Accidental shooting hurts 5 in Clearwater hotel

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
Wow, 5 with one shot and two children. I feel so safe knowing more people are walking around with guns. He should be thrown in jail.

Clearwater, Florida -- Five people were injured Thursday afternoon including the gun owner when his gun went off as he reached into his pocket at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites.

The four other people are a hotel worker, a male hotel guest and two children, ages 5 and 2. All were treated for minor leg injuries at an emergency clinic. One person was taken to Morton Plant Hospital.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wow, 5 with one shot and two children. I feel so safe knowing more people are walking around with guns. He should be thrown in jail.

Clearwater, Florida -- Five people were injured Thursday afternoon including the gun owner when his gun went off as he reached into his pocket at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites.

The four other people are a hotel worker, a male hotel guest and two children, ages 5 and 2. All were treated for minor leg injuries at an emergency clinic. One person was taken to Morton Plant Hospital.

Poor little kids. Nice that the shooter also got shot. Usually, they just take out innocent bystanders.

Sounds like a lawsuit in the works. That's okay, the morms are loaded.

If the nutters keep going at this rate, we'll have to have metal detectors at the entrance of all buildings. That won't keep us safe from them in our cars or on the street though.

It was an accident. Thank God no one was seriously hurt. Not like the train accident that killed 7 and injured 200.

It was an accident. Thank God no one was seriously hurt. Not like the train accident that killed 7 and injured 200.

You really are one sick twit.
:puke3:

If you're going to say (lie) that was done on purpose, post a link.

:link:

Or, just admit you're desperate to change the topic.

:offtopic:

It wasn't done on purpose. Neither accident was on purpose. That's why they are accidents.

Any day. Every day. More people are killed or injured in traffic accidents than gun accidents.

Poor little kids. Nice that the shooter also got shot. Usually, they just take out innocent bystanders.

If the nutters keep going at this rate, we'll have to have metal detectors at the entrance of all buildings. That won't keep us safe from them in our cars or on the street though.

No one got shot, assclown.

Four people were struck by fragments of flooring and had minor injuries. The one who fired the shot was grazed.

No one got shot, assclown.

Four people were struck by fragments of flooring and had minor injuries. The one who fired the shot was grazed.

Oh well, that's different, isn't it.

I mean, its very common for fragments of floors to fly around, hitting babies.

You're right but it was caused by an idiot who had no control over his gun.

It wasn't done on purpose. Neither accident was on purpose. That's why they are accidents.

Any day. Every day. More people are killed or injured in traffic accidents than gun accidents.

What's your point?

Are you wanting to ban trains?

Or are you just drunker than usual?

Some of you just hang out, waiting to crap on one thread after another.

And you're truly stupid. They were both accidents dumbass. Well, my guess is they were both negligent, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

And you're truly stupid. They were both accidents dumbass. Well, my guess is they were both negligent, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

And in the case of the shooting a competely unnecessary accident. He should be jailed and sued.

You're an assclown, IQ<40

You're also a demagogue - the two combined to have you claiming "babies were shot."

Getting shot is serious, these were minor cuts and abrasions.

You're an assclown, IQ<40

You're also a demagogue - the two combined to have you claiming "babies were shot."

Getting shot is serious, these were minor cuts and abrasions.

Caused by an idiot who shouldn't have a gun.

And in the case of the shooting a competely unnecessary accident. He should be jailed and sued.
As should everyone that causes a car accident. Especially if they were speeding, following too close or making a left turn. All foreseeable causes of accident.

As should everyone that causes a car accident. Especially if they were speeding, following too close or making a left turn. All foreseeable causes of accident.

Yes they do ticket the person who caused the accident.

Forum List

Back