Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

i think that at least one was a co worker figuring that he was next to be cut out of the show so if he could help keep 'smollet' on the show then 'smollet' would help him . Probably just another hoax eh Marion ??

If they are Nigerian nationals in this country, they should be deported as undesirable aliens after any court case or prison sentence.

These Shithole countries are supposed to be sending us their very best, not guys like this.

Oopsie: Another fake hate crime.

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

Sources: Police investigating whether Smollett staged attack with help of others
another Covington story. I hate to say it MSM you have officially been outed as biased against America.

i think that things are being rolled back quite a bit . Maybe the 'mayor' is involved with telling the police to shutup .

i think that things are being rolled back quite a bit . Maybe the 'mayor' is involved with telling the police to shutup .

Mayor Emmanuel is a major Liberal political operative. He can't let this be a major defeat for his own ideology.

The media must bear a large brunt of the responsibility for this type of ploy. They step over each other trying to be the first to report a story, that facts are no longer the most important aspect of any given story.
On CNN, it seems as if every story is "Breaking News".

The media must bear a large brunt of the responsibility for this type of ploy. They step over each other trying to be the first to report a story, that facts are no longer the most important aspect of any given story.
On CNN, it seems as if every story is "Breaking News".

Faked Hate Crimes are the most common kind of hate crimes out there being propagated.

From Tawana Brawley to the Duke Lacrosse boys and now, the alleged "MAGA attack" on a BBC photographer, I tend not to believe until its proven.

Oopsie: Another fake hate crime.

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

Sources: Police investigating whether Smollett staged attack with help of others
another Covington story. I hate to say it MSM you have officially been outed as biased against America.

They were outed as biased ages ago, with the trend accelerating during the Clinton impeachment hearings.

Two Nigerian immigrants to be charged for Jussie Smollett 'hate crime' (Oh Noes!)

It has been two and a half weeks since Jussie Smollett reported that he was the victim of a hate crime, and in that time, his story has fallen apart completely. Recent developments in the case have suggested that the Empire actor staged his own assault with the help of two others in a desperate attempt to stay relevant as his character was possibly being written off the show.

A CBS Chicago reporter broke the news Thursday evening that the home of the two "persons of interests" in the widely circulated community alert was raided by Chicago police. In that raid, they seized a list of items including multiple containers of bleach, a "red hat," an Empire script, a Mossberg rifle, and two computers. The home is occupied by the two men, and at least one is an extra on Jussie Smollett's show, Empire. The pair left for their home country of Nigeria immediately after the "attack."

TMZ reported that these men were taken into custody at O'Hare Airport Wednesday night when they re-entered the country and were immediately brought in for questioning by police, who had been monitoring their travels.

Sources close to Chicago reporters have said the police were able to crack the case after their request for Smollett's call log was denied by the actor. They subpoenaed the phone records instead and continued to publicly treat Smollett as a victim of a hate crime. When he finally turned over a PDF file of his call log nearly two weeks later, investigators were able to examine which calls the actor omitted compared to their own official copy. His own tampering with the call log helped police narrow down which calls were important and who might have assisted in the hoax.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Well: not looking good for the alleged victim but let's wait for the Court Case...again. Will I be surprised if this is one of those set-ups? Not at all. But did he know it was his buds if it WAS them? That's for the Court; let the facts fall where they will.

Greg

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg
first off, tell me how making america great is racist. explain it for me. or are you speaking pig latin or something?
Second off, the dems own kkk. you should learn that quickly, because you look the fool. And the klan wore white. you missed the water as you fell out of the boat.
:dunno:

Well: not looking good for the alleged victim but let's wait for the Court Case...again. Will I be surprised if this is one of those set-ups? Not at all. But did he know it was his buds if it WAS them? That's for the Court; let the facts fall where they will.

Greg
he already said it was them.

Few things,

did he actually go to subway, did they confirm that? I haven't heard.
Number 2 he now said he got a salad and not a sub sandwich, who goes out at 2:00am for a salad?

Then he said he was on the phone with his agent and then told Robin Roberts the phone fell out of his pocket?
Said that the two men called him the N word and MAGA. now we know the two men were black and from Nigeria? They were carrying Bleach and a rope? I heard the two guys are actually fairly large and he also stated he was hit, well, if these two guys hit him, I don't know if he would have got up.
Then he said they just left. Why? If they were all alone what was the threat at them to leave? folks, this is fking bullshit like no bullshit can be spread.

I live in Chicago, and he has called out my city. fk him. take your damn show back to LA,

BTW, I've seen two separate stories out of ABC about the phone records. One says the info he gave confirmed the call, then another, by the same reported saying the police said the redacted call information does not show the call. so ABC, which is it?

100% the left will call the PO-lice liars and racists and prop up yet another negro as a messiah character.

The local Chicago Police Department and the FBI are reportedly investigating Jussie Smollet, who began his career as a Disney child actor and appears to have recently panicked over being written out of his role in the FOX series Empire.
Smollett: Empire Star’s Story Finally Unravels
------------------------------------

This stupid SOB hopefully destroyed everything and anything he's about but retards just don't seem to care seems to have credentials these days ffor a political run, acting, job etc just be a mental fk up like democrats and you can go wherever you want to in lief , oh make sure you spread those legs a lot and get plenty of abortions and you will get bonus points for doing so.

100% the left will call the PO-lice liars and racists and prop up yet another negro as a messiah character.
no, they can't, the kid confirmed those two as the two. he screwed himself by saying that. they weren't MAGA anything, blows up his story. boom.
They found the two from an uber driver who stated he picked up the two, went to their apartment and they weren't home. Found out they left the country and waited at O'Hare until they returned Wednesday. Picked them up and now they are singing. the kid is trapped right now. there is no win for him. mic drop. He tried to use my city as a racist city. fk him

no, they can't, the kid confirmed those two as the two. he screwed himself by saying that. they weren't MAGA anything, blows up his story. boom
That won't stop them. We know for fact, for instance, that officer Wilson was attacked by that fat black thug (so many are so fucking fat). We know officer Wilson was a hero for getting of an animal from our midst.

Yet those fucking people still yell hands up don't shoot and kneel in protest.

Facts don't mean jack shit to those primitive primates.

Boy, it sure is a good thing that racism no longer exists from the Right!

:laugh:

Forum List

Back