About to crash

1695071873207.png

~S~

Actually , you've a point otto

'twould be a grand debate topic, jmho

take any given country that owes more than it takes in

what are their options?

how does the rest of the world trade w/them?

who sets the valuation ?

think >>>

1695073073795.png

~S~

Actually , you've a point otto

'twould be a grand debate topic, jmho

take any given country that owes more than it takes in

what are their options?

how does the rest of the world trade w/them?

who sets the valuation ?

think >>>

View attachment 831025

~S~
I Don’t believe the Untied States is a banana republic.

Why do you?

Can someone inform us how our government spending will lead to a recession.

Bullshit.
But don't stop tell me in your own words what causes a recession
Sure, just look at the last two serious economic downturns. The Great Depression wasn't caused by government spending. Neither was the Great Recession.

A typical cause of recession is high interest rates.

Sure, just look at the last two serious economic downturns. The Great Depression wasn't caused by government spending. Neither was the Great Recession.

A typical cause of recession is high interest rates.
Historically, the economy typically grows until interest rates are hiked to cool down price inflation and the soaring cost of living. Often, this results in a recession and a return to low interest rates to stimulate growth.

The Fed has to raise rates during inflationary periods. If not, the economy would likely crash. I don't think we will see an economic crash but a slow down is inevitable, possibly a recession. So many economists, both nationally and globally are predicting a global recession, I expect it will not happen. Anytime you get this much agreement, it doesn't happen.

Historically, the economy typically grows until interest rates are hiked to cool down price inflation and the soaring cost of living. Often, this results in a recession and a return to low interest rates to stimulate growth.

The Fed has to raise rates during inflationary periods. If not, the economy would likely crash. I don't think we will see an economic crash but a slow down is inevitable, possibly a recession. So many economists, both nationally and globally are predicting a global recession, I expect it will not happen. Anytime you get this much agreement, it doesn't happen.

It's tanked over 1,000 points in the last week or so.

See this now. Your money will be devalued later so inflation adjusts costs today to make up for tomorrows devaluation.

See this now. Your money will be devalued later so inflation adjusts costs today to make up for tomorrows devaluation.
Geezsus, if you’re going to have poster diarrhea, take it to another room like the classified shitter in Margo-largo.

Forum List

Back