ACA & Immigration - Political Equivalents?

You are saying that it is not "clear", who is not "clear" to?

Do you honestly believe that the 80% controlled far left media is going to allow a "clear" message from the GOP to make it to the public?

Was Obamacare "clear", was budget battle "clear"?

It was clear to anyone who was paying attention.

Really? You mean it was clear to the far left programmed drones that still support the lies?

Do you honestly believe that the 80% controlled far left media is going to allow a "clear" message from the GOP to make it to the public?

Kosh, your statement is above. Seems like you are a liar. Ah well.

So now your statement of "80% controlled far left media" was your attempt to be ironic? LMAO.
Dumb bitch. You don't know the meaning of the word.

I'm noticing a commonality with the ACA & immigration reform.

ACA - Obama & the Democrats push through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Immigration - Obama pushes through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Assuming Obama pulls the proverbial trigger on this, the only way the GOP will not look like complete, impotent dorks will be if they find a way to delay its implementation until the new Congress convenes and it immediately shoves a clear alternative in Obama's face.

Do they have their shit together enough to do this?

Wrong. Immigration reform passed the Senate with bi-partisan support, and has the votes in the House, but Boehner won't allow a vote.

That's a far greater crime than any nonsense about Gruber.

Kosh we gonna debate that statement about the media you made a few posts ago?

Or are you gonna let me back you down cause you can't do what you say you can?

In our "debate" rules, I won't call you stupid and you won't go on about some far left drone.
You game or not?

IF not, then shut the fuck up about you and debates. You be full of shit.

You have to ignore Kosh.

Kosh, your statement is above. Seems like you are a liar. Ah well.

So now your statement of "80% controlled far left media" was your attempt to be ironic? LMAO.
Dumb bitch. You don't know the meaning of the word.

And the far left continues to show why they should never been in charge of anything in government.

Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.

Media bias is real finds UCLA political scientist UCLA

Kosh we gonna debate that statement about the media you made a few posts ago?

Or are you gonna let me back you down cause you can't do what you say you can?

In our "debate" rules, I won't call you stupid and you won't go on about some far left drone.
You game or not?

IF not, then shut the fuck up about you and debates. You be full of shit.

You have to ignore Kosh.

Yes the far left can not handle being called out for what they are, programmed drones..

I'm noticing a commonality with the ACA & immigration reform.

ACA - Obama & the Democrats push through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Immigration - Obama pushes through a plan under questionable circumstances while the GOP complains and stands there with its thumb up its ass, offering no clear alternative.

Assuming Obama pulls the proverbial trigger on this, the only way the GOP will not look like complete, impotent dorks will be if they find a way to delay its implementation until the new Congress convenes and it immediately shoves a clear alternative in Obama's face.

Do they have their shit together enough to do this?

Wrong. Immigration reform passed the Senate with bi-partisan support, and has the votes in the House, but Boehner won't allow a vote.

That's a far greater crime than any nonsense about Gruber.

And the far left propaganda continues roll on and on form the far left drones..

Forum List

Back