Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Again, doesn't happen in countries with strong gun control. We know what has to be done to stop this, but you would rather hide behind your gun while children die.

Funny how the right cares about kids that never existed, but real kids dying in a horrific manner seem to mean nothing. Real children with families and friends who will mourn them.

The worst mass shootings have been in those countries with strong gun control, like Norway and France.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bat.

You little Libtard pukes never understand the concept of personal responsibility.

Instead of blaming the person that committed the crime you blame the firearm. Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.
You make it easy for killers to get guns for mass killing then when they kill lots of people seem surprised. Could you be more dumb? Litter the country with guns and you get lots of killing.

Don’t worry, the guns are going to be ok.
Ask yourself who benefits from one mass-shooting after another.
Ask yourself why the media wouldn't talk about them during their COVID push?
I always figure that when the Dems are up to something they need headlines to take media focus off of them....so we have these shootings.
Biden is in Davos attending a conference with Dr Evil types. What are they doing there and how is it going to effect us?
I already know what they're doing.....and it's worse than what any of you can imagine.
They need these mass-shootings to go back to the business of taking guns and attacking Republicans.
That's why the media covers them this way. They need more copy-cat shooters.
This shooting is a direct result of the media coverage from the Buffalo shooting.
I still don't understand why we can't protect our kids. It's a simple thing...put up a fence and put armed guards at all of the exits. They local H.S. used to have a fence around the school but they took it down. Now anyone can get in.

According to Abbott, the 18-year-old shooter abandoned his vehicle and entered the school with at least one gun and opened fire. Abbott said the shooter is believed to be Salvador Romas, who is from Uvalde.

Authorities said they believe Romas acted alone.

RIGHT! He is NOT an illegal running from the border patrol as a FOX news reporter asserted. He was a US citizen.

Again, doesn't happen in countries with strong gun control. We know what has to be done to stop this, but you would rather hide behind your gun while children die.

Funny how the right cares about kids that never existed, but real kids dying in a horrific manner seem to mean nothing. Real children with families and friends who will mourn them.
The only logical conclusion to your argument is gun confiscation.

Cool,. Let's do it. Meet me at the Arch Saturday at noon. I will be the guy wearing the Gator shirt and hat
I don’t travel to address vermin.
Old Ebbits grill in DC is easy to find. Let’s see how much shit your fake veteran ass wants to talk then
You Always mention your Mrs and that she’s a nurse so check with her first as you will need her help after I’m finished.

There are lots and lots of high-mortality killing sprees in Europe by Moslems and other crazies. They often use guns, but also knives are common and vehicles used as weapons.
^^100% true. Look it up. Muzzies are butchers

Chris Murphy holding back tears on the Senate floor right now talking about the shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

"What are we doing? What are we doing?” he says. “We have another Sandy Hook on our hands. … Our kids are living in fear. What are we doing?”

I sure will want to know why he killed his grandmother ---- that seems to have been the killing reported to the police that caused him to flee from them.

Those 20,000 laws were each an attempt at "doing something."

Yet there have been a good number of school shootings and mass shootings during that time.

What good will gun law 20,001 do?
Been in this conversation far too many times.

No matter what I say, you’re going to shit on it and insist that we do nothing. Then another mass shooting is going to happen. You guys are going to shit on anything suggested and insist that we do nothing. Etc.

Just cut this nonsense and tell me you want to do absolutely nothing about this issue and then I’ll wish you well until we discuss this again after the next one.

Thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back