiquette and civil debate.

Is that really about Christianity? Or is it about the English taking the land of the Irish and watching/forcing the Irish to starve?

If they were Muslims it would certainly be about Islam. Ask Ropey.

Isn't islam known as brother against brother, child against parent, neighbor against neighbor, community against community, etc, etc, etc?

No? I believe those are references to the War Between the States.

In terms of professed belief or in terms of practice?

I think that is the point. If you are forcing people to live a certain way, it becomes 'only professed'. Practice is cheated in every way possible because it is from force, not the soul/heart that leads.

That didn't answer my question.

I thought it was quite clear, the leaders of islam are "professing only". If they were practicing, according to you, the ME "would" be a utopia. The religion, the governing side of it can only produce corrupt leaders (those that profess only), because they are forced to accept the religion to lead.

Now, what have we learned about "forcing" others to act as though they believe something? What have we learned about using religion to govern? Your turn, answer those questions, directly, not with the (if a frog had a pocket, he could carry a pistol and shoot snakes,) answers that you use.

So Bin Laden is the spokesman for all Muslims now?

You asked why the attacks on 9/11 were perpetrated. I showed you the explanation that the perpetrator provided. I'm not quite sure how you managed to jump to this question from there.

My point was the presence of US Soldiers in Muslim lands was only 1 reason for the attacks as far as I know.

There's that, support for Israel, and the sanctions placed on Iraq.

There's that, support for Israel, and the sanctions placed on Iraq.

Well now the US is in more Muslim countries than ever, still supports Israel and invaded Iraq, looks like 9/11 was a failure.

Forum List

Back