Actor James Woods: 'Hate Crime Massacre of Christians Finally Silences Obama'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
BAM!!!!!! Not one care that he was targesting Christians.
there you have it

SNIP:
Comment
Mark Judge | October 2, 2015 | 3:35 PM EDT
jameswoods10.jpg
Actor James Woods, who often takes to Twitter to express political views, has been using the forum to comment on the yesterday's murders at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.

26 year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer opened fire on the campus on Thursday, killing nine people and wounding seven. Mercer reportedly singled out Christians for death by asking the religion of potential victims before firing on them. Mercer was then shot and killed by law enforcement.

In a series of tweets on October 2, Woods argued that because the victims were Christian, both President Obama and the media would lose interest in the story.

"NY Times writes a front page story about a hate massacre targeting Christians without using the word 'Christians,'" Woods tweeted, linking to story in the New York Times. Then: "If it is determined that the Oregon shooter targeted Christians specifically, that's the last we will hear of it on MSM [mainstream media]."

Woods then tweeted about President Obama's potential reaction to the crime: "Now that it is recognized that the terrible Oregon tragedy was an assault on Christians, will the President still sing Amazing Grace there?" Finally Woods tweeted a picture of the president with the comment: "Hate crime massacre of Christians finally silences Obama. #LiberalLaryngitis."

woodschristian.jpg

ALL of it here:]
Actor James Woods: 'Hate Crime Massacre of Christians Finally Silences Obama'

What's he talking about ? Obama spoke out about it already .

The charleston shooter killed Christians IN A CHURCH, and the right wingers were silent because they worship guns more than God .

The charleston shooter killed Christians IN A CHURCH, and the right wingers were silent because they worship guns more than God .

yeah sure. about gun control. we all follow the new here, but thanks

Damn are you going to be a TOTAL failure here. Put your clown suit on and shut the hell up.

The guy was a registered Conservative Republican, I think this is your problem.
wow, nuhuh breaks all protocol and skips the double dog dare and goes for the triple dog dare.

and besides sugartitsobama is a registered dem-liberal and he kills babies

Last edited:

Damn are you going to be a TOTAL failure here. Put your clown suit on and shut the hell up.

now dear. :badgrin:

This is hardly a surprise. Obama hasn't expressed any concerns regarding the slaughter of Christians in Africa and the Middle East. Why should he show concern about Christians in the U.S.?

A poster here ALREADY posted his voter ID. He registered Libertarian. That would be a SANDERS supporter. You know, that old geezer running for president in the DEMOCRAT party.

You just can't seem to help lying can you?

Oh ignorant one, Sanders is not a Libertarian we wouldn't let them anywhere near the Democratic Party. Sanders is a Democrat you can even look it up.

A poster here ALREADY posted his voter ID. He registered Libertarian. That would be a SANDERS supporter. You know, that old geezer running for president in the DEMOCRAT party.

Not lying here he is in his own words, click the link Chris Harper Mercer Online Dating Profile: Gunman Sought Romance
Like people always tell the truth on dating websites...

Go ahead and set up a date with the next one that says she's a "looker", and then come back and tell us how she weighed around 400 pounds, so you had plenty to look at!!!

Not lying here he is in his own words, click the link Chris Harper Mercer Online Dating Profile: Gunman Sought Romance
He supported the Irish Republican Army you IDIOT.
Irish Republic Army. A KNOWN terrorist group you stupid lying IDIOT.

He set out to KILL Christians you fecal brained liberal. Can I PROVE that? Yeah here you go tard. ENJOY.
Probe in college slayings peers into Web rants and possible religious rage

Like people always tell the truth on dating websites...

Go ahead and set up a date with the next one that says she's a "looker", and then come back and tell us how she weighed around 400 pounds, so you had plenty to look at!!!

Why don't you try to debunk with some facts. I've shown you his own written words, now show me where he retracted that statement.

You know, yesterday afternoon, shortly after Obama addressed the nation and commented on the Oregon shootings, there were 3 or 4 threads posted on here bitching about Obama politicizing the shootings.

And............on MSNBC, it's pretty much been wall to wall coverage since the shootings happened.

So. Who are you going to believe, James Woods or the actual news?

Forum List

Back