Activists jump Pelosi's mansion wall and demand entry!

The site Nancy Pelosi's house in San Francisco, CA (Google Maps) shows Pelosi's California house and it has no walls. Finding house on Google map and switching to street view, provides this view:

View attachment 240225

You actually really belief Nancy lives in that bunghole?!

I double-dog dare you to do a street view of the address below and get back with us.

upload_2019-1-15_10-29-7.png

Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants, Demand Entry To Her Home

Typical leftist hypocrite. Has walls to protect her home but won't protect the country with walls. Let them in Nancy!
All your aristocrats wall themselves in from you/us, the rabble. You would do well to question why they want to wall you in.

Because they're enemies of the United States and they're seeking to overthrow our government and enslave our people.

One would think that if your belief system was in fact correct, you could simply vote for the party of your choice and that party would in turn represent the majority view of said party.

Does that system not work for you?

And really now, hasn't this power structure enslaved people before?

The system does work just fine...when it hasnt' been infected by criminals. Right now we need a purge.
Your system broke down on you? This is beginning to sound like those "democracies" we set up elsewhere with military invasions and such.

You have to abide by the system for it to work. We currently have criminals who are violating the law and ignoring the system in hopes of overthrowing it.
You fools are just criminals, and the world is sick of you.

Short ones no,and it shows the hypocrisy of the leftists in power.

What hypocrisy. A short wall around her city house ?
That she has a wall,Obama has a wall,Soros has a wall,Maxine Waters has a wall,Schumer has a wall to protect themselves but hate America so much they don't want a wall to protect America.

Pelosi said walls are immoral.

Trumps wall is .

Or are you going to be a jackass and pretend she means all walls everywhere.
Why isn't hers?Obama's? Soros? Waters? Schumer? You are a pathetic hypocrite!

Not a hypocrite cause it’s all about the details .

Wall at high traveled spots like SanDiego or El Paso . That’s fine .

Wall in the middle of nowhere who’s only purpose is to be a monument to Trumps ego and his racist core = immoral waste of money .

Laura Loomer and her idiots were too stupid to bring ladders. Dumber than the dumbest illegal immigrant.

The Speaker said Walls are Immoral, not ineffective. Focus on the Speaker’s words and Actions.... her current actions are taking place in Puerto Rico;recently, Hawaii.
Angel moms all over the country thank them....

Angel mothers all over the country that you assholes are politicizing children's deaths.

I notice how you assholes aren't protesting gun ownership, when most of the children murdered in America are murdered by Americans with guns. Why is that. Are the only angels that matter to you the white kids killed by immigrants?

You people share responsibility for the deaths of these Americans at the hands of illegals. You just don't like it when we rub your noses in it. Get in there get a good long whiff.

As a person who is NOT an American YOUR nose is being rubbed in the shit of your racism, hatred, and xenophobia. YOU are responsible for the deaths of thousand of innocent Americans at the hands of white American born idiots with guns. The children are only of value to you when they're killed by illegals.
Most murders are committed by non whites dumb ass.

No, they're not. Most murders are white on white killings.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

But suicide is a white rural thing. White people shoot themselves at an much higher rate. The rate of gun suicide in the US is much higher than the murder rate, and gun suicide is a far more common among rural white males.
% of population DL.....look that one up.....

BORDER CROSSINGS ARE AT ALL-TIME LOWS. YOU SEEK TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE'S DEATHS FOR PARTISAN POLITICAL GAIN. A POLICE OFFICER WAS RECENTLY KILLED BY A WHITE MALE. YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT. THERE IS NO NATIONAL EMERGENCY AND A WALL IS NOT NECESSARY.
I seek to prevent Anericans' deaths while Democrats SAY they do while illegally providing safe haven to violent gangs, human traffickers, thieves, rapistst, and cop killers...and you buy their bullshit.

20 million illegals in the US, 11 million unidentified, 1500 crossing illegally per day, over $100 Billion of our dollars spent on illegals per year, 300 American deaths from Opiod overdoses, violent gangs, rapes, murders, etc...and you say there is no emergency because your masters tell you there is none...

Homeland Security, US Intel agencies, and even the Border Patrol - Obama's own hand-picked former Chief of the Border Patrol says there is a national emergency, but you say there is none because your masters - who refuse to listen to the experts, the ones partying in Hawaii during the shutdown - tell you there is none.

They ignore facts and run in emotion - hate - and have manipulated you emotionally.

The BP has caught over 1,000 illegals trying to cross per day. Everywhere a wall is used illegal crossings and attempts are eliminated by 95%....meaning fewer BPAs required, meaning even fewer crossings, more secure borders, safer Americans.

More money has been spent on the Democrats' shutdown than the President is asking for.

Democrats spent way more on 7,000 pieces of pork in Obama's stimulus Bill yo get themselves re-elected but are saying far less than that spent on protecting Americans is not worth them spending OUR money on.

You are a blind ignorant brainwashed sheep...

You seek to make America safe for white men and that is all. Two officers were recently shot yet you are concerned ONLY about the one who was killed by a illegal,. The other one that was shot by a American has not even been mentioned. No sad soliloquy about her family. The reason is that this is about politics.
You buy the bullshit that Trump is putting out even when his Border Patrol says something different. There is no evidence that any of that is happening. When Trump went to Texas, a display of drugs and weapons were laid out that had been seized at POE's.

I have no master. President Ronald Reagan talked about tearing down walls not building them. He was a real leader not a piece of garbage like Trump. Is it little wonder that Obama's approvals started going up when Clinton and Trump won their respective party's nomination. George W Bush who left with high disapprovals have seen his approvals go up. You are the one who recites Trump's lies with no problems.

Of course Homeland Security backs Trump. They would back him if he said that little green men were sneaking into this country. I don't give a damn what Obama's Border Patrol guy says, there is nothing that justifies building a wall. Border apprehensions are at historic lows. A wall does not make anyone safer.

This is the record breaking Trump shutdown. Trump himself said HE was going to shut it down and it would not be the Democrats fault. The fact is that Americans have got it right. They lay the responsibility clearly at Trump's feet. Trump could have had $25 billion on the wall if he had been willing to compromise on DACA. He was about to support a clean bill until the Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys goaded him into putting his head in the noose.

The fact is that Democrats are standing up for their Constitutional rights as they have the power of the purse. Just because people have differences on how to protect our country does not mean they do not want to do that. The DEA says that our drug problems are at POEs not the border. The Border Patrol's own statistics show that human trafficking is not a huge problem as only a small amount have been flagged for suspicion. There has been no upsurge in crimes by illegals.

The fact that you continue to spew these false narratives show you are a mind number cult member just like Jim Jones.

The fence between my yard and my neighbour's yard, marks our property line, which we respect by keeping our respective stuff on the right side of the fence. Good fences, make good neighbours. Not because they keep me out of my neighbours' yard. I could easily walk around it, or climb over it. But because it let's allows us to mark our territory.

However if your neighbor did not want you on his or her property, and you invaded it anyway, you would be cited for trespassing.

Walls haven't worked at keeping people in or out, since they were invented. Even with the addition of crocodile infested moats. This whole ridiculous "crisis" is Trump's attempt to deflect attention from the fact that he's been caught, conspiring with Russia to the detriment of the United States.

Better study up on that:

Where do Border Fences work? Everywhere

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

It would depend on the circumstances. If someone goes on somebody's property seeking help or in fear of their lives, it might not be trespassing. If someone came onto my property because of that, it would not be trespassing. I would help them as much as I can. Also illegals are not violating laws as applying for asylum requires them to be on American soil.

It doesn't matter whether a wall works or not. We don't need a wall. Border crossings are down. The vast majority of illegal drugs are carries through POE not the border according to the TRUMP DEA. Of all the families who have crossed or tried to, only a small amount have been flagged as human trafficking.

No, most of the drug busts have been at the point of entry so they make the assumption that’s how most get here. Why would you bring drugs through the point of entry where all the cops and drug sniffing dogs are?

If somebody comes on my property because mine is better than theirs, I’m calling the police to have them arrested and removed from my property. After all, that’s a much better comparison.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So they get it over the border and take it to a POE. Are you really that stupid? You apparently claim you know more than the DEA.

It is not a better comparison. It is a ridiculous comparison. These people are fleeing drug cartels that are fueled by AMERICAN dollars. If they are sent back, they could very well be killed as several have been.

This is AWESOME!

NOW, IF ONLY ABOUT 11 MILLION MORE DO IT TO LET PELOSI KNOW WHAT ANWRICA HAS ENDURED FOR DECADES...BUT IF COURSE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN THEY WOULD HAVE TO RAPE / ROB / MURDER MEMBERS OF PELOSI'S FAMILY AND HAVE SOMEONE TELL HER WHAT SHE HAS / IS GOING THROUGH IS NOT A 'NATIONAL ENERGENCY' AND / OR WORTH SPENDING A DIME ON TO TRY TO STOP...

BORDER CROSSINGS ARE AT ALL-TIME LOWS. YOU SEEK TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE'S DEATHS FOR PARTISAN POLITICAL GAIN. A POLICE OFFICER WAS RECENTLY KILLED BY A WHITE MALE. YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT. THERE IS NO NATIONAL EMERGENCY AND A WALL IS NOT NECESSARY.

We only have so much control over our people to prevent crime. We have total control over preventing crime from illegals.

You want to blame everyone for the sins of a few. Fascist pigs like you want to make America safe for white males.

You want to blame everyone for the sins of a few. Fascist pigs like you want to make America safe for white males.
You mean like how Hillary blamed everyone else - even the DNC who helped her cheat / steal the nomination and the Democrats who kept her out of prison - except herself for losing the 2016 election?

:lmao:

Laura Loomer and her idiots were too stupid to bring ladders. Dumber than the dumbest illegal immigrant.
Naw, they set up a little tent and everything.
As dumb as they are, they're still much more intelligent than you.
Lol idiots plan a protest to jump Nacy’s wall and scare her into action, accidentally put up a crappy tent instead while Nancy parties in Puerto Rico

Nobody "accidentally" puts up a tent, you imbecile.
And nobody cared about Loony Loomer’s zany protest either :laugh:

That’s why you are posting about something that you claim no one cares about? Apparently you do.

Naw, they set up a little tent and everything.
As dumb as they are, they're still much more intelligent than you.
Lol idiots plan a protest to jump Nacy’s wall and scare her into action, accidentally put up a crappy tent instead while Nancy parties in Puerto Rico

Nobody "accidentally" puts up a tent, you imbecile.
And nobody cared about Loony Loomer’s zany protest either :laugh:

That’s why you are posting about something that you claim no one cares about? Apparently you do.
Popping in to laugh at pathetic Trump sheep is not the same as caring, snowflake :itsok:

Nancy is enjoying Puerto Rico.

You will literally believe anything.

~~~~~~
However, we do know that a number of elitist "Democrats are partying in Puerto Rico amid the ongoing partial government shutdown that has left around 800,000 federal workers with no pay since it began Dec. 22, making it the longest government closure in U.S. history."

Democrats Soak Up the Sun in Puerto Rico as Gov't Shutdown Drags On
Reports that around 30 Democratic members of Congress traveled to Puerto Rico this weekend to meet with lobbyists and see a special performance of the hit Broadway show “Hamilton.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democratic delegation’s trip to Puerto Rico becomes a target for Trump
“What I saw was an island that still needs a lot of help,” said Rep. Mike Levin as Democrats defended a trip that examined the continuing effects of Hurricane Maria. ... for a Puerto Rican
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dems fly to Puerto Rico on chartered jet, meet with lobbyists, see 'Hamilton' as shutdown drags on
Those attending the Congressional Hispanic Caucus BOLD PAC gathering in San Juan also planned to meet Saturday with Puerto Rican ... of House Democrats to visit Puerto Rico where they'll be

The fence between my yard and my neighbour's yard, marks our property line, which we respect by keeping our respective stuff on the right side of the fence. Good fences, make good neighbours. Not because they keep me out of my neighbours' yard. I could easily walk around it, or climb over it. But because it let's allows us to mark our territory.

However if your neighbor did not want you on his or her property, and you invaded it anyway, you would be cited for trespassing.

Walls haven't worked at keeping people in or out, since they were invented. Even with the addition of crocodile infested moats. This whole ridiculous "crisis" is Trump's attempt to deflect attention from the fact that he's been caught, conspiring with Russia to the detriment of the United States.

Better study up on that:

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Link #1 is a Commentary site. It's basically a blog post from a member of the American Enterprise Institute. Not a credible source.

Link #2 proves that the existing fences which have already been built are working, so there is no need for additional fencing, because where it can and does need to be built, that's already been done.

Link #3, See response #2 above.

Link #4 - Do you believe the Hungarian government? Since they lied about their initial problem with illegals, I have no reason to believe they're telling the truth now.

So try again. Since before the time of Christ, people built walls against invasion, and since before the time of Christ, those walls have fallen and those inside have died or been conquered. Walls don't work. There are cheaper and better solutions.

One would think that if your belief system was in fact correct, you could simply vote for the party of your choice and that party would in turn represent the majority view of said party.

Does that system not work for you?

And really now, hasn't this power structure enslaved people before?
So, what do you recommend?

I double-dog dare you to do a street view of the address below and get back with us.

Who do you think I am, Ralphie? I never said her family didn't OWN the house. I'm just trying to tell you she doesn't live there as a primary residence. Doubt me? Just go up to the house, knock on the door and ask if you can take a selfie with her and send it to us!

Tiny ones like she has? No. Which is why we need a 30 foot wall.
Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants, Demand Entry To Her Home

Typical leftist hypocrite. Has walls to protect her home but won't protect the country with walls. Let them in Nancy!

There are a lot of reasons why people have walls. Most of them have nothing to do with protection. You are using a stupid analogy that shows your lack of brains. If they can scale her wall, it shows that walls do not keep people out.
She has a wall then America should have a wall for the same reasons,PROTECTION FROM INVASION
The site Nancy Pelosi's house in San Francisco, CA (Google Maps) shows Pelosi's California house and it has no walls. Finding house on Google map and switching to street view, provides this view:

View attachment 240225
PHOTOS: Nancy Pelosi's border wall around Napa Valley estate - The American Mirror
Wrong house of hers...she has several.
What hypocrisy. A short wall around her city house ?
That she has a wall,Obama has a wall,Soros has a wall,Maxine Waters has a wall,Schumer has a wall to protect themselves but hate America so much they don't want a wall to protect America.

Pelosi said walls are immoral.

Trumps wall is .

Or are you going to be a jackass and pretend she means all walls everywhere.
Why isn't hers?Obama's? Soros? Waters? Schumer? You are a pathetic hypocrite!

Not a hypocrite cause it’s all about the details .

Wall at high traveled spots like SanDiego or El Paso . That’s fine .

Wall in the middle of nowhere who’s only purpose is to be a monument to Trumps ego and his racist core = immoral waste of money .
Put walls in all those spots then the invaders will just figure it out and go to the places there is no wall.

Link #1 is a Commentary site. It's basically a blog post from a member of the American Enterprise Institute. Not a credible source.

Perhaps, but that's why there are these things called hyperlinks which are all over this article. If you click on those links, you see where the author got his information from.

Link #2 proves that the existing fences which have already been built are working, so there is no need for additional fencing, because where it can and does need to be built, that's already been done.

Link #3, See response #2 above.

Yes, it does work. That's what we have been trying to hammer through your heads. And if our Border Patrol didn't think we needed more, why would they be supporting Trump's idea?

Link #4 - Do you believe the Hungarian government? Since they lied about their initial problem with illegals, I have no reason to believe they're telling the truth now.

Lying about what illegals? You mean to tell me they went through the expense and the work for imaginary invaders they wanted to make up? Even for you that's quite a stretch.

This is AWESOME!

NOW, IF ONLY ABOUT 11 MILLION MORE DO IT TO LET PELOSI KNOW WHAT ANWRICA HAS ENDURED FOR DECADES...BUT IF COURSE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN THEY WOULD HAVE TO RAPE / ROB / MURDER MEMBERS OF PELOSI'S FAMILY AND HAVE SOMEONE TELL HER WHAT SHE HAS / IS GOING THROUGH IS NOT A 'NATIONAL ENERGENCY' AND / OR WORTH SPENDING A DIME ON TO TRY TO STOP...

We only have so much control over our people to prevent crime. We have total control over preventing crime from illegals.

Well yes, I'm a white male. Why would I not want to make it safe for myself?

I never said blame everyone, I said stop everyone because they are not supposed to be here in the first place.

Better study up on that:

It would depend on the circumstances. If someone goes on somebody's property seeking help or in fear of their lives, it might not be trespassing. If someone came onto my property because of that, it would not be trespassing. I would help them as much as I can. Also illegals are not violating laws as applying for asylum requires them to be on American soil.

It doesn't matter whether a wall works or not. We don't need a wall. Border crossings are down. The vast majority of illegal drugs are carries through POE not the border according to the TRUMP DEA. Of all the families who have crossed or tried to, only a small amount have been flagged as human trafficking.

No, most of the drug busts have been at the point of entry so they make the assumption that’s how most get here. Why would you bring drugs through the point of entry where all the cops and drug sniffing dogs are?

If somebody comes on my property because mine is better than theirs, I’m calling the police to have them arrested and removed from my property. After all, that’s a much better comparison.

So they get it over the border and take it to a POE. Are you really that stupid? You apparently claim you know more than the DEA.

It is not a better comparison. It is a ridiculous comparison. These people are fleeing drug cartels that are fueled by AMERICAN dollars. If they are sent back, they could very well be killed as several have been.

You could be killed on the streets of Chicago. Live with it. They are just coming here because unlike them, we built a great country. These are lazy worthless people who want everybody to do the work for them and come here to enjoy the spoils of what WE achieved.

If it's so awful where they come from, WTF did they have children?

Forum List

Back