Adam Schiff proves that dems are liars !

Adam Shifty after being exposed as a liar claims he was just mocking Trump, now I guess Joe will laugh and claim he was just joking about his supposed threat regarding the Ukrainian investigation into his son. I guess the people that support these clowns are either fools or just gullible. Quick sell them a bridge!

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
So, you pissed at Barr for misrepresenting the Mueller report?
Deflection is the play when your argument is lame, Princess. Have you anything with which to defend Schiffty's outrageous LIES, other than your own?

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?
He did not but what national leader will have a conversation with any American in the knowledge that some bitter leftard will spy and leak? You fuckbubbles are screwing this country because your butts still hurt and you just don't care how much damage you do.

Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

the worthless lying piece of [Sciff] told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

Adam Schiff Epitomizes the Total Collapse of Democratic Party Integrity

US Rep. Adam Schiff, Democrat from California and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, had no qualms about lying through his teeth in his opening statement prior to the testimony of Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire. Everyone present had read the transcript of the telephone conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky, and everyone knew that what Schiff, who said he was reading from the transcript of the telephone call, was saying was not in the transcript. How can it be that the chairman of a House committee in a room full of newspersons and TV cameras has no qualms about intentionally misrepresenting the written record in order to make it conform to the lies the Democrats and their stable of corrupt presstitutes have spread about a telephone call revealed by an alleged whistleblower, a likely Democrat operative, who claimed to have heard it second hand."

Lying again. You fools are too stupid to know you're stupid.
And far too stupid to realize others can see them and their monumental STUPIDITY.

the worthless lying piece of [Sciff] told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !!
Do you mean his perfectly beautiful "truthful hyperbole" that he prefaced with, “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.”

He did not dumb ass. You are butt hurt cause you were JUST SURE Mueller would get Trump and when that did not pan out you had to claim something.
I'm afraid he did. Out and out lied in actual fact. You pissed at him too?
Bullshit, liar.
But it's true. I don't lie. It's not like I'm a conservative you know.
you aren't man enough smart enough or honest enough to be a conservative .

Look at the outrage over a perceived lie!

Trumpians clutching their pearls and feigning admiration for honesty.

This ol' world shonuff gone crazy!

Rep. Adam Schiff began a congressional hearing with a fictional version of his famous phone call with Ukraine's leader

Began a hearing with a parody, a lie?

that's OK with you?

Off topic and false.

Other than that, good point.

Look at the outrage over a perceived lie!

Trumpians clutching their pearls and feigning admiration for honesty.

This ol' world shonuff gone crazy!
perceived ??? you stupid baby killing treasonous communist faggot the man lied on national television and you call it perceived ....or is it your truth .... yeah thats right [your truth ] is the phrase the faggot lying left uses to justify their dishonesty .
Gee, you're sweet!

You haven't read the report. Wilfull ignorance is just stupid.
You're either stupid or a liar. Mueller conclusively reported Trump and his underlings never on any occasion did what you claim.

But keep sucking that hate sickle. It's what you're good at.

Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
The report isn't about collusion.

Barr blatantly lied and you don't give a shit.

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.
Wrong the Mueller investigation proved no collusion no crime. That you pretend otherwise just proves how desperate you are. This phone call proves nothing either dumb ass. As for Schiff he blatantly lied about what was said while in an official capacity.
Have any of you dinks read the report?

Here's a clue: It has nothing to do with collusion.

DemonRAT Rep. Adam Schiff (CA) made up imaginary quotes during a congressional hearing on Thursday from the transcript of President Donald Trump's phonecall with Ukraine and faced significant backlash over his actions.

Schiff, who is the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, presented the made up quotes during his opening statement in at the hearing of acting Department of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.

Schiff stated: ...

(Excerpt) Read more at news-dailywire-com.cdn.ampproject.org ...

And so that none can say he was engaging in parody or whatnot, where is the Russian collusion evidence this liar says he has had for a long time? ...Plain and simple, you can't believe ANYTHING a leftist says or is in the MSM!

Deflection is the play when your argument is lame, Princess. Have you anything with which to defend Schiffty's outrageous LIES, other than your own?
It's not a deflection, it's a question. If what Schiff did bothered you, did it also bother you when Barr lied about the Mueller report?

What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?
He did not but what national leader will have a conversation with any American in the knowledge that some bitter leftard will spy and leak? You fuckbubbles are screwing this country because your butts still hurt and you just don't care how much damage you do.

Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”
Lmao @ "he did not" with his own admission that he did.

Forum List

Back