According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

I don't like war....I don't want war...I respect Iranians!

But I want the mullahs to go

that's basically it my friends! :2up:

I suspect the Iranians want them to go as well. There was a tweet from an Iranian yesterday saying that most people in Iran were quietly happy with the death of that murderous general but had to appear to be sad.
Iranians are pro- West.

The liberals in the media, and their puppets here, act like Iran isnt an authoritarian regime which holds its people by force.
WTF is it to you? It's none of our damn business. We keep children in cages where we are. So who the f are you to talk about "holding people by force?"

Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976

yeah thanks to asshole trump who STARTED it

Are you devoid of any common sense?

you need to look in the mirror,I am not the one who keeps evading evidence,YOU as always are.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok:

Hmmmm....you claimed we attacked first.
I asked you in what way.....you never responded.
Wonder why?
We attacked their general. Soleimani was not part of some state sponsored terrorist group. He was an Iranian National Guard in the service of his country.

And nothing happened before that?
Dude you need to let up on the weed,your short term memory is wack!!!

you need to look in the mirror,I am not the one who keeps evading evidence,YOU as always are.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok:

Wonder why?
We attacked their general. Soleimani was not part of some state sponsored terrorist group. He was an Iranian National Guard in the service of his country.

And nothing happened before that?
Dude you need to let up on the weed,your short term memory is wack!!!
She’s an Iranian troll.

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.
Early reports on these incidents are almost always wrong because reporters are all trying to be the first to get the scoop and write any rumor before they know the facts.

But you can bet your ass that if there are US fatalities, Trump is going to flatten Iran.
For a problem we created. Never forget that. Just like the Iraq war that we started over lies. We are the war mongers, not Iran. We had a good deal and we axed it on purpose just to start shit. This is why Trump axed the deal. To bomb the shit out of whoever and get their oil. And you retards took the bait.

Yes thanks Obama for creating it!

But I see the history for you starts in 2016.

Keep supporting those terrorist!
That's idiotic. Proof "Obama created it?"

The Iran nuclear deal!

So keep supporting those terrorists!
I was wrong. You are in the second grade. Scram!

View attachment 298976

Wonder why?

And you see why the far left does not understand anything beyond their religious dogma!

View attachment 298976

Wonder why?
World should be thankful U.S. killed monster Iranian general

Early reports on these incidents are almost always wrong because reporters are all trying to be the first to get the scoop and write any rumor before they know the facts.

But you can bet your ass that if there are US fatalities, Trump is going to flatten Iran.
For a problem we created. Never forget that. Just like the Iraq war that we started over lies. We are the war mongers, not Iran. We had a good deal and we axed it on purpose just to start shit. This is why Trump axed the deal. To bomb the shit out of whoever and get their oil. And you retards took the bait.

Yes thanks Obama for creating it!

But I see the history for you starts in 2016.

Keep supporting those terrorist!
That's idiotic. Proof "Obama created it?"

The Iran nuclear deal!

So keep supporting those terrorists!
I was wrong. You are in the second grade. Scram!

This from a two year old!

Keep supporting those terrorists!

SITREP: 8:15 P.M. ET
- Iran fires at least 13 ballistic missiles
- Iraq's Al Asad Airbase hit
- Reports of Iraqi casualties, unknown if there are any U.S. casualties
- 2 missiles fell in Erbil; no damage or injuries
- Trump may address the nation
- No U.S. response so far

BNO News (@BNONews) January 8, 2020

Trump addressed the nation?

"At this time I cannot confirm reports that France has surrendered"

Iran is one of about three countries France hasn't surrendered to yet. Or have they?

stonetoss france.png

Wonder why?

And you see why the far left does not understand anything beyond their religious dogma!
Democrats think the Iranian THEOCRACY is the equivalent of our Republic

reports are breaking ! rocket attacks against US facilities !
time to MOAB THEIR NUKE SITES ! and wipe out their refineries !
Let's not be too hasty. We dont even have a damage report. Every dam, bridge, and power production facility will do until we learn more...

Nah...we dont want to make the Iranian people suffer,they for the most part hate their government.
Take out military installations.

Don't know if it's been mentioned earlier in this rapidly growing thread, but please note that the Iranians waited until prime time in the U.S. to launch this "attack" in order to gain maximum hype and exposure.

The White House statement that Trump will NOT be addressing the nation means the Iranians didn't do anything to U.S. troops or facilities. In other words, it's a nothing-burger. Good night.

So.....more flash, no bang......apparently these missiles didn't kill anyone? As of 19 minutes ago....?

What Iran now knows is that our missile defense systems aren't ready for tens of missiles. Much less hundreds.

Last edited:
Our ships will shoot first I'd Guess..............Back when I was in they could fire 100 in less than 5 minutes ......track all 100 and hit the targets..............and that was our old stuff...............

I'd HIT the missile sites at the Staits of Hormuz first................used to be Silk worms there.....don't know what they have now...............They will try to block the Straits.
You people are mentally sick. This is a manufactured crisis for oil, and this dick head Trump wants to cash in at the expense of needless loss of life. And you could give two shits about that.
Did you not know we are the largest exporter of oil?

Was killing Salami a "needless loss of life"?
Im talking about us you fucking moron.
Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Like Former President Bill Clinton managed?

Wonder why?

Democrats think the Iranian THEOCRACY is the equivalent of our Republic

Yes I know the far left share the same Theocracy!

I don't like war....I don't want war...I respect Iranians!

But I want the mullahs to go

that's basically it my friends! :2up:
We have Jimmy Carter to thank for Islamic rule in the ME. Democrats love establishing Islamic theocracies

...and we have Obama to blamed for giving them a big infusion of cash to use for terrorism.

Forum List

Back