About these terrible conditions at the border.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Watching a recap of all the news shows going on about these horrible conditions in detention centers. It makes me laugh. Many years ago I got a two tickets. Once for a bad tag, and one for no seat belt. Me being a young dickhead I tossed the ticket out the window. About 8 months later I'm driving down the road and I get pulled again. All the normal stuff happens, cop takes my license gos to his car. Next thing in know, cop is just behind the driver side door, weapon drawn doing all the yelling and shit they do. In my neighborhood I front of my neighbors I was splays out on the hood of my car and arrested. He informed me that it was because of not paying the tickets. So we go to jail. Harris county jail. I was booked in on a Friday. I was there until the next Tuesday. While there, there were two meals. Two inmates came in with boxes full of frozen Bologna sandwiches and a yellow moon pie. They would pretty much come in and dump it all on the floor of the pod, and all the dirt bars would scramble for theirs. No water was given out as you were to drink from a water fountain of top of the toilet. Got to court and the guy before me, a set back had beat the shit out of his wife and tried to kill her. So I find it funny how the libtards go nuts over the condition the beaners are kept in, yet none of them will do a tour of the county jail there in DC?

Watching a recap of all the news shows going on about these horrible conditions in detention centers. It makes me laugh. Many years ago I got a two tickets. Once for a bad tag, and one for no seat belt. Me being a young dickhead I tossed the ticket out the window. About 8 months later I'm driving down the road and I get pulled again. All the normal stuff happens, cop takes my license gos to his car. Next thing in know, cop is just behind the driver side door, weapon drawn doing all the yelling and shit they do. In my neighborhood I front of my neighbors I was splays out on the hood of my car and arrested. He informed me that it was because of not paying the tickets. So we go to jail. Harris county jail. I was booked in on a Friday. I was there until the next Tuesday. While there, there were two meals. Two inmates came in with boxes full of frozen Bologna sandwiches and a yellow moon pie. They would pretty much come in and dump it all on the floor of the pod, and all the dirt bars would scramble for theirs. No water was given out as you were to drink from a water fountain of top of the toilet. Got to court and the guy before me, a set back had beat the shit out of his wife and tried to kill her. So I find it funny how the libtards go nuts over the condition the beaners are kept in, yet none of them will do a tour of the county jail there in DC?
Oh I wish the Democrats would tour the inside of a jail, but because they are fucking traitors to the country and should be put away.

Yup. Jail is no joke. I worked at one for over a year.

Men of the cloth had toured some of those detention centers and pretty much said the bullshit AOC claimed didn't exist.

If those a fake asylum seekers don't want to be separated from their so called kids then they need to stay home.

For my money they can drop the lot of them into Mexico. Mexico offered them all asylum and the refused.

If some don't like the detention centers, tough shit.

66463786_10213842889416203_7072171116134924288_n.jpg

Forum List

Back