According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Man I don’t relish this in the least. I mean Israel is likely fired up also. I pity the decent Iranian younger people who Know the Great Satan bullshit Is bullshit yet suffer under 14the Century knuckleheads.
I pray for the Iranian people. I pray Dumb Don doesn’t nuke them...and I pray for the dumb warmongers who have posted in this thread.

Man I don’t relish this in the least. I mean Israel is likely fired up also. I pity the decent Iranian younger people who Know the Great Satan bullshit Is bullshit yet suffer under 14the Century knuckleheads.
I pray for the Iranian people. I pray Dumb Don doesn’t nuke them...and I pray for the dumb warmongers who have posted in this thread.
I pray you become a man one day

Awesome! I wish it was a nuclear weapon on DC but eh...US shouldn't have started this shit. I hope Russia and China start attacking as well.

No link - watching on the news right now.

Reportedly cruise/ballistic missiles

way to go asshole trump,you just started WWIII:clap2::clap2:

trump threw the first punch,you cant expect ALL countiries our corrupt government invades to just stand there and take the beating and not fight back. as the link says so well,it was in RETALIATION for A hole trump murdering their general.

trump threw the first punch,you cant expect ALL countiries our corrupt government invades to just stand there and take the beating and not fight back. as the link says so well,it was in RETALIATION for A hole trump murdering their general.
Dumb Don is likely to nuke Tehran and the idiots here will say they deserved it.

The warmongers want blood.
I am, in fact, not a war monger.

But this attack demands a response from the US. No matter how you feel about war.
Fuck that. The US started this. Wake up!
What's that? I can't understand you with Iranian dick in your mouth.
Kill. Kill. Kill.
I would prefer a peaceful solution. Iran doesn't want one. You want Americans killed. So you can shut the fuck up, retard.

Iran threw the first punch 40 years ago.

Iran bombed a Marine Corps Barracks in Beirut, killing 241 Americans.

Iran is the aggressor. Iran will pay dearly.

Sit down.

Do you mean Iran did when they attacked the US embassy in Iraq?

Forum List

Back