Active shooter at YouTube

Thank you! I try hard to be compassionate. I once saw a man bleeding to death at one of my rallies. So, I took immediate action and gave him a dozen thoughts and prayers. He died but at least he died with good thought
Since you were onsite, you should have taken measure to stop the bleeding. Thought and prayers are for those of us who are not in a position to offer direct aid like you should have done. Your "thoughts and prayers" we're less helpful.

Got it jackass?

A woman shooter....Congratulations feminists you have made a giant leap in being 'just like men'....

A woman shooter....Congratulations feminists you have made a giant leap in being 'just like men'....

Are you serious? Pissed off ex girlfriends have been deadly for centuries. I had one pour jalapeno pepper sauce on my balls once.

So that's what the people on YouTube are saying about this?

that is was a crime of passion sort of thing? hmmm strange...IDK

This is beginning to fall more into the category of "news distraction" to me ...but hey.....what do I know :dunno:

This is beginning to fall more into the category of "news distraction" to me ...but hey.....what do I know :dunno:

The first impression isn't always the right impression. be patient.

Are you serious? Pissed off ex girlfriends have been deadly for centuries. I had one pour jalapeno pepper sauce on my balls once.

I was talking about shooters moron....Nobody cares about you and your balls.

The first impression isn't always the right impression. be patient.

oh I am patient.....

sometimes!:04:

Don't be a jerk...like your Dear Leader...
One of my favorite videos to watch on YouTube is a montage of election night news program's when the anchors realize Hillary has no fucking chance of winning. The reaction of The Young Turks is priceless.

Did you cry that night?

Don't be a jerk...like your Dear Leader...
One of my favorite videos to watch on YouTube is a montage of election night news program's when the anchors realize Hillary has no fucking chance of winning. The reaction of The Young Turks is priceless.

Did you cry that night?

That was a glorious night. This year's midterms should be pretty good, too. Out with RINOs and Commies!

Actually I've never heard the word at all except that old Andy Griffith record, and Maid Marion just now. That's two occurrences over half a century. I find that noteworthy. Then again, I actually read what's in the posts, so all this is prolly way over your head

Pogo my roots more than likely don't go as deep into Appalachia as yours does but, I have an inkling that the word being discussed is "nary"... I have heard and used it quite a bit in my life...

nar·y
[ˈnerē]
not.
"nary a murmur or complaint"

Definition of NARY
Nary a word. Heard that a lot growing up rural place eastern shore

Female Suspect in YouTube Shooting Attack Dead from Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound...
cool.gif

Female Suspect in YouTube Shooting Attack Dead from Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
April 3, 2018 - Four people were injured, and one person - the suspected shooter - is dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound during a shooting at the headquarters of YouTube in San Bruno, Calif., on Tuesday.
San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini confirmed that the deceased suspect is a female who was found inside the building. “At 12:46 pm this afternoon, San Bruno police Department received numerous 911 calls regarding gun shots at the YouTube campus,” Barberini said. Two minutes later, the police arrived at the scene and immediately began to search the premises.

When police arrived, numerous employees were fleeing the building, Barberini said. The investigation is ongoing, Barberini said, and he could not confirm the shooter’s identity or what weapon was used in the attack. He would only say the attack is believed to be domestic violence and that he was targeting a male.

President Donald Trump tweeted about the shooting, saying, “Was just briefed on the shooting at YouTube’s HQ in San Bruno, California. Our thoughts and prayers are with everybody involved. Thank you to our phenomenal Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders that are currently on the scene.”

Female Suspect in YouTube Shooting Attack Dead from Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound

Forum List

Back