According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Youre a retard. You cant be a gangsta and a pro athlete. Sorry but the 2 are diametrically opposed. Only retards actually think a pro athlete can be a gangsta.

Facts are a bitch.

Does Aaron Hernandez ring a bell?

Aaron Hernandez Gang Affiliation and Other Pro Athletes With Alleged Gang Ties [PHOTO SLIDESHOW]

Facts are a bitch. Gang ties don't make you a gangsta. It just means you know some gangstas. You dont have time to be a gangsta and a pro-athlete. Do you have any idea the amount of work a pro athelete puts in?

Only if the gang ties, ties you into a gang huh? You people are stupid.

Yes working 8 months out 12 doesn't leave much time for gangs. :cuckoo:

It could very easily be the sign, or a variation of the sign, for a gang known as "The Vice Lords." The two fingers representing the "V" and the extended thumb representing the "L."

Now, I have no way of knowing whether or not this particular gang has a presence in the St. Louis area, but I do know the sign and I know they are in the Chicago area...

100_0598-242x171.jpg

Now I do believe we need to wait for the investigations, especially the FBI and Justice Department investigations, to be completed before we start convicted people on either side. With the possible exception of the looters and thieves folks are quaintly referring to as "protesters."

According to the family, this young man had graduated high school of some sort and was about to begin training at a technical school. That strikes me as someone working to start his life, if true. I would, however, be interested in knowing whether or not Mr. Brown had any prior contact with law enforcement and in what capacity. I am also interested in knowing what kind of record the officer has.

Of course prior run-ins with the police should in no way be considered justification for what happened, but until all is known about all parties, no one will be satisfied.

Yep it's the vice lords sign. He's even wearing their colors.

http://northtownmud.org/docs/IPTM_Basic_Street_Gangs_Hand_Signs1.pdf

Urban Dictionary: Vice Lord

Vice Lords don't hold their sign like that. They point it downwards. One of my best friends in the military was VL. Stop being a scary white boy! :lol:

What a fucken liar!!:lol:
ChicagoGangs.org Website

Stop flappen your lips about shit you know nothing about.

Facts are a bitch. Gang ties don't make you a gangsta. It just means you know some gangstas. You dont have time to be a gangsta and a pro-athlete. Do you have any idea the amount of work a pro athelete puts in?

I dont know about you people but you sure are a effin dunce. Those 4 months off are spent with family, business, staying in shape, and more practice. Obviously you dont know a soul that is a professional athlete.

Vice Lords don't hold their sign like that. They point it downwards. One of my best friends in the military was VL. Stop being a scary white boy! :lol:

ChicagoGangs.org Website

Dont get upset. You just found some pics with them not down. You dont know any VL's. Youre white.

I dont know about you people but you sure are a effin dunce. Those 4 months off are spent with family, business, staying in shape, and more practice. Obviously you dont know a soul that is a professional athlete.

I was raised with NBA and sports connections and I know a lot about the seedy side of it.
For you to act like they're angels is ridiculous.

Again,stop flappen your lips about shit you know nothing about.

ChicagoGangs.org Website

Dont get upset. You just found some pics with them not down. You dont know any VL's. Youre white.

Actual photos of vice lords flashing their sign and you say I'm wrong?:lol:
What a complete dipshit.:lol:

I was raised with NBA and sports connections and I know a lot about the seedy side of it.

I was raised with NBA sports connections, played ball with a lot of the pros. You are a liar if you are trying to claim a pro athlete could be a gangsta. The 2 that even came close to being gangstas had a very short stint in the league. You obviously have no clue what a gangsta is. :lol:

ChicagoGangs.org Website

Every picture looks exactly like the gesture Brown is pictured expressing.

White, black or orange is irrelevant...what you'd have to be to to dismiss those images is blind.

I was raised with NBA sports connections, played ball with a lot of the pros. You are a liar if you are trying to claim a pro athlete could be a gangsta. The 2 that even came close to being gangstas had a very short stint in the league. You obviously have no clue what a gangsta is. :lol:

Sure you did.

ChicagoGangs.org Website

Yes you are wrong. I had a actual friend that was VL and he never held his hand like that. Yes you are a dipshit. :lol:

Sure you did.

Sure you did. Tell me something only an insider would know.

ChicagoGangs.org Website

Every picture looks exactly like the gesture Brown is pictured expressing.

White, black or orange is irrelevant...what you'd have to be to to dismiss those images is blind.

Its ok if you want to believe it. I know anything to make you feel he was dangerous would make it right in your mind. Dude was going to college. Not many gangstas make it to college.

Yes you are wrong. I had a actual friend that was VL and he never held his hand like that. Yes you are a dipshit. :lol:

Really? Got any pictures?:lol: No?
What a clown.
Those pics come from the vice lords own website YOU MORON.
ChicagoGangs.org Website

Really? Got any pictures?:lol: No?
What a clown.
Those pics come from the vice lords own website YOU MORON.
ChicagoGangs.org Website

Why would I take pictures of him flashing a gang sign clown? I wasnt a VL and it was not a big deal to me. I know its fascinating to scary white guys like you. That way you can claim anyone that happens to make the same gesture is a gangsta. You must live in a constant state of fear. :lol:

so-called%2BChicago%2BUptown%2Bgang%2Bmember%2BCVL%2BConservative%2BVice%2BLords.jpg

Sure you did.

Sure you did. Tell me something only an insider would know.

My old man was the head of the NBA trainers association and an NBA trainer for the Houston Rockets. I traveled with the team and worked for them in my younger days.
I met more pro athletes in one night then you've met in your whole life.
Calvin Murphy's wife Vernetta use to baby sit me and my brother when we were kids.
I use to go bar hopping with Robert Reid,I found cocaine and a spoon in John Lucas's locker which my old man promptly confiscated and swore me to silence.

Dont even try and tell me I dont know whats up.

Forum List

Back