Active shooter at YouTube

I bet trump would have run right in there...and grabbed her pussy.
. If so he would have saved everyone, because that's probably what she wasn't getting... LOL .Trump figures ya gotta take one for the team sometimes right ??

I have a serious question or at least I'm trying to be serious considering the gravity of the situation. How is the fact that she's vegan relevant? Are they seriously trying to imply that this is something else others need to look out for now?

It's being used to link her to liberals and liberal ideology. Female, vegan, immigrant, California... must be a liberal.

You're new, give it time, you'll see the pattern from both sides...
And everyone misses the point, whether it is this woman, the guy who shot up the Charleston church...any of them, they don’t represent the mainstream, right or left.

I have a serious question or at least I'm trying to be serious considering the gravity of the situation. How is the fact that she's vegan relevant? Are they seriously trying to imply that this is something else others need to look out for now?
Not enough protein in her diet, caused her to go slam fool... LOL.

It's being used to link her to liberals and liberal ideology. Female, vegan, immigrant, California... must be a liberal.

You're new, give it time, you'll see the pattern from both sides...
And everyone misses the point, whether it is this woman, the guy who shot up the Charleston church...any of them, they don’t represent the mainstream, right or left.
. Correct, they are missing a few screws.

Because most Vegans are trendy leftist liberals who you can guarantee hate Trump. Vegans cover the same personality categories kind of like ANTIFA, Trump haters, radical feminist they are all in the same mental thinking capacity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back