Actor James Woods: 'Hate Crime Massacre of Christians Finally Silences Obama'

You know, yesterday afternoon, shortly after Obama addressed the nation and commented on the Oregon shootings, there were 3 or 4 threads posted on here bitching about Obama politicizing the shootings.

And............on MSNBC, it's pretty much been wall to wall coverage since the shootings happened.

So. Who are you going to believe, James Woods or the actual news?

But that's the same tactic we've seen since 1999 to avoid talking about the problem. You folks need to come and sit down and work this out.
I think most gun owners on this forum are irked by what you just said.

They probably are and it will continue to be a problem until it gets addressed.
One reason the problem doesn't get addressed is because us gun owners just don't trust obama.
Obama doesn't want to deal with congress....we don't wanna deal with obama

1035x696-20140304-peeweeherman-x1800-1394045887.jpg

1hsTioI.jpg

jR4tkOH.jpg

bush+bike+aa.JPG

George-W.-Bush.png

QQgU1eJ.jpg

In addition to head cheerleader, Bush also played baseball and rugby.

Athlete vs. pothead.

Athlete wins, as shown in my previous post. George lifts a real bike, obama struggles riding a fake one.

Try again.

What a useless post, everyone knows that George had substance abuse problems and was far from a perfect leader.

My post shows obama is a wuss. W? Not so much.

obamabaseball.jpg

fac291f838fb60c70c3cc19a7f84c4f0267523267.jpg

Actor James Woods?

Didn't you mean 'Creepy Old Perv who used to be an Actor James Woods..."?
The truth is ever changing and so is the future. One day you will awaken to the realization that you have been wrong all of your life.

The guy was a registered Conservative Republican, I think this is your problem.

Check your facts. He was a registered Independent. Some idiots who pretend to be reporters are trying to paint him as someone on the right.

Check your facts. He was a registered Independent. Some idiots who pretend to be reporters are trying to paint him as someone on the right.

I'll believe my truth until it is properly debunked. The reason I am so sure, is that immediately after the shooting, 4chan published his social media information and that was obtained before anyone became interested in protecting their personal philosophy. I think the report is genuine

I'll believe my truth until it is properly debunked. The reason I am so sure, is that immediately after the shooting, 4chan published his social media information and that was obtained before anyone became interested in protecting their personal philosophy. I think the report is genuine

It's not. Look it up. Anyone can check how a person is registered. He was a registered Independent, not that it matters. The guy also filled out an app on some dating sight and told more lies about himself. There are so many different stories in the media and they are getting bogus information that may have been put out there by the guy. He was nothing but a piece of shit. He did have some Muslim acquaintances and he clearly hated Christians, which we know from the testimony of the witnesses. Look at the facts and go from there.

Obama is using this to push gun control and the asshole didn't say a word to people about being more tolerant of Christians.

Meanwhile, the liberal idiot reporters are already blaming the Republican candidates for mosque attacks that haven't even happened. They worry so much that people won't accept Muslims, but could care less that real Christians have been murdered here. Never mind the thousands murdered in Muslim countries.

This is getting old. No matter what happens, or doesn't happen, the left finds a way to blame anyone and everyone except the guilty. Guns are not the problem. Confiscating them from the law abiding would only take away our means of protecting ourselves from the creeps of the world who have no regard for human life other than their own.

LOL, you do realize James Woods is only an actor.
So how does that make your opinion superior to his?

You do realize Barack Obama is only a phony and a coward --- not a president, orator, politician or leader?

So how does that make your opinion superior to his?

You do realize Barack Obama is only a phony and a coward --- not a president, orator, politician or leader?

I agree.

Politicians are the least intelligent and the condition of this country proves that. Funny how liberals think actors like Whoopi Goldberg or Sean Penn have valid opinions, but when an actor has conservative views, they dismiss them because they are just actors. It's a popular tactic with libs and they often bash anyone who disagrees with them.

It's not. Look it up. Anyone can check how a person is registered. He was a registered Independent, not that it matters. The guy also filled out an app on some dating sight and told more lies about himself. There are so many different stories in the media and they are getting bogus information that may have been put out there by the guy. He was nothing but a piece of shit. He did have some Muslim acquaintances and he clearly hated Christians, which we know from the testimony of the witnesses. Look at the facts and go from there.

Obama is using this to push gun control and the asshole didn't say a word to people about being more tolerant of Christians.

Meanwhile, the liberal idiot reporters are already blaming the Republican candidates for mosque attacks that haven't even happened. They worry so much that people won't accept Muslims, but could care less that real Christians have been murdered here. Never mind the thousands murdered in Muslim countries.

This is getting old. No matter what happens, or doesn't happen, the left finds a way to blame anyone and everyone except the guilty. Guns are not the problem. Confiscating them from the law abiding would only take away our means of protecting ourselves from the creeps of the world who have no regard for human life other than their own.

What I know thus far is that people better at computers than you or I have established that his voting registration has been changed at least 9 times, I presume by people with an agenda. The dating site that I saw was within a couple hours of the incident and I can't say positively that it was changed, but I see no reports that anyone was able to hack that website.

Now I know you wish that this ugliness would settle down and trust me it will, when the truth comes out I'll be happy to accept it and I know you will too even if that means having to suck the big one.

The kid was a wacko I think we can both agree. Crazy people do crazy things and this young man was clearly not in touch with his faculties. He shouldn't be blamed except as a truly sick individual.

Trust me, the left isn't nearly as bad as you seem to view it and as I told someone earlier today I may be left wing and you may be right wing, but we are part of the same eagle. Absolutely no one is talking about confiscation of any kind the whole idea that someone would entertain something like that is absurd. Sincerely

This is hardly a surprise. Obama hasn't expressed any concerns regarding the slaughter of Christians in Africa and the Middle East. Why should he show concern about Christians in the U.S.?

Yeah, ignore certain things someone says and then hammer them for not saying it (even when they did).

That's because Obama and the entire Democrat party have declared war on Christians. They think we are grasping "God, guns and gays." They hate us, they hate everything we stand for, and they hate God.

That's because Obama and the entire Democrat party have declared war on Christians. They think we are grasping "God, guns and gays." They hate us, they hate everything we stand for, and they hate God.

I'm shocked that you actually believe that. America is a secular nation and stands for freedom of religion for all people. You can't change that.

I'm shocked that you actually believe that. America is a secular nation and stands for freedom of religion for all people. You can't change that.
Why do you say that I would try to change that? You are not even getting the point of what I'm saying. You're deliberately mischaracterizing what I said.

Why do you say that I would try to change that? You are not even getting the point of what I'm saying. You're deliberately mischaracterizing what I said.

Well the thought that the entire Democratic party and Obama have declared war on Christians is ludicrous. No one hates you or what you stand for or hates God.

What's he talking about ? Obama spoke out about it already .

The charleston shooter killed Christians IN A CHURCH, and the right wingers were silent because they worship guns more than God .
You're satan worshiping piece of shit.

Forum List

Back