Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

100% the left will call the PO-lice liars and racists and prop up yet another negro as a messiah character.
no, they can't, the kid confirmed those two as the two. he screwed himself by saying that. they weren't MAGA anything, blows up his story. boom
That won't stop them. We know for fact, for instance, that officer Wilson was attacked by that fat black thug (so many are so fucking fat). We know officer Wilson was a hero for getting of an animal from our midst.

Yet those fucking people still yell hands up don't shoot and kneel in protest.

Facts don't mean jack shit to those primitive primates.
Like this shitstsin actor's hoax?

He's on the left by the way
Yes, the other faction.

How about yours? How about post 232?

I don't see post numbers on my phone.
Ah. Here you go:

That won't stop them. We know for fact, for instance, that officer Wilson was attacked by that fat black thug (so many are so fucking fat). We know officer Wilson was a hero for getting of an animal from our midst.

It's racist but the author pretty much admits it.

Now how about you pointing fingers at the right but ignoring the obvious,? Sounds to me like you're a leftist....regardless how you try to come across as non partisan.

Nice try though
It's racist but...

Okay. I can see that's really important to you.

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.

You try so hard to be condescending....and fail at such an epic level...lefty.

Gfy

100% the left will call the PO-lice liars and racists and prop up yet another negro as a messiah character.
no, they can't, the kid confirmed those two as the two. he screwed himself by saying that. they weren't MAGA anything, blows up his story. boom

Yes, the other faction.

Ah. Here you go:

Now how about you pointing fingers at the right but ignoring the obvious,? Sounds to me like you're a leftist....regardless how you try to come across as non partisan.

Nice try though
It's racist but...

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.

Gfy
Nobody triggers the wingers like ol' Mac triggers the wingers.

You're proud to be part of the problem. Good for you.

Ah. Here you go:

Nice try though
It's racist but...

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.

Gfy

Get over yourself "ole mac"....you sit and try to trigger and I see you for what you are....a tired old fool with no life off an obscure forum....and a left loon

Now go play your game with some newb.

Ah. Here you go:

Nice try though
It's racist but...

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.

Gfy

Get over yourself "ole mac"....you sit and try to trigger and I see you for what you are....a tired old fool with no life off an obscure forum....and a left loon

The Regressive Lefties bitch at me because I point out their lies and tactics.

The Talk Radio Righties bitch at me for the same reason.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
0040616f-2186-4b8d-a798-479c008ba4f7-original.jpg

Nice try though
It's racist but...

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.

Gfy

The Regressive Lefties bitch at me because I point out their lies and tactics.

The Talk Radio Righties bitch at me for the same reason.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
0040616f-2186-4b8d-a798-479c008ba4f7-original.jpg

Yeah you're a legend in your own mind.

Don't care

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right! :laugh:
Racism exists in all factions.
And it doesn't improve unless those factions hold their own accountable. For a change.
yeah like fake racist claims. but you don't fking care, you are just a fking asshoole
Sure, and the incoming I happily take from the PC/Identity Politics zealots every day here really backs that up.

You're out of your depth. Little partisan bunnies don't count.
nope. as just stated in another post, you are a legend in your own mind.

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right! :laugh:
I agree, good thing the kkk stays with the dems.
Would you call post 232 racism?

Yes or no?
I have no comment, it isn't about that post. It is about the faked racist claim in the OP. I and you have no fking opinion, instead you wish to detract from the OP.
Too funny.

Coward.
Coward is you. again failing to answer the question of the OP. remember how the message board works, stay on topic. so stay on topic and answer

And it doesn't improve unless those factions hold their own accountable. For a change.

Yes, the other faction.

Turn your phone sideways and that info should appear.

it's what that asshole does, deflect from the OP. the kid created a hoax and blamed rednecks. two black nigerian rednecks. and it's the right that is racist. too fking funny.

Everytime we see one of these concoted hate crime stories, we create more and more suspicions about the next stories legitimacy.

Just saw breaking news the two Nigerians were formally arrested. Let the game begin

BREAKING

" police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more.Officers asked family if they knew"

"Jussie is PISSED off people don’t believe he was attacked by Trump Supporters. The FBI should arrest him for staging hate crimes & tip off CNN first. "

Name an award he should get for this acting

BREAKING

" police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more.Officers asked family if they knew"
They raided Wednesday, that wasn’t breaking today. Charges were made today as breaking news

Dzd9LsjWkAA8Xj3.jpg

they're hot though! "Glad they finally caught the evil, white, MAGA hat wearing, Trump supporting racists responsible for this attack."

when america is so great that you have to hire 2 hot dudes from nigeria to oppress you

I see a lot of wishful thinking here. I mean, who doesn't know about all those Nigerians out there in the Klan???

Forum List

Back