Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

being reported on FOX just a minute ago by blonde chick that 'smollet' attack was Staged . The 2 guys were workmates of this 'smollet' and 'smollet' was being written out of the show . Just heard on FOX , no link , sounds like a HOAX .

Maybe he could find out why rope around faggot's neck was tied in a Windsor knot.

I wonder how long before this tweet gets taken down.

2cfrxxi.jpg

If I were a billionaire I would make a deal with Jesse. If you do not press charges I will offer one million dollars for the two attackers to come forward. In that way they will be ecstatic and you will be vindicated and a hero.

Leftist morons like Smollett are doing their own race a great injustice. At some point, people are just going to turn a blind eye to any racial injustice, from being punked repeatedly.

The little boy can only cry "wolf" so many times before everyone starts ignoring him.
Youve got it wrong. They fake these things because real lynchings dont happen. If they did happen, they wouldnt need to fake them. Black people arent being victimized by "racist whites".

@RaferWeigel fox 32 chicago reporter ^ | rafer weigel

Chicago Police are still not calling the 2 people they’re questioning about #JussieSmollett suspects. #CPD says 1 was an extra on #Empire and the other was that mans friend and both are the ones seen on surveillance pic. #Smollett told #GMA men on that video were his attackers.

fox 32 news has learned from Chicago Police that the 2 persons of interests they are talking to were an extra on #Empire and his close friend. They were picked up at the airport and are the ones in surveillance video.

More unconfirmed info:

CWBChicago on Twitter

BNL NEWS ‏ @BreakingNLive 7m7 minutes ago BREAKING: Chicago Police already knew who ‘suspects’ of alleged Jussie Smollett attack were. Both men are from Nigeria, and have both appeared as extras on the Empire show and are friends of Smollett. Smollett never confirmed this to police.
Nigerian scam.
Nigerians for Trump
hahahahahah
I think there are a lot of celebrities that owe Trump supporters an apology. They never once questioned this lie. They deemed his story to be a fact the moment he said "MAGA". Their bigotry is clouding their their ability to use logic and common sense.

I have a theory that the police have had the footage of the attack all along. Maybe they lied when they told Jussie that the camera was facing left when the attack happened. What if they saw the staged event and kept it under wraps in order to catch those Nigerian dudes? If so, thats crafty.

GATEWAY PUNDIT ^ | 2/14/2019 | Jim Hoft

The Jussie Smollett hoax is blowing up!

Multiple sources tell ABC 7 Chicago that Jussie Smollet and the 2 men who are being questioned by police staged the attack – allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire.

As previously reported, TMZ said Thursday that Chicago police not only brought Jussie Smollett in for additional questioning, but there are two other men being questioned as “persons of interest.”

One person of interest is another ‘Empire’ actor who flew into Chicago’s O’Hare airport late Wednesday night.

THE ATTACK WAS STAGED — BECAUSE SMOLLETT’S CHARACTER WAS BEING WRITTEN OFF THE SHOW!

The attorney for the brothers just spoke with her clients.

GATEWAY PUNDIT ^ | 2/14/2019 | Jim Hoft

The Jussie Smollett hoax is blowing up!

Multiple sources tell ABC 7 Chicago that Jussie Smollet and the 2 men who are being questioned by police staged the attack – allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire.

As previously reported, TMZ said Thursday that Chicago police not only brought Jussie Smollett in for additional questioning, but there are two other men being questioned as “persons of interest.”

One person of interest is another ‘Empire’ actor who flew into Chicago’s O’Hare airport late Wednesday night.

THE ATTACK WAS STAGED — BECAUSE SMOLLETT’S CHARACTER WAS BEING WRITTEN OFF THE SHOW!

The attorney for the brothers just spoke with her clients.
I think that is partly false information. Its confirmed that one of the nigerians was an exrtra on Empire, but i dont think he was being written off the show. It would make a lot more sense if that was true, otherwise he did it just for attention? Thats pretty sad, and he ruined his life over it. I suspect the hate mail letter was staged too, which i believe will be a federal crime since it was done through the mail system, but im no expert on US law.

One of the main writers just publicly said there was no way he was ever going to be written off the show. They wouldnt. I stopped watching in season 2, but he was probably the best character on the show, believe it or not.

Forum List

Back