According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.
Trump pushing the button on the Iran missile launchers?
Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Wait there's another thread on this subject that says dems are cheering but it must be true the trumptards are cheering.

You've cheered every negative thing to happen to the American people and booed every time something good happened for us. You're a fascist Democrat.

Have I you fucking pig and I was a republican turned independent. You seem to cheer the trumptards on, war war war. I bet you're having a fucking drink right now

Yes, Obama never participated in any wars.

Man I don’t relish this in the least. I mean Israel is likely fired up also. I pity the decent Iranian younger people who Know the Great Satan bullshit Is bullshit yet suffer under 14the Century knuckleheads.

but...but ….I thought Iranians were there to help Iraqis …..
When you invite The Devil (Iran) in to your bedroom, don't be surprised if you wind up pregnant with a Devil Child.

Iraq's decision to go to Iran for anything was the most monumental blunder in the history of idiocy.

They did this, after America liberated them and hailed us as heroes, rebuilt roads for them, schools, hospitals, and they slowly let Iranians in, because they believed allahs lies about Jihad.

I say, just quit rebuilding any countries we kick the shit out of.

Or just let them kill each other over there while we sip on Mojitos and eat Hamburgers.
Wait. Your Messiah Donnie said killing the general would deter Iran. Did he lie again?

Man I don’t relish this in the least. I mean Israel is likely fired up also. I pity the decent Iranian younger people who Know the Great Satan bullshit Is bullshit yet suffer under 14the Century knuckleheads.

It may become necessary for us to deal with Iran's military while arming an Iranian insurgency to overthrow the regime.

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.
Trump pushing the button on the Iran missile launchers?
Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

How many Americans has Iran massacred over the past four decades?

I think you're the one who needs to wake up.

Have I you fucking pig and I was a republican turned independent. You seem to cheer the trumptards on, war war war. I bet you're having a fucking drink right now

You never have a good thing to say about Trump or anyone else on the right. Your outrage flows one way. You're a partisan leftist. If you demonstrate otherwise, I'll be happy to retract my claim.

but...but ….I thought Iranians were there to help Iraqis …..
When you invite The Devil (Iran) in to your bedroom, don't be surprised if you wind up pregnant with a Devil Child.

Iraq's decision to go to Iran for anything was the most monumental blunder in the history of idiocy.

They did this, after America liberated them and hailed us as heroes, rebuilt roads for them, schools, hospitals, and they slowly let Iranians in, because they believed allahs lies about Jihad.

I say, just quit rebuilding any countries we kick the shit out of.

Or just let them kill each other over there while we sip on Mojitos and eat Hamburgers.
Wait. Your Messiah Donnie said killing the general would deter Iran. Did he lie again?
Your messiah said they didnt want nukes

Forum List

Back