According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Yes you are wrong. I had a actual friend that was VL and he never held his hand like that. Yes you are a dipshit. :lol:

Really? Got any pictures?:lol: No?
What a clown.
Those pics come from the vice lords own website YOU MORON.
ChicagoGangs.org Website

Why would I take pictures of him flashing a gang sign clown? I wasnt a VL and it was not a big deal to me. I know its fascinating to scary white guys like you. That way you can claim anyone that happens to make the same gesture is a gangsta. You must live in a constant state of fear. :lol:

so-called%2BChicago%2BUptown%2Bgang%2Bmember%2BCVL%2BConservative%2BVice%2BLords.jpg

So whats with the random pic of some dude with what looks like an advanced case of rheumatoid arthritis? You're not trying to say he's flashing the vice lord sign I hope.

Scratch that....you probably are trying to say that.

Sure you did.

Sure you did. Tell me something only an insider would know.

My old man was the head of the NBA trainers association and an NBA trainer for the Houston Rockets. I traveled with the team and worked for them in my younger days.
I met more pro athletes in one night then you've met in your whole life.
Calvin Murphy's wife Vernetta use to baby sit me and my brother when we were kids.
I use to go bar hopping with Robert Reid,I found cocaine and a spoon in John Lucas's locker which my old man promptly confiscated and swore me to silence.

Dont even try and tell me I dont know whats up.

You dont know whats up. Calvin Murphy is rolling over in his grave right now. Can we get a little more current? BTW news flash. Pretty much everyone knows Lucas was on cocaine. You can find out Murphys wife from the internet. Tell me something no one would know about except an NBA insider. Like for example. Nelson yelled at Tom Tolbert pretty much all the time in practice.

Last edited:
Really? Got any pictures?:lol: No?
What a clown.
Those pics come from the vice lords own website YOU MORON.
ChicagoGangs.org Website

Why would I take pictures of him flashing a gang sign clown? I wasnt a VL and it was not a big deal to me. I know its fascinating to scary white guys like you. That way you can claim anyone that happens to make the same gesture is a gangsta. You must live in a constant state of fear. :lol:

so-called%2BChicago%2BUptown%2Bgang%2Bmember%2BCVL%2BConservative%2BVice%2BLords.jpg

So whats with the random pic of some dude with what looks like an advanced case of rheumatoid arthritis? You're not trying to say he's flashing the vice lord sign I hope.

You asked for a picture and you got one even though you claimed I couldnt. Now you dont like the quality? :lol:

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

If everything you claim is true, there remains absolutely NO justification for the irrational behavior of the individuals causing all of the trouble, destroying the property of others and generally embarrassing the species.

Sure you did. Tell me something only an insider would know.

My old man was the head of the NBA trainers association and an NBA trainer for the Houston Rockets. I traveled with the team and worked for them in my younger days.
Calvin Murphy's wife Vernetta use to baby sit me and my brother when we were kids.
I use to go bar hopping with Robert Reid,I found cocaine and a spoon in John Lucas's locker which my old man promptly confiscated and swore me to silence.

You dont know whats up. Calvin Murphy is rolling over in his grave right now. Can we get a little more current?

Yeah....you really know your shit. Calvin Murphy is alive and well dumbass.
Tell me more about your inside knowledge,or lack thereof.

You asked for a picture and you got one even though you claimed I couldnt. Now you dont like the quality? :lol:

I asked for a pic of your buddy. All you posted is some dude NOT flashing the vice lords gang sign. Not sure what that proves....other than you're an idiot.:lol:

Last edited:

You dont know whats up. Calvin Murphy is rolling over in his grave right now. Can we get a little more current?

Now I know youre lying. You dont even recognize the phrase "rolling over in his grave" just means he is old. Damn you are stupid! You just got busted. :lol:

I asked for a pic of your buddy. All you posted is some dude NOT flashing the vice lords gang sign. Not sure what that proves....other than you're an idiot.:lol:

See above. I wouldnt take a picture of my buddy flashing a gang sign. Its not that fascinating of a concept for me to want to capture it on film. Even if I did I wouldnt post it stupid. What a moron! :lol:

Now I know youre lying. You dont even recognize the phrase "rolling over in his grave" just means he is old. Damn you are stupid! You just got busted. :lol:

Now I know you're even dumber than I ever imagined.

Turn in one's grave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roll over in his grave | Idiom Reference

So just how stupid does this make you?:lol:

News just in that the cop in question's face had been injured.

See above. I wouldnt take a picture of my buddy flashing a gang sign. Its not that fascinating of a concept for me to want to capture it on film. Even if I did I wouldnt post it stupid. What a moron! :lol:

Dumbass posts some random picture of some random douche bag flashing some random gang sign and thinks he's made a point.:lol:

You just made yourself look like worse of a liar. :lol:

Its an NBA reference dummy. Damn you are stupid.

Charles Barkley Kicks Off The NBA Season In Controversial Style | Awful Announcing

Not only did the “Round Mound of Rebound” say that Portland is overrated, that Patrick Ewing is rolling over in his grave (in reference to the Knicks)

Barkley on the dismal play of the Minnesota Timberwolves: “Kevin Garnett is rolling over in his grave watching these Timberwolves play.”

The man was going to the basket, Stackhouse hit him, and Shaq went down. Perhaps it was judged a bit more harshly because it looks worse when such a huge man lands awkwardly. Rick Mahorn's gotta be rolling over in his grave.

Last edited:

Dumbass posts some random picture of some random douche bag flashing some random gang sign and thinks he's made a point.:lol:

Keep trying to convince yourself. :lol:

Actually the police claimed that this am, odd that it would take DAYS to discover the fact. No reports of medical treatment, no name for the killer*, and no evidence being released.

*I agree, the situation would get worse if the killer was known.

Circling the wagons:
http://news.yahoo.com/mike-brown-shooting-ferguson-police-being-prudent-circling-205000977.html

On Tuesday, the police department went back on a previous promise and refused to name the officer who shot Mr. Brown. Law enforcement officials also decided not to release Mr. Brown’s autopsy, which would indicate how many bullets the 18-year-old took.

Last edited:

You just made yourself look like worse of a liar. :lol:

Its an NBA reference dummy. Damn you are stupid.

Charles Barkley Kicks Off The NBA Season In Controversial Style | Awful Announcing

Barkley on the dismal play of the Minnesota Timberwolves: “Kevin Garnett is rolling over in his grave watching these Timberwolves play.”

he man was going to the basket, Stackhouse hit him, and Shaq went down. Perhaps it was judged a bit more harshly because it looks worse when such a huge man lands awkwardly. Rick Mahorn's gotta be rolling over in his grave.

You dumb fuck....
It's not an NBA reference just because someone in the NBA used it.
Thats no more an NBA reference than jimmy cracked corn is.:cuckoo:

Michael Brown would be in his first week of college now. So far Stormfront hasn't been able to invent a "criminal record" of school suspension, and spitballs in class.

White people are getting pissed at having to accept being victims of black violence. That's why there are more and more incidents of shooting to kill.
There's more white on white violence than anything dude.

Stop lying.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

Not true-

Where race of the murderer is known, in 2012, 53.4% of murderers where black. Where race of the victim is known, 51% of the victims were black.

In 2012, more than 15 black men were murdered every day in the United States (and almost always by another black man). When was the last time these murders made National News?

Geaux

Something all of those witnesses forgot to mention....

Let's be real. There was a lot of tension and maybe one or two at the most might have heard all that went down. They were most likely friends of the deceased and are hard pressed to come up with the most damning accounts of what the cop did and the most innocent accounts of what they and Michael said and did. That's only human nature. No one is going to be an objective observer...not even another cop in the vicinity.

If there were lacerations on the cops face, that's bad for Brown. If there was a video going on in the car that could at least tape the audio of what went down, that will be helpful for the truth of the case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back