According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

No link - watching on the news right now.

Reportedly cruise/ballistic missiles

way to go asshole trump,you just started WWIII:clap2::clap2:

trump threw the first punch,you cant expect ALL countiries our corrupt government invades to just stand there and take the beating and not fight back. as the link says so well,it was in RETALIATION for A hole trump murdering their general.

Iran threw the first punch 40 years ago.

Sit down.
And it was a sucker punch.

As leftwingers cheer and root for iran
You never have a good thing to say about Trump or anyone else on the right.

I will , if he in fact gets the US out of the mess he started

~S~
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah funny how these hypocrite sheep say Obama is a traiter and needs to be hung up by his balls for Invading Syria without the approval of congress yet Trump does the same thing and he is a hero.

fucking hypocrites

beam me up scotty there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes: wonder what the troll has to say about me since i USED to be a trump supporter for two years.LOL

The warmongers want blood.
I am, in fact, not a war monger.

But this attack demands a response from the US. No matter how you feel about war.
Fuck that. The US started this. Wake up!
What's that? I can't understand you with Iranian dick in your mouth.
Kill. Kill. Kill.
There are many people who voted for Trump who did not want war. Many people have family members in the military and we have had 30 years of this. Iran is reacting because the sanctions are affecting them. Acting like babies since Khomeini. All they had to do is join the family of man. We can not take the past back. The Shah was a fact. Its time for them to move on. Many fine people live there. If anything we should be gone from that region. And Progs stayed there to. No matter theirs or your bluster.

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

my friends, Trump is making the american people live in fear

Why would I fear something going on half a world away?
Fill up right now..prices at the pump...going to spike.

How much oil do we buy from Iran?
Pretty much none...but the disruption in the European supply will be reflected here..if for no other reason than the Oil companies and speculators won't miss the chance to gouge us ...

FB_IMG_1578220196418.jpg

Iran has put itself in the position that they must be responded to. I would prefer not but doing nothing is the worse of two bads

Forum List

Back