Actually, there's a way I might vote for Trump

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
If he manages to get a high quality VP pick, I might vote for him. For example, if I turned out wrong and Kasich became his VP pick, I'd vote for Trump. The reason why is because Trump is a fucking lunatic and he won't last a month in the WH. Even a GOP controlled Congress will end up impeaching him faster than you can say "bankruptcy." Something for us to think about.

Actually who gives a crap what you might do?

If he manages to get a high quality VP pick, I might vote for him. For example, if I turned out wrong and Kasich became his VP pick, I'd vote for Trump. The reason why is because Trump is a fucking lunatic and he won't last a month in the WH. Even a GOP controlled Congress will end up impeaching him faster than you can say "bankruptcy." Something for us to think about.

I would not vote for him even if he did that.

• Banned

I would not vote for him even if he did that.

We're fucked either way, may as well try to find an alternative.

"One way I might vote for Trump" and "he is a fk-ing lunatic". So much for left wing logic and political analysis.

Liberals should vote for Trump.

Think about it.

Trump is pro abortion, pro gun ban, pro socialized medicine, pro transgenders, and just today he says he is pro minimum wage hike. Now that this limousine liberal has hijacked the GOP nomination, every week between now and the election he will reveal more liberal positions he supports.

Hillary is all of these things, too. But if Clinton is elected, the pseudo-cons will continue to fight all those things tooth and nail. They will be just as nasty as ever.

However, if Trump is elected, the pseudo-cons will suddenly decide guns bans and socialized medicine and a hike in the minimum wage are tremendous ideas. Because if Trump believes it, it must be right.

So...yeah. Hardline far left liberals should vote Trump.

"Did I say I hate Muslims? I think they should be given citizenship and EBT cards!"

Last edited:
I'd vote for him if he picked Palin. Four to eight years of HILARITY.
I'd love to see his cabinet if he went that route

Dennis Rodman. Ambassador to South Korea. :lol:
Trump_and_Rodman_2009-CC-640x480.png

Trump is pro abortion, pro gun ban, pro socialized medicine, pro transgenders, and now he says he is pro minimum wage hike. Now that he has hijacked the GOP nomination, every week between now and the election he will reveal more liberal positions he supports./QUOTE]

Oh, Trump only supports those things because he has to in order to get favors for his business. That's why we need to elect Trump. Because he's the only honest candidate around.

Trump is pro abortion, pro gun ban, pro socialized medicine, pro transgenders, and now he says he is pro minimum wage hike. Now that he has hijacked the GOP nomination, every week between now and the election he will reveal more liberal positions he supports.

Oh, Trump only supports those things because he has to in order to get favors for his business.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

ina0x2.jpg

Forum List

Back