Active shooter at YouTube

SORRY MISTER trump....THIS IS NOT A TERRORIST...but thanks for praying for a dark skinned shooter...
You guys live in fear that a Muslim will bring bad press for Muslims. You've always admitted that you "pray" for it to be a white male Christian.

Actually...I pray that gun violence will stop....but I know your Dear Leader will use a mass shooting to advance his racist pro white agenda. That is his MO...
. You are pathetic.... Are you African American ?? If you are, my hope is that you will stop embarrassing your brothers and sisters like you keep doing.

Actually I've never heard the word at all except that old Andy Griffith record, and Maid Marion just now. That's two occurrences over half a century. I find that noteworthy. Then again, I actually read what's in the posts, so all this is prolly way over your head

Pogo my roots more than likely don't go as deep into Appalachia as yours does but, I have an inkling that the word being discussed is "nary"... I have heard and used it quite a bit in my life...

nar·y
[ˈnerē]
not.
"nary a murmur or complaint"

Definition of NARY

Mass shooters aren't out to "kill" per se. They're out for carnage as a sensory input.

I'd explain that in detail but on you it would be a waste of time.

Sure, you do that pogster. Then explain how a gun is the only way to produce carnage. K?

It isn't....but the second amendment reads "well regulated"...that tells me there has to be guidelines.

There you go again, misinterpreting the phrase "well regulated."

That phrase meant nothing to do with government "regulation" or restriction. During that time, it mean some thing that worked smoothly...

"The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

1709: “If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations.”

1714: “The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world.”

1812: “The equation of time … is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial.”

1848: “A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor.”

1862: “It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding.”

1894: “The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city.”

The phrase “well-regulated” was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people’s arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it."

"Well-Regulated" - Bearing Arms - Second Amendment, Well-Regulated

Indeed. So tell us, is a society where every few days another nut goes on a shooting spree, a "well-regulated society"?

At this point in time, it's a "liberal" sculpted society, Pogo, How you like it now? These are the fruits fuckers like you bear. Don't even get me started on "village raised" babies. Those are the kind you can't have around and need to stow under the jail. I knew this in the 90s.

I don't know what "fruits fuckers" are but it doesn't venture anywhere near an answer to the question.

Which is kind of OK since I didn't axe you in the first place.

Actually I've never heard the word at all except that old Andy Griffith record, and Maid Marion just now. That's two occurrences over half a century. I find that noteworthy. Then again, I actually read what's in the posts, so all this is prolly way over your head

Pogo my roots more than likely don't go as deep into Appalachia as yours does but, I have an inkling that the word being discussed is "nary"... I have heard and used it quite a bit in my life...

nar·y
[ˈnerē]
not.

Definition of NARY

Thanks RR. I believe you are correct sir. It's the pronunciation where the N is dropped that I noticed. Nary is well known to my comic book namesake even if they were a bit south of Appalachia.

At this point I'm ready to bet Maid Marion got it from the same Andy Griffith record I did.

lets hope that no one is killed or injured and that we get the shooter alive, Then we get to kick the hell outta him
You mean "her"

California has a woman problem. Ban women
Since the vast majority of violent crime is committed by atheist liberals, the simple solution would be to make it illegal for them to own guns.

atheist... atheist... is that where you deny the existence of a valid premise?

Do we know yet more about the killer? Motives? who was her? were there more people involved?

Do we know yet more about the killer? Motives? who was her? were there more people involved?

I heard it was an ex-girlfriend pissed because he was having lunch with the new girlfriend. Of course I got that from someone who knows someone who supposedly works there, so I don't know if that is accurate, but I'm sure the full story will come out eventually. Be patient

nar·y
[ˈnerē]
not.

Definition of NARY

Sure, you do that pogster. Then explain how a gun is the only way to produce carnage. K?

It isn't....but the second amendment reads "well regulated"...that tells me there has to be guidelines.

There you go again, misinterpreting the phrase "well regulated."

That phrase meant nothing to do with government "regulation" or restriction. During that time, it mean some thing that worked smoothly...

"The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

1709: “If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations.”

1714: “The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world.”

1812: “The equation of time … is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial.”

1848: “A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor.”

1862: “It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding.”

1894: “The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city.”

The phrase “well-regulated” was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people’s arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it."

"Well-Regulated" - Bearing Arms - Second Amendment, Well-Regulated

Indeed. So tell us, is a society where every few days another nut goes on a shooting spree, a "well-regulated society"?

At this point in time, it's a "liberal" sculpted society, Pogo, How you like it now? These are the fruits fuckers like you bear. Don't even get me started on "village raised" babies. Those are the kind you can't have around and need to stow under the jail. I knew this in the 90s.

I don't know what "fruits fuckers" are but it doesn't venture anywhere near an answer to the question.

Which is kind of OK since I didn't axe you in the first place.

nar·y
[ˈnerē]
not.

Definition of NARY

Thanks RR. I believe you are correct sir. It's the pronunciation where the N is dropped that I noticed. Nary is well known to my comic book namesake even if they were a bit south of Appalachia.

At this point I'm ready to bet Maid Marion got it from the same Andy Griffith record I did.

lets hope that no one is killed or injured and that we get the shooter alive, Then we get to kick the hell outta him
You mean "her"

California has a woman problem. Ban women
Since the vast majority of violent crime is committed by atheist liberals, the simple solution would be to make it illegal for them to own guns.

atheist... atheist... is that where you deny the existence of a valid premise?

Crackers been in the US a long time before any white people moved into Appalachia and started inbreeding..

True story.

PS: I just heard the girl in CA shot 4 others. Did they do anything to deserve that? Probably not.

I was watching this man being interviewed, and he was so right...

Yep. Lots of wanna bee Dirty Harrys think they could be a hero and take out a shooter with one shot, but can't even hit the toilet when they piss.

Yep. Lots of wanna bee Dirty Harrys think they could be a hero and take out a shooter with one shot, but can't even hit the toilet when they piss.

That's your opinion BULLDOG.

And I couldn't disagree more with you.

You're an expert on the accuracy of pissing in a toilet? I'm impressed.

That's your opinion BULLDOG.

And I couldn't disagree more with you.

You're an expert on the accuracy of pissing in a toilet? I'm impressed.

She's the woman that makes sure your piddling ass lifts the toilet seat.

Why did I even post that? She hates me. Who cares? :dunno:

Forum List

Back