Active shooter at YouTube

All countries have some crazy people. This had nothing to do with her religion or her country of origin. She was just
Occasionally we agree. Even her parents tried to warn the police. Another failure of government, but I'm not sure what the police could really do in this type of situation.
If her father immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was on her way to do harm at You Tube headquarters, she must have had a history of being kind of "off." You don't take that kind of talk seriously unless you've got an idea the person is cracked to begin with. If my kid went "dark" for two days, my first reaction wouldn't have been "OMG he's going to shoot someone."
I am always grateful that my loved ones aren't afflicted with mental health problems. It is SUCH a bitch.

Liberals up to bat on this shooting:

1. Shooter was white. Ball 1
2. Shooter was a woman. WTF? Strike 1
3. Shooter used a handgun. Crap. Strike 2.
4. Shooter didn't kill anyone but herself. Son of a bitch. Strike 3.

Liberals are OUTTA THERE.

Why these scum can't stay in their islamo countries and kill there?

why do they have to export their killing and kill here?.............burn in Hell
All countries have some crazy people. This had nothing to do with her religion or her country of origin. She was just nuts.
She was kinda cute too. Shame....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There was a shooting in a gun free zone ?
I don't get it, how can that happen ?
We need to call David Hogg and have him explain it to us.

“Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilder, also animal rights activist promoting healthy and humane living. Nasim produced and launched the first Persian TV commercial and music video (Do You Dare) regarding animal rights and veganism through international Iranian satellite Television in 2010,” read the “About” section on her YouTube channel.

Just another typical southern good ol’ boy NRA member…
persian azeri is wrong word.
iranian turk .

YouTube Shooter Told Family She 'Hated' the Company...
icon9.png

YouTube Shooter Told Family She 'Hated' the Company
April 04, 2018 — A woman who believed she was being suppressed by YouTube and told her family members she "hated" the company opened fire at YouTube's headquarters in California, wounding three people before taking her own life, police said.
Investigators do not believe Nasim Aghdam specifically targeted the three victims when she pulled out a handgun and fired off several rounds in a courtyard at the company's headquarters south of San Francisco on Tuesday, police said. But a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation told The Associated Press that Aghdam had a longstanding dispute with the company. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case, said Aghdam used the name "Nasime Sabz" online.

A website in that name decried YouTube's policies and said the company was trying to "suppress" content creators. "Youtube filtered my channels to keep them from getting views!" one of the messages on the site said. "There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site, your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!" Aghdam "hated" YouTube and was angry that the company stopped paying her for videos she posted on the platform, her father, Ismail Aghdam, told the Bay Area News Group.

8622D1D6-2B43-4C75-9BFA-680B6C56E79B_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Law enforcement officials walk toward YouTube offices in San Bruno, Calif.​

On Monday, he called police to report his daughter missing after she didn't answer the phone for two days and warned officers that she might go to YouTube, he said. Officers in Mountain View — about 30 miles (48 kilometers) from YouTube's headquarters — found her sleeping in her car in a parking lot around 2 a.m. Tuesday but let her go after she refused to answer their questions. Aghdam didn't appear to be a threat to herself or others, police spokeswoman Katie Nelson said. Nelson would not say whether officers had been warned that Aghdam might have been headed to YouTube headquarters.

Earlier Tuesday, law enforcement said the shooting was being investigated as a domestic dispute but did not elaborate. It was not immediately clear why police later said the people shot were not specifically targeted. One of the victims — a 36-year-old man — was in critical condition, a spokesman for San Francisco General Hospital said. A 32-year-old woman was in serious condition and a 27-year-old woman in fair condition, the spokesman said.

MORE

See also:

Tech CEOs Call for Gun Control Following YouTube Shooting
April 04, 2018 — Several Silicon Valley leaders called for increased gun control on Tuesday afternoon after a woman at the headquarters of YouTube shot and wounded three people before taking her own life.
Tech companies have largely avoided the topic of gun control in the United States, but they have previously pushed for progressive stances on other hot-topic issues, ranging from climate change to same-sex marriage and comprehensive immigration reform. At least three major chief executives took up gun control after the shooting. "We can't keep being reactive to this, thinking and praying it won't happen again at our schools, jobs, or our community spots," tweeted Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey. "It's beyond time to evolve our policies."

Joining Dorsey were Uber Technologies CEO Dara Khosrowshahi and Box CEO Aaron Levie, who respectively sent tweets on Tuesday saying #EndGunViolence and #NeverAgain, two Twitter hashtags commonly used by proponents of gun control. "On behalf of the team at @Uber, sending support to everyone @YouTube and @Google, and gratitude to the heroic first responders," Khosrowshahi tweeted. "Another tragedy that should push us again to #EndGunViolence"

Emergency calls reporting gunfire in San Bruno, California, at the headquarters of Alphabet's YouTube began to pour in early Tuesday afternoon, according to the city of San Bruno. Authorities have not released the identities of the suspected shooter or the victims. The tweets on Thursday could be an indication that Silicon Valley may soon weigh in on the epidemic of mass killings by firearms in the United States. "Incredibly sad to see the YouTube shooting today," Levie tweeted. "Our thoughts are with our Google friends and their families. #NeverAgain"

MORE

lets hope that no one is killed or injured and that we get the shooter alive, Then we get to kick the hell outta him
You mean "her"

California has a woman problem. Ban women
Since the vast majority of violent crime is committed by atheist liberals, the simple solution would be to make it illegal for them to own guns.
You say that as a joke, but in reality the country knows who the bad guy's and gal's are, yet the country has been duped into thinking that everyone is worthy of participation regardless of how screwed up they really are in life. Now I'm not sure about an Athiest liberal, but if you say so.. lol

Right now this nation could do a sweep of the neighborhoods where high crime is a normal everyday occurrence or dangerous thing in these cities, and it would work in the result of finding the criminals, guns, and stolen crap to the point of disbelief in these places.

However, it would be seen as an attack on poor people who just need that second, third, fourth, fifth (into infinity in the amount of chances given to them all in according to the leftist ideology).

The left got way to powerful in this country over time, and it has duped the country into a dangerous complacency, where as it now has a high tolerance for criminals, and just down right stupidity going on.

Why these scum can't stay in their islamo countries and kill there?

why do they have to export their killing and kill here?.............burn in Hell
All countries have some crazy people. This had nothing to do with her religion or her country of origin. She was just nuts.

Except for the fact that most other countries have far crazier people than we do.

You should count your blessings that you live in America, and not some third-world craphole.

I have a serious question or at least I'm trying to be serious considering the gravity of the situation. How is the fact that she's vegan relevant? Are they seriously trying to imply that this is something else others need to look out for now?

I have a serious question or at least I'm trying to be serious considering the gravity of the situation. How is the fact that she's vegan relevant? Are they seriously trying to imply that this is something else others need to look out for now?

It's being used to link her to liberals and liberal ideology. Female, vegan, immigrant, California... must be a liberal.

You're new, give it time, you'll see the pattern from both sides...

Forum List

Back