Active shooter at YouTube

she was a coward....she wasn't a couragous woman....she was a piece of crap

“Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilder, also animal rights activist promoting healthy and humane living. Nasim produced and launched the first Persian TV commercial and music video (Do You Dare) regarding animal rights and veganism through international Iranian satellite Television in 2010,” read the “About” section on her YouTube channel.

Just another typical southern good ol’ boy NRA member…

A woman shooter....Congratulations feminists you have made a giant leap in being 'just like men'....

Are you serious? Pissed off ex girlfriends have been deadly for centuries. I had one pour jalapeno pepper sauce on my balls once.
Impossible. Liberal cucks have no balls.

Here's a tip for you. Vinegar is good more than just salads and sunburns.

Wow....I didn't know vinegar actually grew them......who knew???:dunno:

you moron you criminal.....burn in hell
On a more serious note.......does anyone know what type of gun she used???

I don't know ....but a psychopath like that scum of a person... could use anything really...a knife a blade a gun...you know

hope she burns in hell ....along with her left wing communist democrats like minded idiots!

I don't know ....but a psychopath like that scum of a person... could use anything really...a knife a blade a gun...you know

hope she burns in hell ....along with her left wing communist democrats like minded idiots!

true enough, but I don't think a knife or blade was used to shoot someone.....just sayin :2up:

You think she would have got all three of them with a knife?

She coulda used a bomb and kilt a lot more. Your moronic, monolithic thinking is obviously affecting your comprehension.

Google don't make my world go 'round. Not ary a bit.

Wow, I haven't heard anyone use the word "ary" since Andy Griffith, circa 1961.
Not even here in Appalachia.

You should get out moar. Can you play me a tune on your Jew's harp?

Ain't got one. But I do have a monster hammered dulcimer.
Chromatic too.

Most instruments are by nature, except harmonicas. Possibly some other wind instruments.
Clinton was brought down by the horemonica.
She was playing his skin flute.

Islamo fascist will be neutralized.....oh yeah they will

Scum! BOOM! GONE

CBS there said they found the gun 20 ft from her body. Wonder if that guy found in the room with her could have wrestled it from her. Wouldn’t 20 ft be a long distance to fly with a 3mm hand gun, as reported, to fly?

Yes. All she had to do is walk past them and stabbed them, with less warning than a gun shot being heard.

you don't want to be a an Obama or a Clinton rogue element these days.....just saying.... you want a good life for you and your family right? yes?

so

drop your shit

with all respect!

if you know what's good for you.:04:

Forum List

Back