About TheReligionofPeace.com

You asked why the attacks on 9/11 were perpetrated. I showed you the explanation that the perpetrator provided. I'm not quite sure how you managed to jump to this question from there.

My point was the presence of US Soldiers in Muslim lands was only 1 reason for the attacks as far as I know.

There's that, support for Israel, and the sanctions placed on Iraq.

What was it before that, and before that? It goes back to the beginning of this country. Islamic leaders have always felt that others belongings were theirs to take (piracy). It is still like that today. According to you, the only time that will stop is when the entire world is islam. Yet when there is a vast area that is islamic, there is misery and poverty. What is up with that, Kalam? I know you are intelligent, think it out, what could be the cause?

Non-extremist. Islam as it practiced in a democracy, like the US and UK.

Islam is the offical religion of every Muslim state, how is Islam practiced in a democracy? its all basically the same rules, some countries just go more overboard with it like Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

American Muslims live in peace with us. Same Islam, no violence.

Sky Dancer believe me when I tell you, there are huge differences between most Muslims here and Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq, Iran etc.

Plus, Muslims here are a minority and still trying to get themselves straightened out politically, they don't have the gloves yet to get in the ring with the Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, etc in this country.

Shame on you for even thinking that. My path is more Locke, Madison, Thoreau. I don't Bully, and I don't have expectations of you either.

I don't know what you mean about not having expectations of me. You've been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread.

I'm pointing out how many times you proclaimed you were done with this thread. You came into this Thread off beat, out of step, and misinformed, that's on you.

You have been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread. Why? Because you'd rather it be ALL anti-islamic propaganda ALL the time by EVERY poster.

Islam is the offical religion of every Muslim state, how is Islam practiced in a democracy? its all basically the same rules, some countries just go more overboard with it like Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Sky Dancer believe me when I tell you, there are huge differences between most Muslims here and Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq, Iran etc.

Plus, Muslims here are a minority and still trying to get themselves straightened out politically, they don't have the gloves yet to get in the ring with the Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, etc in this country.

My point is that Muslims are peaceful here because they live in a democracy. The religion is NOT inherently violent. If it was, then the Muslims here would be violent.

I thought it was quite clear, the leaders of islam are "professing only".
There are no "leaders of Islam."

If they were practicing, according to you, the ME "would" be a utopia. The religion, the governing side of it can only produce corrupt leaders (those that profess only), because they are forced to accept the religion to lead.
...This statement makes absolutely no sense.

Then lets go back to simple questions: are the leaders in the ME, muslim? Are those leaders corrupt? Are the 'religious' leaders of Iran (clerics and such) corrupt? Are their any muslim leaders that possess integrity, honor?

So, honor killings are part of the USA culture? We stone people in the street because our community is embarrassed?

The US has a higher rate of intentional homicide than many or most countries with Muslim majorities. But I suppose murder is okay so long as no 'honor killings' are taking place.

Kalam, it seems you try to hard to avoid the facts of islam: many in the faith are extremely violent against every other person living.

Useless generalization, extremely vague, no supporting data...

Well now the US is in more Muslim countries than ever, still supports Israel and invaded Iraq, looks like 9/11 was a failure.

It was a failure from the beginning.

I agree 100%.

We all seem to agree there. What I find Amazing right now is the change, or the potential for positive change going on today through Peaceful Protest. Better that kind of Liberation than Desserts filled with Toxins, Uranium Depleted Bullets, and Land mines. Stay focused on supporting Human Rights issues, and you have a decent foundation to work with.

I don't know what you mean about not having expectations of me. You've been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread.

I'm pointing out how many times you proclaimed you were done with this thread. You came into this Thread off beat, out of step, and misinformed, that's on you.

You have been trying to get me to stop posting on this thread. Why? Because you'd rather it be ALL anti-islamic propaganda ALL the time by EVERY poster.

You have said you are leaving and have come back how many times? Then you blame others for attempting to have you leave? That kind of thinking extension comes from a very disordered mind.

So, honor killings are part of the USA culture? We stone people in the street because our community is embarrassed?

The US has a higher rate of intentional homicide than many or most countries with Muslim majorities. But I suppose murder is okay so long as no 'honor killings' are taking place.

Kalam, it seems you try to hard to avoid the facts of islam: many in the faith are extremely violent against every other person living.

How can you say for a fact the US has higher murder rates than Somalia, Yemen, Sudan etc? there are basically civil wars in those countries and no one knows for a fact how many people die there daily.

My point is that Muslims are peaceful here because they live in a democracy. The religion is NOT inherently violent. If it was, then the Muslims here would be violent.

How can they even try to be violent here? they are totally outnumbered, look at England, France etc where they have more numbers? they take to the streets there.

How can you say for a fact the US has higher murder rates than Somalia, Yemen, Sudan etc? there are basically civil wars in those countries and no one knows for a fact how many people die there daily.

Then when you post data, Kalam finds other data or denies the reasoning for that data.

:lol:

Just because one asks for discussion in no way means that they are capable of discussion. :eusa_shhh:

I'm calm. You are discussing like a child right now.

Whatever you say akhi. I think you're taking message board posts a bit too seriously.

You think many things. You say many things. I understand Kalam.

What am I? Brother or filth? Which is real? All your words, not mine.

And attempt to spin what you have just done in discussion to me being too serious?

I took a jab at the view of yours which seems to suggest that any and all violence involving Muslims is must be motivated by Islam. This offended you for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Yes, I think you're being too serious.

You have said you are leaving and have come back how many times? Then you blame others for attempting to have you leave? That kind of thinking extension comes from a very disordered mind.

I leave and come back. I have a life. It's not a sign of a disordered mind. Intense doesn't like alternate points of view.

He'd rather posters be anti-islam on HIS thread.

This thread would be completely boring if all the posts were nothing but INTENSE clones.

Last edited:

Kalam, Yes or NO, Do You believe that a Person Exercising Conscience, Choosing to Convert to Another Religion, should be Executed??? Do you believe it is even a Crime???

My position, like Locke, like Madison, is that Religious Conviction is a Matter of Conscience, Individual Choice, an Unalienable Right. Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

How can they even try to be violent here? they are totally outnumbered, look at England, France etc where they have more numbers? they take to the streets there.

Tell you what. If you can live with thinking an entire religion is violent go right ahead. Just don't ask me to join you.

Frankly, I think some folks WANT to have a WWIII with all the Islamic countries. No one is interested in how to cultivate peace.

Last edited:
Whatever you say akhi. I think you're taking message board posts a bit too seriously.

You think many things. You say many things. I understand Kalam.

What am I? Brother or filth? Which is real? All your words, not mine.

And attempt to spin what you have just done in discussion to me being too serious?

I took a jab at the view of yours which seems to suggest that any and all violence involving Muslims is must be motivated by Islam. This offended you for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Yes, I think you're being too serious.

Why don't you simply ask me what I think about that highlighted statement.

\\Ropey? Do you think that any and all violence involving Muslims must be motivated by Islam?//

Can't you do that? Seriously. If you want to know what I think, why tell me?

Do not make this about the Female Mind Ropey... For Shame!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back