According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Now fox reporting the iraqi casualties, but no American casualties at al-asad.

Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976
Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
:dig:
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?
Axed the Iran deal and threatened to bomb the shit out of the ME and get the oil. Trump is mentally disturbed.

Trump is the only one dealing with these asshats in an intelligent way...

You do not give terrorists 150 billion dollars in cash...

You do not allow the main terrorist commander to move around freely...you kill him....

Trump is showing Bush and obama how it is done...

More like eating a pig’s asshole
They do call back those that were dishonorably discharged for drugs!
So, you've already been contacted then.

Yes we know you are drug user and are dishonorable!

But you do love them terrorist!
OMG, are you in the third grade?

If I was it would still be 3 grades above you!

Go ahead defend them terrorists!
I think he’s posting from Tehran while eating a ham sandwich.

Now fox reporting the iraqi casualties, but no American casualties at al-asad.

They now know better than to hit Americans....drones can kill mullahs as easily as they kill generals....even in Iran...

I would say Iran has no chance if their Democrat allies in the House cant save them. Both the DNC and Iran will benefit from taking Trump down but then again they are both pretty ineffective in doing so to date.

Militarily Iran doesn't stand a chance. Only on the propaganda front which will now intensify. Iran couldn't beat Iraq in 11 years of bloody warfare and they threw everything they had into it. And Iraq lasted 18 hours against America.

Their *only* hope is the American media and House of Reps.

Yeah, the Dems are our internal enemies, no question. Good and interesting equivalency you did there, about the timeline. I recalled the carry-on about how we won in 3 1/2 weeks, but -- whatever.

The big, huge thing is not to occupy and try to be their newest, bestest fwiendies… we do that so badly. Just bomb them and "create a wilderness and call it peace." Tacitus.

You are 100% right and I blame the first Bush for that crazy idea of befriending enemies. It doesnt work. And its not our job. Our job is to make the world safe for America. Any friends can come along. Even any neutrals can come along if they want to behave.

But the enemies....leave them a desert. With no aid or rebuilding.

But we have been infiltrated from within and that is what our enemies rely on. You quoted Tacitus (who was actually quoting Calgasus) but there is another lesson in that empire. Outside the Parthinians nobody could stand up to Rome so their enemies used to buy off factions of the Senate. Especially Egypt. At times the factions of Egypt would send separate ships full of gold to Rome and race each other to bribe Senators first.

Iran cant stand up to us militarily even for a time measured in weeks. But they do have advocates working for them inside America.

Obama just kicked the can down the road. Now Trump is going to kick Iran’s ass.

Lets see,unlike most posters here,YOU get it that the CIA is an evil organization,i guess you must think they are ONLY evil cause they LIE to people?LOL

otherwise you would not be dense of the fact that trump is the latest puppet of long line stooges since Lyndon Jonson to be their willing puppet and give them the war that they WANT him to give them,that he is doing their bidding same as bush and obama did in the middle east.:rolleyes:

jesus christ most the sheep around here wont look at the facts.

Obama Bombs paid for by Obama Bin Lying delivered by Russia, and launched by Iran at Americans.

Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
:dig:
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?
Axed the Iran deal and threatened to bomb the shit out of the ME and get the oil. Trump is mentally disturbed.

Trump is the only one dealing with these asshats in an intelligent way...

You do not give terrorists 150 billion dollars in cash...

You do not allow the main terrorist commander to move around freely...you kill him....

Trump is showing Bush and obama how it is done...

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.
Early reports on these incidents are almost always wrong because reporters are all trying to be the first to get the scoop and write any rumor before they know the facts.

But you can bet your ass that if there are US fatalities, Trump is going to flatten Iran.
He made that promise. Unlike Obama, he values every AMERICAN life

I don't like war....I don't want war...I respect Iranians!

But I want the mullahs to go

that's basically it my friends! :2up:

I suspect the Iranians want them to go as well. There was a tweet from an Iranian yesterday saying that most people in Iran were quietly happy with the death of that murderous general but had to appear to be sad.
Iranians are pro- West.

The liberals in the media, and their puppets here, act like Iran isnt an authoritarian regime which holds its people by force.

You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.
Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976

yeah thanks to asshole trump who STARTED it

Are you devoid of any common sense?

you need to look in the mirror,I am not the one who keeps evading evidence,YOU as always are.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok:

Hmmmm....you claimed we attacked first.
I asked you in what way.....you never responded.
Wonder why?
We attacked their general. Soleimani was not part of some state sponsored terrorist group. He was an Iranian National Guard in the service of his country.

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.
Early reports on these incidents are almost always wrong because reporters are all trying to be the first to get the scoop and write any rumor before they know the facts.

But you can bet your ass that if there are US fatalities, Trump is going to flatten Iran.
For a problem we created. Never forget that. Just like the Iraq war that we started over lies. We are the war mongers, not Iran. We had a good deal and we axed it on purpose just to start shit. This is why Trump axed the deal. To bomb the shit out of whoever and get their oil. And you retards took the bait.

Yes thanks Obama for creating it!

But I see the history for you starts in 2016.

Keep supporting those terrorist!
That's idiotic. Proof "Obama created it?"

The Iran nuclear deal!

So keep supporting those terrorists!

Forum List

Back