Accounting firm fires Trump

IOW, the Mueller witch hunt never said how the election (voting) was interfered with, because it never happened. The only thing the Mueller rag said, was the Russians pumped propaganda on US social media. He never even said the propaganda was false...lol

You don't know a thing about that the Mueller report says. You still refuse to read it.

Read it, then come back. Until then....you simply don't know enough to discuss this topic intelligently.

You don't know a thing about that the Mueller report says. You still refuse to read it.

Read it, then come back. Until then....you simply don't know enough to discuss this topic intelligently.
I already read it and nowhere does it say that Russians tampered with the actual voting process.

It also says that no United States citizen illegally coordinated with the Russian government.

I already read it and nowhere does it say that Russians tampered with the actual voting process.

It also says that no United States citizen illegally coordinated with the Russian government.

No, you didn't. As you were demanding where in the Mueller report it ever said that the Russians interfered in our election.

That would be page one.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

You've never so much as read the first page of the Mueller report. You didn't even have a link to it until I gave it to you 20 minutes ago.

You've read nothing, you know nothing. Until you read it, your babble about what's in it is meaningless noise.

No, you didn't. As you were demanding where in the Mueller report it ever said that the Russians interfered in our election.

That would be page one.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

You've never so much as read the first page of the Mueller report. You didn't even have a link to it until I gave it to you 20 minutes ago.

You've read nothing, you know nothing. Until you read it, your babble about what's in it is meaningless noise.
You stopped at page one...lol. If you didn't, you could tell us by what manner the Russians interfered with the election. We're votes tampered with? We're voters intimidated? Did any other type of rigging take place? Go ahead. Tell us.

You stopped at page one...lol. If you didn't, you could tell us by what manner the Russians interfered with the election. We're votes tampered with? We're voters intimidated? Did any other type of rigging take place? Go ahead. Tell us.

Blithering nonsense. I've already handed you your ass on what the Mueller report contains with trivial ease. How did I do i? I've gone through not only volume 1 but volume 2 as well. I'd be happy to provide you with links to that as well, baby bird.

Remember, you didn't even LINKS to the Mueller report until I gave them to you.

You in contrast.....have never read any part of it. Not even the introduction. You have no idea what it says. You didn't know that it explictly states that Russia interfered in our elections. You've never reviewed the evidence laid in it. You didn't even know there was a second volume until I just told you.

Read it and then come back. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

if all this is true why are so many on the left pissing their pants about him running again?.....apparently many of them dont agree with what you said......
The reason the Left is worried about Trump running again is because he is a serious threat to our republic.

But Trump is not going to run again unless our economy crashes. That's what he is silently rooting for. He wants our country to plunge into chaos so he can portray himself as our savior.

That's why he's being such a cocktease about running. He's waiting for his moment.

"So a NY based accounting firm, MAZARS USA, is squeezed by the Attorney General of New York, and effectively says "were out". Wanna bet AG James is threatening to go after them and all their clients, while offering them immunity to blame all their accounting malfeasance on Trump, as if Trump is the accountant? Isn't part of the job of your accountant to stick by you when you are audited? I guess not when the government boot is on your neck. This has to be a pretty big black eye for MAZARS. How can any client trust them?"

"Ironically, the source for this story is Business Insider, a news website founded by Henry Blodget.

Blodget was an omnipresent technology stock promoter before and during the dot.com boom/bust from the late 1990s to the early 2000s.

Blodget was permanently banned from the securities industry by the SEC in 2003.

Incredibly, Blodget is still CEO of Business Insider and is a critic of all things Trump on a daily basis.

At least once a week, the lead news story on MSN.com is some anti-Trump screed from Business Insider.

Obviously, every anti-Trump source in the world contacts Henry Blodget after every whisper of scandal.

I have not read this article yet, but I assume Trump's accounting firm has been threatened by the politically corrupt AG of New York state."
Or maybe the criminal Trump Org just lied to their accounting firm. But hey, that won't fly with the cult.

The reason the Left is worried about Trump running again is because he is a serious threat to our republic.

But Trump is not going to run again unless our economy crashes. That's what he is silently rooting for. He wants our country to plunge into chaos so he can portray himself as our savior.

That's why he's being such a cocktease about running. He's waiting for his moment.
he is a serious threat to our republic.
yea well we heard that from the right with Obama and now many are saying that about Biden and Harris.....

Blithering nonsense. I've already handed you your ass on what the Mueller report contains with trivial ease. How did I do i? I've gone through not only volume 1 but volume 2 as well. I'd be happy to provide you with links to that as well, baby bird.

Remember, you didn't even LINKS to the Mueller report until I gave them to you.

You in contrast.....have never read any part of it. Not even the introduction. You have no idea what it says. You didn't know that it explictly states that Russia interfered in our elections. You've never reviewed the evidence laid in it. You didn't even know there was a second volume until I just told you.

Read it and then come back. You simply don't know what you're talking about.
Prove I don't know what I'm talking about.

That's definitely what the Trumpsters want, hence all the TDS stuff.

They want to pretend that the man they adore, the authoritarian leader of their party and the savior of their country, is irrelevant.

Weak :laugh:
Sweetie, I know you are incredibly frightened by this "Trumpster" monster you have created, but your Mommy will always be there for you every night making sure one isn't hiding under your bed ready to pounce at you during the night advocating those freedoms outlined in our constitution.

Now, just go to sleep and don't you worry. Mommy will take care of those mean monsters for you.

Surprise, trump's fan club rush to his defense as usual. Many of them will probably beg to do his prison time if the justice system finds him guilty after all the illegal shit he's pulled.

Forum List

Back