Accounting firm fires Trump

I would think leaving Americans in Afghanistan, or an open border with no COVID mandates for the illegals.
Maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong.

Do you know why? Because not everyone is a partisan hack. Not everyone is willing to avoid the truth because it's inconvenient. In fact I'm not even a Democrat supporter, or a Republican supporter.

I support Proportional Representation, democracy, a system when people get a say in the running of their own country, rather than the US system run by the rich for the rich.

Yeah, you're wrong.

Do you know why? Because not everyone is a partisan hack. Not everyone is willing to avoid the truth because it's inconvenient. In fact I'm not even a Democrat supporter, or a Republican supporter.

I support Proportional Representation, democracy, a system when people get a say in the running of their own country, rather than the US system run by the rich for the rich.
Worse than that, a vote in that land of ignorance we call West Virginia is worth more than my Pennsylvania vote. Our wonderful Founders are extremely overrated.

Yeah, you're wrong.

Sure you do, your posts prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. :rolleyes-41:
You asked a question, and I responded with two examples, and you avoided the examples, just what
are we to think?

Last edited:

4byg8y9gali81.jpg

"So a NY based accounting firm, MAZARS USA, is squeezed by the Attorney General of New York, and effectively says "were out". Wanna bet AG James is threatening to go after them and all their clients, while offering them immunity to blame all their accounting malfeasance on Trump, as if Trump is the accountant? Isn't part of the job of your accountant to stick by you when you are audited? I guess not when the government boot is on your neck. This has to be a pretty big black eye for MAZARS. How can any client trust them?"

"Ironically, the source for this story is Business Insider, a news website founded by Henry Blodget.

Blodget was an omnipresent technology stock promoter before and during the dot.com boom/bust from the late 1990s to the early 2000s.

Blodget was permanently banned from the securities industry by the SEC in 2003.

Incredibly, Blodget is still CEO of Business Insider and is a critic of all things Trump on a daily basis.

At least once a week, the lead news story on MSN.com is some anti-Trump screed from Business Insider.

Obviously, every anti-Trump source in the world contacts Henry Blodget after every whisper of scandal.

I have not read this article yet, but I assume Trump's accounting firm has been threatened by the politically corrupt AG of New York state."

More evidence we've become a Banana Republic under Democrat occupation.

At what point will people finally realize that Trump is just a big con man?
Trump is in a lot of shit;

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the accounting firm as they discussed the decision to do this.
No doubt, it went about like this:

Lawyers: Immediately release this statement, as we are now exposed, legally, from our association with Trump and our past affirmation of his lies, per the evidence shown to us by prosecutors.

Board: ok

No doubt, it went about like this:

Lawyers: Immediately release this statement, as we are now exposed, legally, from our association with Trump and our past affirmation of his lies, per the evidence shown to us by prosecutors.

Board: ok
I wonder if any of the conversation also included "the prosecutors have told us that if we do this, and if we cooperate fully, we'll get off with something closer to a slap on the wrist".

I wonder if any of the conversation also included "the prosecutors have told us that if we do this, and if we cooperate fully, we'll get off with something closer to a slap on the wrist".
Yes, possibly. But that would require evidence the firm knew Trump Org was lying and therefore facilitated the fraud intentionally. Like, documents. Not gut feelings, or snarky intraoffice emails.

Worse than that, a vote in that land of ignorance we call West Virginia is worth more than my Pennsylvania vote. Our wonderful Founders are extremely overrated.

Well, the Founding Fathers were ahead of their time. They put the Amendment process in place so that when things got outdated, they could be changed.

The problem isn't the Founding Fathers, it's with the rubbish that gets elected by the outdated voting system,

And clearly that system no longer functions.

Of course.

But change is only going to come if people put pressure on the politicians.

If people are talking about Proportional Representation, politicians will prick their ears up like dogs and listen, because they want money and if they think a topic is liked by voters, then they'll go with it.

But change is only going to come if people put pressure on the politicians.
Yes, definitely. That's what democracy is, really. What it should be. Can't hate democracy, and also hate that Trumpers get to vote. They should all vote, every single one of them. Everyone should vote.

People want to make hay every time a politician "flip flops" or "evolves". Yes, sometimes it's slimy. But hey, isn't that what we want, in general? Politicians that cater to us? Tell us what we want to hear, to get re-elected? Okay. Doing is a distinct matter from saying, of course...

Forum List

Back