Active shooter at YouTube

David Hogg seen heading to Youtube to get in front of another camera:

1.jpg

80B2D668-7BD1-4560-8409-2C1BF00C9654.jpeg

Nasim Aghdam has been identified as the suspect who opened fire outside of the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California, on Tuesday, April 3, according to NBC News. The suspect was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Aghdam, 39, lived in southern California. She was active on YouTube and often ranted about the company in videos on her channels, on Instagram, and on her own website. It is unknown if this was a potential motive in Tuesday’s shooting.

Aghdam identified as Persian and often posted videos and other posts in both English and Farsi, the official language of Iran.

Authorities don’t believe that Aghdam, 39, had any direct connection to YouTube. According to NBC News, she did have a YouTube channel. She often posted videos that included “rants” against the company, according to the information supplied by NBC.

“Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilder, also animal rights activist promoting healthy and humane living. Nasim produced and launched the first Persian TV commercial and music video (Do You Dare) regarding animal rights and veganism through international Iranian satellite Television in 2010,” read the “About” section on her YouTube channel.

Her YouTube channel has been deleted. She had more than 5,000 subscribers, and her videos had been viewed more than one million times.

Aghdam also ranted about YouTube on her website. She believed that the company “filtered her channels” to keep her from getting views.

“This video got age restricted after new close-minded YouTube employees, got control of
my Farsi YouTube channel last year 2016 & began filtering my videos to reduce views & suppress & discaurage (sic) me from making videos!” Aghdam wrote on her website.

More at
Nasim Aghdam, YouTube Shooting Suspect: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

America is not Europe yet! ^^^

Thanks GOD and President Trump!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

he knows how to deal with left wing scum.

Islamo nazis and all those left wing globlalist new world order rubbish...... you will lose this war. ..... you scum!!!

View attachment 186205
Nasim Aghdam has been identified as the suspect who opened fire outside of the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California, on Tuesday, April 3, according to NBC News. The suspect was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Aghdam, 39, lived in southern California. She was active on YouTube and often ranted about the company in videos on her channels, on Instagram, and on her own website. It is unknown if this was a potential motive in Tuesday’s shooting.

Aghdam identified as Persian and often posted videos and other posts in both English and Farsi, the official language of Iran.

Authorities don’t believe that Aghdam, 39, had any direct connection to YouTube. According to NBC News, she did have a YouTube channel. She often posted videos that included “rants” against the company, according to the information supplied by NBC.

“Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilder, also animal rights activist promoting healthy and humane living. Nasim produced and launched the first Persian TV commercial and music video (Do You Dare) regarding animal rights and veganism through international Iranian satellite Television in 2010,” read the “About” section on her YouTube channel.

Her YouTube channel has been deleted. She had more than 5,000 subscribers, and her videos had been viewed more than one million times.

Aghdam also ranted about YouTube on her website. She believed that the company “filtered her channels” to keep her from getting views.

“This video got age restricted after new close-minded YouTube employees, got control of
my Farsi YouTube channel last year 2016 & began filtering my videos to reduce views & suppress & discaurage (sic) me from making videos!” Aghdam wrote on her website.

More at

Why doesn't that piece of crap of a woman kill herself and spare the innocent ones?

Because she and her religious culture are a piece of shit.

ALL TERRORISTS DEAD....... scum

That's what we want

Well, she’s dead now, I thought
She reminds me of this woman, who was one of the leaders of the woman’s march
Muslim activist Linda Sarsour’s reference to ‘jihad’ draws conservative wrath

View attachment 186205

More at

Why doesn't that piece of crap of a woman kill herself and spare the innocent ones?

Because she and her religious culture are a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back