Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

100% the left will call the PO-lice liars and racists and prop up yet another negro as a messiah character.
no, they can't, the kid confirmed those two as the two. he screwed himself by saying that. they weren't MAGA anything, blows up his story. boom
That won't stop them. We know for fact, for instance, that officer Wilson was attacked by that fat black thug (so many are so fucking fat). We know officer Wilson was a hero for getting of an animal from our midst.

Yet those fucking people still yell hands up don't shoot and kneel in protest.

Facts don't mean jack shit to those primitive primates.
yeah, total different scenario for me. This is a faked story. the other had a dead fat criminal.

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right! :laugh:
Racism exists in all factions.
And it doesn't improve unless those factions hold their own accountable. For a change.
yeah like fake racist claims. but you don't fking care, you are just a fking asshoole
Sure, and the incoming I happily take from the PC/Identity Politics zealots every day here really backs that up.

You're out of your depth. Little partisan bunnies don't count.

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right! :laugh:
And it doesn't improve unless those factions hold their own accountable. For a change.

Like this shitstsin actor's hoax?

He's on the left by the way
Yes, the other faction.

How about yours? How about post 232?

I don't see post numbers on my phone.

Yes, the other faction.

Ah. Here you go:

That won't stop them. We know for fact, for instance, that officer Wilson was attacked by that fat black thug (so many are so fucking fat). We know officer Wilson was a hero for getting of an animal from our midst.

Yes, the other faction.

Ah. Here you go:

It's racist but the author pretty much admits it.

Now how about you pointing fingers at the right but ignoring the obvious,? Sounds to me like you're a leftist....regardless how you try to come across as non partisan.

Nice try though

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right!

:laugh:
Identity politics you fucking loser. I guess you just love you some blacks.

And yeah, I fucking hate them.

Almost as much as you hate black conservatives that you fucking losers call uncle Tom.

As though any wonder bread white asshole like you would know a thing about the truth about that popular story.

It is the fucking morons like you that have created nothing but large groups of blacks that always see themselves as victims. Even the fucking millionaires.

Blacks have never had it better at any time in history than they have it here and now. Yet those miserable fat spoiled fucks yell racism racism racism every chance they fucking get.

Well congratulations you piece of shit. You created a racist out of me. Cannot fucking stand them.

Fuck those fucking people and fuck you. You patronizing slaver.

100% the left will call the PO-lice liars and racists and prop up yet another negro as a messiah character.
no, they can't, the kid confirmed those two as the two. he screwed himself by saying that. they weren't MAGA anything, blows up his story. boom

Yes, the other faction.

Ah. Here you go:

Now how about you pointing fingers at the right but ignoring the obvious,? Sounds to me like you're a leftist....regardless how you try to come across as non partisan.

Nice try though
It's racist but...

Okay. I can see that's really important to you.

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.

Yes, the other faction.

Ah. Here you go:

Nice try though
I've seen through his shit forever. He is the biggest fucking partisan here.

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right!

:laugh:
Identity politics you fucking loser. I guess you just love you some blacks.

And yeah, I fucking hate them.

Almost as much as you hate black conservatives that you fucking losers call uncle Tom.

As though any wonder bread white asshole like you would know a thing about the truth about that popular story.

It is the fucking morons like you that have created nothing but large groups of blacks that always see themselves as victims. Even the fucking millionaires.

Blacks have never had it better at any time in history than they have it here and now. Yet those miserable fat spoiled fucks yell racism racism racism every chance they fucking get.

Well congratulations you piece of shit. You created a racist out of me. Cannot fucking stand them.

Fuck those fucking people and fuck you. You patronizing slaver.
I always appreciate your posts, thanks.

Yes, the other faction.

Ah. Here you go:

Nice try though
It's racist but...

Okay. I can see that's really important to you.

What a shame.

Okay, thanks.
Shove your thanks up your slaver's ass.

Forum List

Back