According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
:dig:
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?
Axed the Iran deal and threatened to bomb the shit out of the ME and get the oil. Trump is mentally disturbed.
Buy a new talking point. America produces more oil than we use.
It ain't for us you DA.

Our ships will shoot first I'd Guess..............Back when I was in they could fire 100 in less than 5 minutes ......track all 100 and hit the targets..............and that was our old stuff...............

I'd HIT the missile sites at the Staits of Hormuz first................used to be Silk worms there.....don't know what they have now...............They will try to block the Straits.
You people are mentally sick. This is a manufactured crisis for oil, and this dick head Trump wants to cash in at the expense of needless loss of life. And you could give two shits about that.
Did you not know we are the largest exporter of oil?

Was killing Salami a "needless loss of life"?
Im talking about us you fucking moron.
Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Like Former President Bill Clinton managed?

Still supporting those terrorists?

You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.
Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976
Kill. Kill. Kill.
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:

wow you are way dumber than I thought, do you have have alzheimers diseace or something? have you already forgotten he PROVOKED them by MURDERING a general in violation of the UN? obviously so.LOL

Last edited:
Iran says they will attack inside the US and Hezbolla will attack Israel if the US responds.

They love their rhetoric!

THIS JUST IN: Not one American killed in the Iranian attack.

Great news, if true. No offense, but who says so?

I still think the US will respond though, going after military targets in Iran. Usually you go after the SAM sites first, then the Air Defenses, then the Command/Control, then their air bases and aircraft. Once they are defenseless from the air, they are FUCKED. We don't have to send in troops unless they foolishly employ nukes and other WMDs. Then it's a regime change war.

"FOX News has learned there are “no U.S. casualties” from Iran’s missile strike targeting American forces in Iraq, a U.S. military official in Baghdad tells Fox News. The U.S. military’s damage assessment continues, the official added."

y'all need to chill, folks!

WTF is it to you? It's none of our damn business. We keep children in cages where we are. So who the f are you to talk about "holding people by force?"

That means that people are wishing to escape the tyranny of Iran..not sneak in by the millions like the US.

lets go be oppressed.png

I don't like war....I don't want war...I respect Iranians!

But I want the mullahs to go

that's basically it my friends! :2up:
We have Jimmy Carter to thank for Islamic rule in the ME. Democrats love establishing Islamic theocracies

...and we have Obama to blamed for giving them a big infusion of cash to use for terrorism.
That's a lie that has never been proven. You are a liar. The money was not ours. Try another bs line. That one has lost its expiration.

You people are mentally sick. This is a manufactured crisis for oil, and this dick head Trump wants to cash in at the expense of needless loss of life. And you could give two shits about that.
Did you not know we are the largest exporter of oil?

Was killing Salami a "needless loss of life"?
Im talking about us you fucking moron.
Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Like Former President Bill Clinton managed?

Still supporting those terrorists?

MOST ON THIS THREAD HERE. are supporting the terrorist organization the CIA\ obviously.:rolleyes:

I suspect the Iranians want them to go as well. There was a tweet from an Iranian yesterday saying that most people in Iran were quietly happy with the death of that murderous general but had to appear to be sad.
Iranians are pro- West.

The liberals in the media, and their puppets here, act like Iran isnt an authoritarian regime which holds its people by force.
WTF is it to you? It's none of our damn business. We keep children in cages where we are. So who the f are you to talk about "holding people by force?"
You democrats have thousands of black kids in cages for gun possession.. you sick fuck

We have Jimmy Carter to thank for Islamic rule in the ME. Democrats love establishing Islamic theocracies

...and we have Obama to blamed for giving them a big infusion of cash to use for terrorism.
That's a lie that has never been proven. You are a liar. The money was not ours. Try another bs line. That one has lost its expiration.

Yes Obama gave them money and yes they used it for terrorism, which you support!

Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976
Kill. Kill. Kill.

wow you are way dumber than I thought, do you have have alzheimers diseace or soemthing? have you already forgotten he PROVOKED them by MURDERING a general in violation of the UN? obviously so.LOL
The thousands of dead on 9-11 and the thousands of our dead in the ME disagree about Iran.

Trump pushing the button on the Iran missile launchers?
Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

I've asked you several times and you've failed to answer.
Why would Iran bomb US interests for killing Iraqis?

That means that people are wishing to escape the tyranny of Iran..not sneak in by the millions like the US.

View attachment 299019
WTF is it to you? We have kids in cages back at home, and you want to pretend to care about Iran's people? :auiqs.jpg:You can tell that to another fellow Trump Toad, but you can't tell me that.

Forum List

Back