Active shooter at YouTube

Most Mass Shooters are indoctrinated in Liberal Public Schools in to believing in the butthurtism culture, same as mooslims. Everyone is a Victim, Yo! And they are pissed about it.

They didn’t get enough chocolate pudding in the lunch line and it’s your fault!

98% of Shooters and Terrorists are Liberals. That’s a fact.

So if it’s a Muslim or lesbian, you guys will be orgasmic because finally after all these mass shooting strike outs you finally hit the ball?
No. That’s one of those “alternative” facts you guys like to throw around along with photoshopped pictures. Most mass shooters aren’t politically motivated, though everyone scrambles around madly trying to find “evidence” of some hint of ideological leaning so they can crow to their follows that (insert ideology of choice) are evil. Not sure what accomplishes but it must make you feel better :dunno:

Most Mass Shooters are indoctrinated in Liberal Public Schools in to believing in the butthurtism culture, same as mooslims. Everyone is a Victim, Yo! And they are pissed about it.

So if it’s a Muslim or lesbian, you guys will be orgasmic because finally after all these mass shooting strike outs you finally hit the ball?
No. That’s one of those “alternative” facts you guys like to throw around along with photoshopped pictures. Most mass shooters aren’t politically motivated, though everyone scrambles around madly trying to find “evidence” of some hint of ideological leaning so they can crow to their follows that (insert ideology of choice) are evil. Not sure what accomplishes but it must make you feel better :dunno:
I never withhold chocolate pudding.

David Hogbreath is racing now on his bike. Should be there in about 17 days

-Geaux

Hey, I think I saw that movie once. But on the way, someone stole his bicycle. He went on a great adventure and ended up finding his bicycle at the Alamo.

Or was was that "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"?

Be interesting to see what the motive was.

My guess is jealousy+Jihad.

"Headscarf"
I never withhold chocolate pudding.

Awesome!

Just a handgun? No "assault" rifle?
Stupid bitch didn’t know you need an AR15 with high capacity mag to maximize your kill rate

Leave it to the white males....they know what gun to pick

No...actually, the Virginia Tech school shooter used 2 pistols and murdered 32 people....

And if you really want to kill a lot of people....use a rental truck, the muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck and in 5 minutes murdered 86 people.....more people than in each mass public shooting over 35 years.......

"Headscarf"

Probably not. I didn't hear a peep about that lesbian couple who deliberately drove off the cliff with the 6 adopted black kids. Have you?

Besides it was just reported that the shooter shot her boyfriend along with several other people, and then killed herself. Just another left-wing nutcase.
There were two threads on it dupe. If they hadn’t been lesbian there would not have been any.

There were not two threads. They were merged into one, and they were started even before it was known that the shooter was a female.

Try to keep up, mmmm ok?
There were two threads on the couple who drove their kids over the cliff that “you didn’t hear a peep” about :rolleyes-41:

Hell, I didn't have to because I knew the story before it ever appeared on here.

You are totally wrong man!

The gun killed her. The number one killer in gun deaths are guns rising up against their owners and committing suicide for them.

It’s not the person who pulled the trigger that killed themselves , it’s the gun! The gun did it.
Apparently shooter killed herself, but I'm waiting to hear if David Hogg has confirmed this.

Where did you see this was a Muslim or are you still lying?

Hey shit for brains just point out where I said she was Muslim... I said she was on her way to Mecca...

Mecca, Indiana - Wikipedia

F__k You....everyone knows what you were implying. Just another shooting to add to the list...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/oct/06/newsweek/are-white-males-responsible-more-mass-shootings-an/

Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men, according to data from Mother Jones. Black people were the second largest perpetrators of mass shootings based on ethnic background, but only accounted for roughly 16 percent of the total incidents during the same time period.

The worst school shooting was done by an asian guy at Virginia Tech...

We need more gun laws. Cali to make it illegal for a woman to commit mass murder. That'll fix things

-Geaux
Spot on as always, professor! In fact, why have any laws at all?

What about a law to hang all leftist faggot shills? I like the idea of that one. Throw in some Jimmy Carter Physical fitness parameters as a test + some written stuff and it's on! :113:

upload_2018-4-3_14-57-20.png

Developing: Shooting at YouTube HQ in San Bruno

Where did you see this was a Muslim or are you still lying?

Hey shit for brains just point out where I said she was Muslim... I said she was on her way to Mecca...

Mecca, Indiana - Wikipedia

F__k You....everyone knows what you were implying. Just another shooting to add to the list...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/oct/06/newsweek/are-white-males-responsible-more-mass-shootings-an/

Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men, according to data from Mother Jones. Black people were the second largest perpetrators of mass shootings based on ethnic background, but only accounted for roughly 16 percent of the total incidents during the same time period.

...and yet, politifact doesn't say anything about the political affiliation of those shooters.

Want to take a guess as to their political alignment? Go ahead, take a guess.

Need a clue?

Forum List

Back