ACA & Immigration - Political Equivalents?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

I'm noticing a commonality with the ACA & immigration reform.

ACA - Obama & the Democrats push through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Immigration - Obama pushes through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Assuming Obama pulls the proverbial trigger on this, the only way the GOP will not look like complete, impotent dorks will be if they find a way to delay its implementation until the new Congress convenes and it immediately shoves a clear alternative in Obama's face.

Do they have their shit together enough to do this?

ACA - Obama & the Democrats push through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Immigration - Obama pushes through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Assuming Obama pulls the proverbial trigger on this, the only way the GOP will not look like complete, impotent dorks will be if they find a way to delay its implementation until the new Congress convenes and it immediately shoves a clear alternative in Obama's face.

House Republicans Just Announced Their Plans For Immigration Reform 8216 Get Right With the Law 8217 TheBlaze.com

Yes There s A Republican Health Care Plan Bobby Jindal s Plan RedState

I found two links in less than 10 seconds that disagrees with some of what you posted..

House Republicans Just Announced Their Plans For Immigration Reform 8216 Get Right With the Law 8217 TheBlaze.com

I found two links in less than 10 seconds that disagrees with some of what you posted..

If there were actually a GOP health care plan, why did they not talk about it in every media interview leading up the ACA? Are they so incompetent that they were/are unable to do something that obvious?

And the House bills mean nothing if it doesn't get to Obama's desk. I specifically referred to the new Congress.

Try again. What is the GOP going to do?

LMAO.. Get right with the Lord.....I mean law. What does that mean? What does it accomplish?

And when did Bobby Jindal make it to Congress?

Now why should the Republicans NOT stand around with their thumbs up their ass Mac? That approach has worked pretty well for them in the last election. Might as well go with a "winning" strategy. Right?

LMAO.. Get right with the Lord.....I mean law. What does that mean? What does it accomplish?

And when did Bobby Jindal make it to Congress?

Now why should the Republicans NOT stand around with their thumbs up their ass Mac? That approach has worked pretty well for them in the last election. Might as well go with a "winning" strategy. Right?

More proof that the far left is running on a programmed narrative..

If there were actually a GOP health care plan, why did they not talk about it in every media interview leading up the ACA? Are they so incompetent that they were/are unable to do something that obvious?

And the House bills mean nothing if it doesn't get to Obama's desk. I specifically referred to the new Congress.

Ask Harry Reid to pull a lot of bills out of committee for vote then..

And do you honestly think that the far left Obama is going to approve/sign a Republican Bill on either issue?

And do you honestly think that the far left Obama is going to approve/sign a Republican Bill on either issue?

Reid won't do that, and again, I referred to the new Congress.

My point was - I thought this was obvious - that if the new Congress presents a clear, serious immigration bill to Obama while his is tied up, he will have to either sign it or veto it in full view of everyone. They will have - unlike what happened with the ACA - clearly provided a full alternative.

Has it occurred to you that this might be their plan all along.

The reality is, big insurance wanted ObamaCare, and big business wants amnesty. So the GOP Let's Obama take the hit for implementing them, flail around helplessly while he implements them, and says, "Well, we tried to stop it!" while our usual cast of characters here say things like "Manchurian Muslims" and think they don't sound a bit Crazy.

My point was - I thought this was obvious - that if the new Congress presents a clear, serious immigration bill to Obama while his is tied up, he will have to either sign it or veto it in full view of everyone. They will have - unlike what happened with the ACA - clearly provided a full alternative.

Not true! A "clear" alterative could be presented, yet the far left media and the far left will do their best to make sure it does not gain traction.

Obama still could veto it and use terms that like "it is against reproductive rights" or "it is harmful to women" or "it only benefits the rich". No matter what is the bill..

However this is the chance for Republicans to show they can lead, they better not squander their opportunity.

Not true! A "clear" alterative could be presented, yet the far left media and the far left will do their best to make sure it does not gain traction.

Obama still could veto it and use terms that like "it is against reproductive rights" or "it is harmful to women" or "it only benefits the rich". No matter what is the bill..

However this is the chance for Republicans to show they can lead, they better not squander their opportunity.

How do they "lead" without presenting clear alternatives and ideas?

How do you "lead" while avoiding governance?

How do they "lead" without presenting clear alternatives and ideas?

How do you "lead" while avoiding governance?

You are saying that it is not "clear", who is not "clear" to?

Do you honestly believe that the 80% controlled far left media is going to allow a "clear" message from the GOP to make it to the public?

Was Obaamcare "clear", was budget battle "clear"?

You are saying that it is not "clear", who is not "clear" to?

Do you honestly believe that the 80% controlled far left media is going to allow a "clear" message from the GOP to make it to the public?

Was Obaamcare "clear", was budget battle "clear"?

Do you EVER stop whining? You got any proof that the media is 80% controlled by the far left? Or is that just something that you "feel"?

Go ahead, post up your PROOF and lets me and you debate it. OK. It's snowing where I am and I can't do the outside work I needed to get done.

SO lets me and you have a real debate based on the facts you are going to present showing the media is 80% controlled by the far left media.

We can let Mac be the moderator.

You know, the Senate has passed a bill that would pass in the house if only the Boehner would let it up for a full floor vote. Alas, the Hastert rule prevents.

No, they don't have their shit together enough.

Okay.

We're on different planets here.

Would anyone else like to take a crack at my actual point?

No! You are on a different planet thinking that politics and political agendas are "clear"..

And obviously missing the point, you are asking for something that does not exist, like an honest Washington politician.

Nothing is ever "clear" and yet I found two links that make it clear what the GOP stance is and you ignore them..

You know, the Senate has passed a bill that would pass in the house if only the Boehner would let it up for a full floor vote. Alas, the Hastert rule prevents.

And the far left propaganda machine rolls in without any connection to reality..

Please don't point out the a comprehensive immigration bill PASSED the Senate with bi partisan support and that Boner won't let it come to a vote in the House because it would pass.

That kind of info really fucks with their heads and sure doesn't fit into their fantasy.

Please don't point out the a comprehensive immigration bill PASSED the Senate with bi partisan support and that Boner won't let it come to a vote in the House because it would pass.

That kind of info really fucks with their heads and sure doesn't fit into their fantasy.

And another far left programmed drone zooms in push the propaganda of another far left programmed drone..

Kosh we gonna debate that statement about the media you made a few posts ago?

Or are you gonna let me back you down cause you can't do what you say you can?

In our "debate" rules, I won't call you stupid and you won't go on about some far left drone.
You game or not?

IF not, then shut the fuck up about you and debates. You be full of shit.

Kosh we gonna debate that statement about the media you made a few posts ago?

Or are you gonna let me back you down cause you can't do what you say you can?

In our "debate" rules, I won't call you stupid and you won't go on about some far left drone.
You game or not?

IF not, then shut the fuck up about you and debates. You be full of shit.

Yes this far left programmed drone is irony impaired..

Proves my comments and does not even realize it...

Forum List

Back