Active shooter at YouTube

Just so everyone feels safe, over 100 cops and swat officers showed up after everyone was already dead!

Well that's what they paid to do, isn't it? Show up, draw some chalk lines around the bodies, drop little numbered markers around the shell casings, take some depositions and eyewitness reports.

I'm not knocking law-enforcement, God bless 'em. But I'm not waiting for the police to show up.

So if it’s a Muslim or lesbian, you guys will be orgasmic because finally after all these mass shooting strike outs you finally hit the ball?

Probably not. I didn't hear a peep about that lesbian couple who deliberately drove off the cliff with the 6 adopted black kids. Have you?

Besides it was just reported that the shooter shot her boyfriend along with several other people, and then killed herself. Just another left-wing nutcase.
There were two threads on it dupe. If they hadn’t been lesbian there would not have been any.

Where's francoHFW ?

So if it’s a Muslim or lesbian, you guys will be orgasmic because finally after all these mass shooting strike outs you finally hit the ball?

Probably not. I didn't hear a peep about that lesbian couple who deliberately drove off the cliff with the 6 adopted black kids. Have you?

Besides it was just reported that the shooter shot her boyfriend along with several other people, and then killed herself. Just another left-wing nutcase.
There were two threads on it dupe. If they hadn’t been lesbian there would not have been any.

There were not two threads. They were merged into one, and they were started even before it was known that the shooter was a female.

Try to keep up, mmmm ok?

Fox just posted this image of the female shooter.

terrorist woman.jpg

Exactly. You take OUR guns and only people like this are armed. One armed person could have stopped this.

This woman made it past YouTube Security, so don’t think that can save you either.

Police do a Good job delivering body bags but they can’t teleport to a shooting and stop it. You’ll be dead before they get there.

Just so everyone feels safe, over 100 cops and swat officers showed up after everyone was already dead!

Well that's what they paid to do, isn't it? Show up, draw some chalk lines around the bodies, drop little numbered markers around the shell casings, take some depositions and eyewitness reports.

I'm not knocking law-enforcement, God bless 'em. But I'm not waiting for the police to show up.

98% of Shooters and Terrorists are Liberals. That’s a fact.

Wrong again....the local police are handling it. This was either a lovers quarrel or a disgruntled employee..

SORRY MISTER trump....THIS IS NOT A TERRORIST...but thanks for praying for a dark skinned shooter...

You haven't a clue TARD :iyfyus.jpg:

upload_2018-4-3_14-45-42.png

There were not two threads. They were merged into one, and they were started even before it was known that the shooter was a female.

Try to keep up, mmmm ok?
There were two threads on the couple who drove their kids over the cliff that “you didn’t hear a peep” about :rolleyes-41:

98% of Shooters and Terrorists are Liberals. That’s a fact.

Wrong again....the local police are handling it. This was either a lovers quarrel or a disgruntled employee..

SORRY MISTER trump....THIS IS NOT A TERRORIST...but thanks for praying for a dark skinned shooter...

You haven't a clue TARD :iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 186151
You mean "cue card"?

We need more gun laws. Cali to make it illegal for a woman to commit mass murder. That'll fix things

-Geaux

US media reports that gunshots were heard at the video hosting site headquarters.
The police intervened near the headquarters of YouTube in San Bruno, California, after the shooting was reported. She had previously confirmed the presence of a shooter near the campus of the group, subsidiary of Google.
AAvqIEh.img

© 24 heures Fusillade au siège de YouTube à San Bruno

We are responding to an active shooter. Please stay away from Cherry Ave & Bay Hill Drive.

22:28 - 3 avr. 2018

Une fusillade est en cours au siège de Youtube en Californie - France 24

Where did you see this was a Muslim or are you still lying?

Hey shit for brains just point out where I said she was Muslim... I said she was on her way to Mecca...

Mecca, Indiana - Wikipedia

F__k You....everyone knows what you were implying. Just another shooting to add to the list...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/oct/06/newsweek/are-white-males-responsible-more-mass-shootings-an/

Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men, according to data from Mother Jones. Black people were the second largest perpetrators of mass shootings based on ethnic background, but only accounted for roughly 16 percent of the total incidents during the same time period.

Forum List

Back