Adam Schiff Has No Authority To Issue Subpoenas On Impeachment Inquiry

I am unaware of a court ruling concerning the validity of House subpoenas. Link?

Try reading the OP and the link, I even gave you the section to look at, it has all the citations.

OK. So who do you think has jurisdiction over impeachment investigations?

According to wiki the judiciary.

And the judiciary committee will have the final call on any impeachment articles that might be presented to the House.There is no reason why they are the only committee that can investigate.

And there's not reason the minority can't call witnesses, but the commies are blocking them form doing it. I simply pointed out a technicality that could bit them in the ass.

Dumbfuck, thank Republicans for that...

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats

... what goes around, comes around.

Try reading the OP and the link, I even gave you the section to look at, it has all the citations.

And the judiciary committee will have the final call on any impeachment articles that might be presented to the House.There is no reason why they are the only committee that can investigate.

And there's not reason the minority can't call witnesses, but the commies are blocking them form doing it. I simply pointed out a technicality that could bit them in the ass.

Wow, you're still too fucking stupid to understand the topic, carry on commie.

LOL

You poor thing. I bitch-slapped with reality after you cried like a baby over minority party Republicans are being treated unfairly.

307vyna-gif.269908

It worked out well for the Republicans investigating the Obama administration, most all of the subpoenas for information issued under the new rules were upheld by the courts. Is there anything in the Constitution that requires concessions to the Minority, like giving them subpoena power, or requiring that the Inquiry originate in the Judiciary Committee?

It worked out well for the Republicans investigating the Obama administration, most all of the subpoenas for information issued under the new rules were upheld by the courts. Is there anything in the Constitution that requires concessions to the Minority, like giving them subpoena power, or requiring that the Inquiry originate in the Judiciary Committee?

Yeah, it's called due process.

House Republicans denied Democrats due process when it came to investigating Obama then?

House Republicans denied Democrats due process when it came to investigating Obama then?

Really, when did the lock the commies out of the room so they couldn't question witnesses or even hear what was said?

House Rules give this authority to Jerry Nadler who is now frothing at the mouth over his power being given to Schity Schiff.. Nancy isn't even following the House rules which clearly state the judiciary committee has authority over impeachment procedures, she is a law less tramp...

Well court precedents will allow the administration to ignore the subpoenas if they aren't issued from the committee with the proper jurisdiction. And intel ain't it on impeachment.

The democrats will go to a pet federal judge who will give them the ruling that Trump must obey....when he doesn't, they will claim obstruction, which they are already beginning to do...

As the democrats become more and more openly violent....as you saw at Trump's rally when they physically attacked his supporters......this is going to get worse and worse...the democrats are entering their 1930s phase....
Gowdey could change where it is heard by simply seeking a cease and desist order for the illegal procedure going on in a court of his choice.. Then they could not get their own pet judge..

In an impeachment...you know, a real impeachment.....Trump would have the power to subpoena witnesses and to have access to the entire process....not this hidden process that is an actual coup...

LOL
own pud
You poor thing. I bitch-slapped with reality after you cried like a baby over minority party Republicans are being treated unfairly.

307vyna-gif.269908
The only thing you are slapping is your own pud...

You really are totally ignorant of how impeachment works..

NOTHING ABOUT THIS IMPEACHMENT LIE IS REAL.. This is all smoke and mirrors.. They refuse to follow the law and House rules.. These people are traitors.
well they are operating outside house rules that we elected them into office to uphold.

Soooo...now, no Quid Pro Quo is necessary...since they couldn't find any on the phone call....adam schiff......says no Quid Pro Quo is necessary......since there isn't any.....

LOL
own pud

307vyna-gif.269908
The only thing you are slapping is your own pud...

You really are totally ignorant of how impeachment works..
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I'm still waiting for you to show me the House rule that mandates the full House has to vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry......

In an impeachment...you know, a real impeachment.....Trump would have the power to subpoena witnesses and to have access to the entire process....not this hidden process that is an actual coup...

In the two modern Impeachment hearings, the minority was given the subpoena power to call relevant witnesses and the majority gave themselves the right to overrule the minority in case they started bringing witnesses that were not relevant.

But forming special committees and giving them subpoena power was standard practice because the standing committees didn't have subpoena power. That all changed in 2015. You should thank Darrel Issa. All the committees that are investigating old Trumpybear have subpoena power and several cases of obstruction are working their way through the courts.

It's all a smoke screen because that's all they've got is smoke.

What is wrong with the brains of our rightwing idiots that just repeat Trump lies without ever even taking a peek at the constitution. Go read the parts about impeachment in the constitution not Putin's puppet. Then come back and we can ly have a conversation. Till then you are just parroting the idiot in the Whitehouse. Oh Yes and Jordon who seems to forget about their 8 stupid ass investigations to destroy Hillary politically as it was proven each time in the investigation that she broke no laws.

What is wrong with the brains of our rightwing idiots that just repeat Trump lies without ever even taking a peek at the constitution. Go read the parts about impeachment in the constitution not Putin's puppet. Then come back and we can ly have a conversation. Till then you are just parroting the idiot in the Whitehouse. Oh Yes and Jordon who seems to forget about their 8 stupid ass investigations to destroy Hillary politically as it was proven each time in the investigation that she broke no laws.

Moron, even comey said she broke laws, he just wasn't going to do anything about it....you dumb shit.

Forum List

Back