About to crash

The unemployment rate is 3.5%. If Trump was still president you'd be singing his praises from the mountain tops about what a wonderful economy we're in.

Government has been propping up our economy with every trick in the book and it can't be sustained any longer... the big guys are quietly pulling money out for gold and or real-estate...

Government has been propping up our economy with every trick in the book and it can't be sustained any longer... the big guys are quietly pulling money out for gold and or real-estate...
What tricks?

Quantitative easing ended 2 years ago.

So, what are asserting .

Interest rate tricks... Oil reserve tricks.... debt forgiveness tricks... shall I go on?...
Kick the can down the road tricks....
What interest rate tricks? The FED raised rates to cool inflation. That action has been used for decades to cool inflation.

Oil reserve tricks? WTF

Debt forgiveness tricks? WTF

Yes, please continue to show us that you don't know what the fuckup you're posting about.

What interest rate tricks? The FED raised rates to cool inflation. That action has been used for decades to cool inflation.

Oil reserve tricks? WTF

Debt forgiveness tricks? WTF

Yes, please continue to show us that you don't know what the fuckup you're posting about.
You stated the FED meddling perfectly... and releasing oil from our war oil reserve is dangerous but was done to try and bring prices down not only at the pump but in the grocery store as well... like I said tricks which we will pay for in the end... just like the trick of canceling student loans on the backs of the rest of us...

You stated the FED meddling perfectly... and releasing oil from our war oil reserve is dangerous but was done to try and bring prices down not only at the pump but in the grocery store as well... like I said tricks which we will pay for in the end... just like the trick of canceling student loans on the backs of the rest of us...
Damn, you're one confused maga fuckup.

Tell us all how cancelling some students loans will hurt you. Because it will sure as hell help the former students who receive the cancelation.

Damn, you're one confused maga fuckup.

Tell us all how cancelling some students loans will hurt you. Because it will sure as hell help the former students who receive the cancelation.
Its government spending... government spending is the very thing raising the inflation rate... and our national debt. which we will have to repay at some point... maybe with your healthcare/Medicare and or retirement and social security cost of living raises... it doesn't just blow away someday...

Its government spending... government spending is the very thing raising the inflation rate... and our national debt. which we will have to repay at some point... maybe with your healthcare/Medicare and or retirement and social security cost of living raises... it doesn't just blow away someday...
Like massively cutting taxes on the wealthy and blowing budget holes?

Who did that?... if you are trying to say Trump did you would be wrong... cutting business tax is not cutting the taxes of the rich... Trump raised taxes on the real rich by taking some of their loopholes away and that is what pissed off rich New Yorkers if you want to know the truth...
What do you think this NY court war on Trump is all about?....
Follow the money...

Dang did you bail on me?... you must have realized how wrong you have been... so anytime I can help and teach you economics let me know...

The economy and job creation is so great, so great, in fact, that the average man and woman is having to work two or more jobs instead of just one!!!
Two is twice as good as one, mathematically speaking. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back