According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Amazing that they’re targeting a military base instead of women and children, which has been their MO for forty years.

Wait there's another thread on this subject that says dems are cheering but it must be true the trumptards are cheering.

Trump voted against the Iraq War when he was a businessman.

that's clear proof that he hates war, my friends

Wait there's another thread on this subject that says dems are cheering but it must be true the trumptards are cheering.

You've cheered every negative thing to happen to the American people and booed every time something good happened for us. You're a fascist Democrat.

but...but ….I thought Iranians were there to help Iraqis …..
When you invite The Devil (Iran) in to your bedroom, don't be surprised if you wind up pregnant with a Devil Child.

Iraq's decision to go to Iran for anything was the most monumental blunder in the history of idiocy.

They did this, after America liberated them and hailed us as heroes, rebuilt roads for them, schools, hospitals, and they slowly let Iranians in, because they believed allahs lies about Jihad.

I say, just quit rebuilding any countries we kick the shit out of.

Or just let them kill each other over there while we sip on Mojitos and eat Hamburgers.

You've cheered every negative thing to happen to the American people and booed every time something good happened for us. You're a fascist Democrat.

Have I you fucking pig and I was a republican turned independent. You seem to cheer the trumptards on, war war war. I bet you're having a fucking drink right now

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

my friends, Trump is making the american people live in fear

Why would I fear something going on half a world away?

Forum List

Back