Actress Debra Messing freaks out after NY Times runs profile on Ben Shapiro, cancels subscription

Right-wing puff pieces from the New York Times?

Wow, that is about as cray-cray as it gets.

I wish that actors (male and female) would not make their politics known.

When I watch an actor, I do not want to be distracted by knowing the actor's politics.

I really enjoyed reruns of "Will and Grace" until I discovered that Ms. Messing was openly taking a position in the 2016 presidential race.

I do understand, of course, that there is tremendous peer pressure for actors to declare their liberal credentials.

(And, yes, I wish that football players would just play football and keep their political views to themselves.)

Ben Shapiro is the real freak that should be sent to Somalia!
thats the problem you and others like you have matt....you cant handle different opinions....if someone said you deserve to go to Somalia for you opinions, i bet you would call the person a "righty" and tell them to go fuck themselves.....

If she dislikes his opinions she should debate him, otherwise, why should she care about his politics?

It's not sufficient enough to just hate someone elses politics and expect that anyone will take you seriously, support your own! So much easier to just hate and complain that someone is "bad" because they aren't like you, yet these numbskulls can't defend their own positions.

So cancelling your news paper subscription is a snowflake action? Only a rightard would think that. And the Blaze is the source!!!???

I wish that actors (male and female) would not make their politics known.

When I watch an actor, I do not want to be distracted by knowing the actor's politics.

I really enjoyed reruns of "Will and Grace" until I discovered that Ms. Messing was openly taking a position in the 2016 presidential race.

I do understand, of course, that there is tremendous peer pressure for actors to declare their liberal credentials.

(And, yes, I wish that football players would just play football and keep their political views to themselves.)

Exactly. When not performing they should remain the empty vessels they are.

The article at the link says she PLANS to cancel her subscription to the NYT. I bet that plan will not be carried out.

That being said, if she does cancel her subscription, then she is kind of proving one of Trump’s nicknames correct. It is the FAILING NYT.

So cancelling your news paper subscription is a snowflake action? Only a rightard would think that. And the Blaze is the source!!!???

The blaze needs to be removed from the internet. They're a russian troll farm.

Yeah, I'm not gonna filter myself and choose my words carefully because some dumb liberal is offended. They might be okay living their life walking on eggshells, but I'm not. Life is too short to hold anything back because some snowflake is triggered. Welcome to the real world.

Ben Shapiro is the king of the straw man argument. He loves to say “Liberals will say [insert crazy thing liberals would not say],” and then argue that down. If that’s genius then the rest of us are fools.

Ben Shapiro is the real freak that should be sent to Somalia!

Yea, he’s a real freak. That is if you consider a person who graduates college Summa Cum Laude at 20 years old, then graduates Harvard law Cum laude, and has written 7 books all before the age of 35. Freaky!

The article at the link says she PLANS to cancel her subscription to the NYT. I bet that plan will not be carried out.

That being said, if she does cancel her subscription, then she is kind of proving one of Trump’s nicknames correct. It is the FAILING NYT.

As so many planned to move to Canada. We had increased details at the border expecting an early rush of Snowflakes, but instead had to wait a few weeks for the real stuff to fall from the skies.

It's unfortunate that people are so rigid in their positions that they pull their hair out when someone dares to be different. I bet she was one who just a few months ago would praise Weinstein and so many of the other Hollywood abusers, while taking shots at Ben Shapiro. To be honest, I don't even know much about this Shapiro guy, though I know he has a heavy presence in Conservative circles. That might just be enough for some on the alt-left to consider him a threat to their existence.

Forum List

Back